When did you realize multiculturalism is a failure?

when did you realize multiculturalism is a failure?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8
webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.reproductive-health-journal.com/content/6/1/17/table/T1&date=2012-03-15
nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8219463
youtube.com/watch?v=4kFpdcPWfO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when you were born.

feminism destroyed the family unit and doubled the worlds tax paying population
now the government is fat but can't get fatter because noone can stay at home and raise new tax payers.
so they must import tax payers.
the government doesn't care about dead people
they care about more people paying taxes
very simple

Fuck off back to Sup Forums you racist

Sup Forums has always been and always will be accepting of other races and cultures

When I came back to see half of Sup Forums faps to traps.

this

CELEBRATE DIVERSITY!

Context on the Sweden/France pictures?

islamic terrurism is ignurred!

Swede-recent attack by a muslim who drove a car into a crowd of people because his asylum status was denied

France-muslim drove a semi-truck through a crowded street during a celebration, killing damn near 100 people and injuring more.

not to be confused with the recent attack in London when a muslim drove his car into a crowd of people and then got out and started stabbing them, or a while back when a muslim man attacked and decapitated a British soldier who had recently finished his deployment

Swedish attack like 2 days ago and the Bastille attack in France.

why does this anger you so much cuck?

Top comment

When the colonies were first settled.

When I was 6 and 9/11 happened.

It doesn't. There's no feasible reason for you to think that it would. You're fucking retarded.

Let me be true with you guys.
Europe is no longer Europe. So I live in this central European country called Hungary, lucky for us we are poor and even migrants don't want to stay here. But looking at the rate these bombing multiply, knida makes me scared. Also there are a lot more arabs on the streets than ever before, with all their kebab shops and shit.

9/11 was a hoax created by the chinese to slow down western global trade efficiency via airways.

When did you realize stereotyping humans fails to produce any positive effects?

Hungary is, together with east europe, what is known to the rest of the world as shit europe. You're at least 1/5 gypsy. Your opinion doesn't matter.

>this meaningless rhetoric in the face of annihilation

I cant even comprehend what a subservient braindead moron you have to be to unironically have a thought like this.

>Sweden girl & pupper getting rekt by Mudslimes
>Huh?
>Asian dude (who was convicted of crimes years ago) getting thrown off a flight
>National outrage

The only reason your country isnt flooded is because Orban told the EU to fuck off with their migrant quotas.

Shut the fuck up you're 100% wrong. You ruined Sup Forums

While watching Rogue One

Seriously, can these people even name ONE (1) reason to allow muslims into a western country? What do they add in a positive way?

youtube.com/watch?v=EhpRlkrMWy8

>feminism destroyed the family unit
Speaking as if neckbeards who spend 90% of their time and energy shitposting on Sup Forums and hating women were somehow going to maintain the "family unit" tradition.

Christ you miserable cunts are pathetic beyond belief.

What is the point of this even? Can you not comprehend the fact that white people have also killed their spouses? Pure retarded fuckery.

>subservient braindead moron
What exactly have you done that doesn't make you a subservient braindead moron? How much money do you make? How many white children have you produced?

>What is the point of this even? Can you not comprehend the fact that white people have also killed their spouses?

>whataboutism

really activated my almonds. I bet you voted for Bernie or at least supported him

Your arguments are just as emotional as the first poster.
Also, stop sounding like a millennial dumbass. No one takes you seriously and you come off as an idiot college kid that has absolutely no experience.
>like, omg! What is the point of this even?
Asshole.

Terrorism has no religion!

When I noticed the only countries that were forced to accept it were white countries.

I'm 37, 3 kids & married for 10 years. Yes, Liberals in general are destroying the family unit. Single moms are celebrated as "strong", fags who can't conceive are a-ok, role reversals with couples is a new concept & doesn't work (women are natural caregivers to children, dads natural providers), etc.

>b-but user! evil white people shoot up schools!

did you know that the most horrible and bloody school shootings in history were all done by muslims? This doesnt even factor in all the little girls muslims murder and mutilate for going to school

pic related is from the Kenyan University Massacre where 148 people were murdered.

>assume unknowable facts convenient to your narrative are true
>insult others based on this make-believe

Of course you're a leftist.

did you know Muslims are notoriously inbreed and that western left leaning media desperately tries to cover up this fact?

webcitation.org/query?url=http://www.reproductive-health-journal.com/content/6/1/17/table/T1&date=2012-03-15

nytimes.com/2003/05/01/world/saudi-arabia-awakes-to-the-perils-of-inbreeding.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8219463

anyone remember that time CNN tried to slide the reality of Sweden, but failed horribly?

youtube.com/watch?v=4kFpdcPWfO8

We have found the woman!

>woman

probably just a cuck

؜lucky for me, I have my family-tree of the past 600 years and I can confirm I haven't had no gypsy relative. Also I am a 2. generation Hungarian, but my children won't be.
>what is known to the rest of the world as shit europe
Because rest of the word is dumb as fuck and has no idea about Europe's history.
؜But it is actually flooded, with legal immigrants. Orban btw is corrupt as fuck but is doing a great job about not letting shitskins in.

>Orban btw is corrupt as fuck but is doing a great job about not letting shitskins in.

thats about the best you can hope for at this point.