El Clásico: Barcelona vs Real M/a/drid

Real Madrid XI: Navas, Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo, Kovacic, Modrid, Lucas Vázquez, Isco, Cristiano and Benzema

Barça XI: Ter Stegen, Piqué, Rakitic, Busquets, S. Roberto, Alba, A. Gomes, Messi, Naymar, Suarez, Mascherano.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/5g9q6g/match_thread_1530_gmt_fc_barcelona_vs_real_madrid/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1ST FOR TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

First for tax evasion

ref be like 'yea nigga you can kick all you want i aint looking'

TSUUU

It's Messi time boys

>thud and blunder

>no Iniesta

>no bale

>it's another Barça destroy Madrid match

el minuto dela silencio

TSU

Hasta el final, vamos Real.

Post smug Ronaldo

FIGHT

AND

WIN

>one minute in
>everyone is already diving

>Refball

Only fixture worth watching in spain and it's still ruined by diving and acting

w.e.w

REFBALL

Refball for UEFAlona already

>Ronaldo diving already

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>8 players have fallen already

CLEAR PENALTY

is this semen slurping sport for you?

anyone got a stream?

Yes
Best sport in the world

>those pretentious "artistic" replays

Why is this allowed?

Choose one

reddit.com/r/soccerstreams/comments/5g9q6g/match_thread_1530_gmt_fc_barcelona_vs_real_madrid/

What's for breakfast bros?

sent ;)

3 minutes and ref is already the star.

>spanish football

What are you lads eating and drinking?

>all acestream streams are giving errors or lagging 5 min behind
oh fuck off

>dem nipples

fat

CHI

WHO /TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU/ HERE?

nothing and water

REFBALL ALREADY LOL

Fucking disgusting, they're not even trying to hide it anymore. Everybody predicted this and it only took 3 minutes for a clear-cut penalty to be ignored.

Can someone please post a stream link?

Ronaldo hattrick and anime is real

>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL>REFBALL

I like how spaniards immediately bans all acestreams and ddos all the stream sites.

Shit that looks good. Based amerifats.

>Missi headers

God I hate Ray Hudson. Makes me realize Premier League pundits aren't that bad

BeIN """"""""HD""""""""

Im black
Like u
Havent made breakfast yet
Whiskey and beer

Why was the match a 3pm one

>not even 3 mins in
>uefalona already got spared a penalty
Colour me surprised

yea stream needed for mobile :[)

>5 minutes in
>Players falling left and right
>Refball already

And Sup Forums say it's the best league in the world

>no kroos or bale

>Messi
>almost 30 years old
>gets blonde highlights

Are there people that really don't think Messi is an autistic faggot?

the only possible choice
piss beer

high five bro
*pickpockets you*

>tfw the sound of my stream is 1sec early

Just cooked some quesadillas and drinking milk. Just my usual breakfast

Chinese market moite

>NERMAN

KEK kill yourself

>all this spaghetti

>Tsunaldo passing skills

top kek

S L I P P Y
L
I
P
P
Y

Why is Ray so autistic?

if your stream is on acestream you can change the audio sync

>Slippy Nem

THIS DOES NOT SLIP

>Naymer

SLIPPY N

Play me in fifa irl bitch
*fucks yo girl*

Oops

>nerman

Guess that's 2 spared penalties

Is Ter Stegen actually good?

Who is this faggot on the American BeIN announcer who screams like a woman after every play

>that scottish commentator

>mascherano
>stegen

jajajajajajaja

Is it me or suarez has been invisible lately?? Can't remember last time he scored...

>Cillessen not playing

The Barça one wasn't a pen.

>tfw no Mou and no poop
>tfw don't hate or like any of the teams
I want the old classico back

No. He is a meme.

Based ray hudson

he's Geordie bruv

Tea

lmao.
guy with the lithp?

>inter traded kovacic for kongdobia

Is there any team worse at doing business?

nah, he's German

> divemar

>sergi roberto
You only had to pay loads of money to Dani Alves

WTF LOLOLOL DIVEMAR

>tfw too hungover to eat or drink anything

>pique

Neymar being a disgusting diving monkey as always

the one who makes all the metaphors

No homo, but Andre Gomes is so fucking hot.