Rate my girlfriend

Rate my girlfriend
she is a sub and loves nasty comments

Trips get face pic

Fat ugly enough said

would impregnate/10, moar OP

tell that pig I want to see asshole spread.

This, let's see that fat slut's asshole OP.

What a nasty whore. She would be ok as a cum dump, but I wouldn't want to be seen with her in public.

What else does she do?

Fuck no this is disgusting

You have some low standards that's for sure

not op. hows this fat slut's pussy? would rape?

uh...I'd maybe let her beg me to fuck her. I don't have to rape that.

Op give more.

Fat girl pussy is always the ugliest pussy.

Not even..

I'm both very sickened and turned on by this

I don't want to see her face

I second this notion

do u fuck a fat girl different than any other? are u more rough or degrading? what about this one? ugly pussy and tits, long tongue. what do u make her do when she's grinding on top of you? choking, slapping? make her role-play incest or something degrading?

Fucking something that gross is so taboo that it turns me on.

>sub
user S is nowhere near C and H how did you mistype chub.

What a fat nasty white piece of trash. Fucking disgusting. I'd let her swallow but I'd be afraid she would gain another 20 pounds.

Yah, if I'm going to fuck a fatty she's going to get fisted, fucked up the ass, made to suck my dirty cock after and then pissed on. Probably slapped around and spit on too.

Fat girls have to earn attention.

I would just push her face down into the dirt and use her pussy with no thought at all for her pleasure.

hot as fuck / 10

No.

r u going to cover her face with ur cum or let her beg u to cum inside her? how far do u think she can spread her legs without hurting? would u spread them further and make her whimper while u pound her pussy? what else?

POst loacation; would meet/10. put some bars in them titties and collar that slut.

I'd probably just cum in her ass and not even bother sticking my dick in her pussy.

would u throatfuck her while choking her? wwyd?

gotta post nudes op

I would definitely make sure she chokes on my thick Latino cock. The only thing she can breathe in is my cock

Dont want her face
Bend that bitch over.
I need her anus.

Havent posted her asshole yet..
Wasting my time..

tell me more. would u tie her up and gangrape her with ur friends? would u slap her hard while choking her and forcing her to sit on ur cock? would u force her to beg for u to cum deep inside her?

Quads get asshole

Her body's fucking disgusting.

More.

After I'm done using her her I'd pound deep in her pussy and twist her nipple telling her to beg me to impregnate her. When I finally cum I'll pull out and blow on her face

Her body looks like a rotting squash

Just post dude em everyone else is having a good tine

Agreed, I would fuck her till my dick was sore, limp, and raw. But never would I ever want to be seen with a fucking balloon like that. 9/10 cum dump.

...shame Sup Forums doesn't have a "like/one^" system. This was pure gold.

sums up my chubby/fat fetish, but there's a hard limit. this is beyond it. I need to be able to eat it. I don't want a face full of fat.

if you need to gangrape a bitch with you're friends, you're not enjoying sex enough.

how would u enjoy it more? wwyd?

bump

I hope this isn't your wife or girlfriend, it'd be horrible to be stuck with a fat bitch with tiny tits.

Let's see that ass

Be careful with fat chicks, especially those who doll themselves up and talk like trailer trash.

They'll put you into an abusive relationship, somehow get you to knock them up and get left being thought of as "just another baby daddy". Meanwhile this fat sow collects her paycheck being a breeding whore.

She looks like a nude zombie

disgusting/10