Thoughts about this movie?

Thoughts about this movie?

plot hole fest
Nolan's weakest film to date

It's a big movie

It's a Bane movie not a Batman one.

It was honestly extremely lazy and shit. I was severely disappointed after enjoying the first two ones

Fucking R-words man.

It was Rise in 2012. Now it's Resurgence.

Anyway, I went in expecting The Dark Knight 2. Wasn't a bad movie, just didn't met expectations.

Definately not as good as one or two, by a long shot

But it was still entertaining for the most part

Very disappointing coming from the other two movies There are too many plot holes and things that don't belong I wonder how much better this movie would have been if heath ledger didn't die

its a batman movie set in the bane cinematic universe

Thrilling in its execution, weak in its set up.

No, it was a Bane movie in the CIA cinematic universe.

I agree

However the introduction of the movie was pretty great.

Amazing movie. Solid character arc. Makes you care about Batman. I teared up at the end.

No, it's the only Batman movie where you care about Batman.

>lazy
What an ignorant opinion. This movie is crafted. It has

-literary allusions
-character arcs
-high production value

TDKR > BB

It was better than The Dark Knight because it spent less time trying to convince the dumbshit audience on how smart and topical it is. It was just a flashy action flick with a decent performance from Bale. I don't care about "plot holes" because it's capeshit that's made for children.

I loved it up until the big reveals started.
I had completely forgotten who Ras Al Ghul was, Batman Begins was 7 fucking years earlier, I remembered liking it but I had erased from my mind who the villain was.
When the big twists started coming, everything sort of fell apart. Bane stopped being a cool terrorist with an ideology and became a generic thug whose motivation was "HATE BATMAN, MUST PUNISH HIM!" With no depth.
They set up a nice villain and basically ripped his balls off in the final fight.

>No! Actually, this random person is the bad guy! She was in the background the whole time! Do you remember the actress from 7 years ago? Have you read the comics?

Fuck off. I wanted to see Bane be the final boss. Not this random extra with less than half the screen time.

Check em

It's shit. It's the most disappointing film of all time.

Nolan is mentally and physically tired of Batman after being forced to edit TDK for half a year after Heat Legend dies
Nolan literally could not give a fuck anymore but has to direct it because he was given extra money for inception
Nolan scribbles out a shit script quickly.
Lazy ass casting, just use all my cast from other movies
Lazy screen writing couldn't even find a reason to give him a new suit despite facing a new enemy again
Tried to hard to involve satire of the 1% malarkey
"no i came back to stop you"
the shitty ass fight scene choreography
marion coitllard acting like shit
but nolan was fine with all the terrible takes he got because he came in under budget and under deadline
oh and all the bullshit hype he got for using a bunch of extras. look at last samurai. that's how you use fucking extras

Basically nolan was obligated to do the film, and he treated it like one.

Batman retiring after TDK was retarded and made no sense. That whole speech at the end of TDK was an obvious setup to Batman proper and yet that's when he calls it quits.

Also, he decided to be disabled for 8 years when he could have just had the fancy brace? So not being batman also means not being able to walk?

What was your favorite part of this movie?

no dubs 4u

Hard to say.

Nolans next movie will be better

I was hoping for a film where Two-Face was still alive and the antagonist.
Harvey should have disappeared from TDK after the hospital scene.

Then they should have given me Penguin or the Riddler.

for me

DEATH!
By exile
No but seriously I loved how Crane was in all three.

Absolute shite and I can't believe so many critics didn't call it on its rushed plot, hamfisted dialogue, glaring inconsistencies, and broken narrative

>Tried to hard to involve satire of the 1% malarkey
Oh shit I forgot about that.

Can't believe it all blew over so quickly. It seemed like such a big deal that Nolan and his brother fucking fell for it and put it in their film. It dated the film like nothing else.

If you embrace the memes its one of the most enjoyable movies of all time.
A really fun way to watch is assume bane is gay because tali freindzoned him it makes it seem like he's flirting with everyone ( CIA , Batman, dagget ect.)

Honestly better than 90 percent of comic movies today T B H F A M