WWYD thread

WWYD thread

My girl

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EgdkP
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Tell her to fucking shave that nasty bush.

Make her clean up the messy nightstand

Shave her bald and beat her while calling her Jason and telling her how much i loved The Bank Job

Make her clean the desk and tell her to remove her fucking heels from the bed

More

please stop shes fucking disgusting

moreee

fuck... hard

Wwyd

More

WWYD

Fuck her from behind while grabbing onto those big fat girl tits and spanking her fat ass.

Wwyd to these old bitches?

Bury them

Sisters.

WWYD?

Holy fuck I would tie her to the bed and fuck her so hard she forgets about you user.
Nice bush!

Inseminate, make you raise it.

Fuck her ass in that possition until I cum, after, turn her and make her clean my dick

Wwyd

Diet.

I'd shave her pussy and ass fuck her cucklord BF

I'd be balls deep in that for sure.

>shave that nasty bush

She literally shaved the entire pussy area, this is the optimal pattern to keep hair and still be fuckable.

you're a fucking faggot.

wwyd?

Put up better posters.

Dude your girl is a 10/10, I would let you watch while I fuck her like you never could. I'd love to tie her down and spank that beautifull butt all over while I'm balls deep inside her hairy pussy.

i'd eat that 'till kingdom come, one hand with a fistful of hair, the other around her throat with her back to my chest and literally ream her mercilessly while she screams tirelessly in endless ecstasy.

Force her on her knees, tell her to stick her tongue out and watch as she jacks me off until I shoot my hot load directly down her throat and all over her face.

All while you watch obviously.

Well she's all ready for it..

Wwyd to this slut?

Probably return the stolen chromosome from the girl on the right.

Needs moar shoe on head.

Faggot for sure

Left or right and WWYD

I would just let them run wild in the country like they're meant to. Horses aren't meant to be stabled user, let those mares go.

Id breed her

Jesus christ shes hot. I just wanna lick that ass all clean before I put my junk in there making you watch.

>sweet ass

Fuck that's hot ahaha

Got a kik for us?

Any time, user. Any time.

gf WWYD

assfuck her laying on her stomach dude

BORINGGGGG

nothing, honestly.

Kik trade her user?

Damn dude. I'd smell and eat her asshole until she was begging me to stuff her tight pussy, force her on her back, crawl up to her face and demand that she smells my cock and tell me how good it smells right before she sticks it down her throat.

Fuck her mouth my thick cock is dripping in her spit and then spread her legs, slide inside slow and put her feet in my face so I can smell them while i shove my fat cock deeper and deeper inside her.

She'd be begging me to fill her with cum and I'd oblige any and every time.

wwyd?

God damn I would tit fuck her for hours

So hot. Her feet are great.

Thats all me bro. Now show me a pick of her throat. I wanna Deepthroat ther so hard she tries to beg me to stop and begs for air to breathe. After I finished with her you probably would have to give her first aid.

can u elaborate more

one of my best pics

They sure are user. Any time. Any time.

id fuck her bent over right there outside

Kik me at btrianon if u wanna get cucked

I da Cuck bruh

deep throat, id wanna feel her hair up against me

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

That thumbnail is so fucking disappointing. this one too.

moar?

Wwyd to my gf

discord.gg/EgdkP

bump

wwyd?

oh my fuck. this is fucking perfect. want to fill her with hot cum

tie her hands together and do the same with her feet, give her tits a quick squeeze while I kiss her on the cheek, then expose her ass and pussy for all to see.

Next I'll fire up the camera and bring my dog in, I'll let it mount her and watch as she pants like the dumb breeding bitch she is, I laugh and make fun of her while she starts to soak his doggy dick with her pussy juice, then I'll zoom in and film the cum flowing into her crotch while he knots her on film, making her a brand new internet star.

how would you break this muscle slut?

I would take her out to a nice dinner, play the perfect gentleman. Then on the ride home I'd stop my car on the side of a backroad. I'd look at her and tell her that I hadn't been very honest, that I had no interest in her and only wanted to fuck. She'd tell me she's not that kind of girl, I'd say don't worry bitch, you will be. I'd reach out and grab a handful of breast, she'd push me away and get out of the car. But there's nowhere to go. I'd chase her down and tackle her to the ground, slapping her ass and pressing her crying face into the dirt beneath her. I'd lift up her skirt, rip her panties off and shove them in her screaming mouth. I'd force my cock in her pussy and tell her what a dumb cunt she'd been for thinking I'd have any interest in her. I'd then pull my dick out and announce I was ready to fuck her ass. She'd try to crawl and kick but I'd slap her, roll her over on her back lift her legs up high and ram my dick in her ass while I look into her eyes. I'd stare at her crying pathetic face as I choked her and gaped her asshole. When I was ready I'd take my cock out and cum all over her face and hair. I'd stroke my cock until it was hard again then fuck her used asshole once more until I filled it with my cum. I'd then tell her she had the choice to stay there or I could take her home. The broken bitch would of course accept the ride home. So I'd drop her off broken and abused with cum dripping out of her gaping asshole.

wwyd with sisters sarah and emma?

Which one and wwyd?

Shove my cock into the back of her throat and cum and hold her on my dick till she almost passes out then fuck her from behind while choking her out. Also would breed

wwyd?

wwyd to this slut

Wwyd

WWYD to this whore?

WWYD?

wait for you to contribute more than shitty images to the thread probably...

I would tie her hands up and tie the other end of the rope to a hook on the ceiling so she's forced to stand on her tip toes while I run my hands up and down her body.

Then I would pick her up and fuck her tight pussy. She would love it and wrap her stocking covered legs around me while I thrust deeper into her.

Now that's what I'm fucking talking about
Here's moar for that

?

this shit is so fucking gay

kill yourself you weird faggot fuck

WWYD?

Wwyd

Neighbor wwyd

I'd wait for her to be alone in her house. Then I'd sneak and go to her room. She'd scream when she saw me and try to run, but I'd push her hard into the wall. She'd slump down against it, her hair covering her face. I'd drag her by her hair to the bed. I'd keep a handful of her hair in my hand as I undo my pants and take my cock out. I'd slap her across the face with my cock and tell her to shut the fuck up. Then I'd hold her by her hair and shove my dick in her mouth all while she's kicking and struggling. I'd put both hand on her head and fuck her face as hard as I could, my balls slapping against her now tear and drool covered face. I'd shove my cock deep in her throat and hold it there. I'd say look up at me bitch. She'd look up at me as I choked her with my dick and we'd stay like that until I saw her ready to pass out. I'd then left her up and bend her over the bed. I'd rip her shorts and panties off to reveal her slutty pussy that was now all wet. I'd tell her she was a whore for getting wet and I'd reach around and slap her face. Then I'd force my cock in her slippery cunt while she begged me not to fuck her. I'd reach my hands around and cover her mouth with both hands, holding onto her face while I brutally fucked her wet pussy. Through her muffled screams I'd hear her trying to talk, she begs me not to cum in her pussy because she is not on the pill. I laugh and put my hand around her throat. I take my cock out and the little bitch confuses it for mercy. I tighten my grip on her throat as I savagely force my cock into her asshole. She tries to scream but my grasp on her throat is too tight. I choke her hard as my cock stretches her last virgin hole. She is bucking and crying as I take what's left of her innocence. Right before I'm going to cum I take my dirty cock out, shove it in her pussy and cum. I leave her there crying with a baby growing in her soon to ruined flat stomach.

ex gf, wwyd?

for round two I would keep her hands tied behind her back and also tie her feet together, this time I loop a noose over the hook in the ceiling and lift her up by her neck while fucking with her, I let her down every minute or so but quickly pull her back up before she catches her breath so I can feel her pussy convulsing around my cock.

This is Sup Forums

>calling someone weird
>on Sup Forums

Cut your throat