Aight Sup Forums my girlfriend has had me on a pussy drought for 4 months now and I need some tips on how to get some...

Aight Sup Forums my girlfriend has had me on a pussy drought for 4 months now and I need some tips on how to get some head. Also rape is out as an option.

From someone else because clearly she's getting dicked on the side

Kill her, fuck the body, it's not rape if the recipient is dead, problem solved

How often did you fuck before this pussy drought?

Do you suspect she's getting satisfied by somebody else behind your back?

How often do you eat her out?

We didn't. But the head was plentiful.

>months
Cheat on her like she did to you

Just finger her, rub her clit, kiss her neck and earlobe. Grab her hand and gently place it on your dick. Get her in the mood.

If anything, go down on her first. Then make her return the favor.

Some alternatives:

1. Get her to quit hormonal medicine (the pill, ring, injection etc.). Use condoms or a copper IUD.
2. Figure out why she doesn't think you are fuckable. Women desire respectable men, so do your part with housework and money. Don't be a dick to her if she isn't to you.
3. Talk about the future if you haven't. What is the relationship to her and is denying sex from you really going to build a good foundation to a good life for either of you?

She isn't cheating. I know that. But she's catholic. And isn't it a thing that Catholic girls get freaky?

>rape is out of the question
Please an hero, or get the fuck off Sup Forums

Well, what is it that makes her your gf?

OP here thats my girlfriend in the picture if anyone was wondering.

>pussy drought for 4 months
She's cheating.

Women always chase the prize, especially if in competition with another woman.
Start dressing nicer than normal, and start attracting the attention of other women, be flirty, comment on how women have been talking with you a lot.
She'll defiantly try to re-claim you, or she'll go into rabid bitch mode (Show you the real her) in which case leave.

Fuck off. You ain't real op

Please post more pics of her.

OP here. What y'all niggas ain't understanding, is that she told me she wants to slow down with this stuff. It's pissing me off

This bro. Get out on your own terms before she embarrasses you in front of everyone.

Ya but then he's a necrophiliac

Christ, how old are you? 12?

No self- respecting man would put up with this shit. Your with a girl to have exclusive sex. If she is incapable of telling you her personal issues as to why she ain't taking your dick, then you need to move on.

None of this trying to pacify and please her. You're the male, you determine the rules and terms. Tell her to GTFO.

4 months of no physical intimacy? When there was before the drought?

She has written you off OP. She most likely has cheated/ or is cheating on you and wants you to end the relationship so that she saves face in front of your mutual friends.

Easier for her to say she got dumped than come clean/explain herself to all her/your friends.