Ask a Sports Direct Employee anything!?

Ask a Sports Direct Employee anything!?

How much sports do you direct in one day?

How big is your dick?

The question you have asked is hard to answer

How much sports do they do themselfs

8 Inches

Most of them play football.

Wage?

Right now £5.50
But I earn around £40 commission

Fucking kek.

How can you live with yourself knowing you work for that fat cunt Ashley?

what is sports direct?

How do u feel now not doing your A-levels?

What are your ambitions?

Holy fuck! Isn't it illegal to pay employees that little?

I get through, I'm treated fine. They like me because I'm a good salesman. But you're right he is quite fat!

Sports Direct International plc is a British retailing group. Established in 1982 by Mike Ashley, the company is the United Kingdom's largest sports-goods retailer and operates roughly 670 stores worldwide. The company owns a large number of sporting brands and trades predominantly under the SportsDirect.com brand.

I got more then A levels, I'm in the middle of getting a degree

Do you steal Anything

My ambitions are to complete my degree and move out of the country away from the shithole of England

I need to correct myself, its £5.55

Degree for what, liberal arts? KEK

I put insoles in for one shift, to try and sell more insoles as they are a commission push to the customers. Then left them in ever since.....

Oh 5 pence more per hour. Well I guess that help you and your poor family out. U can finally have extra ketchup from the chippy's.

Getting a teaching degree in sports and science

I have more then just the one job....

Oh so you're gonna teach other employees how to be a good saleperson of sportswear and informing SD how to incorporate science in to their operations, KEK.

Either you're getting fucked over or you're too young to post here.

Seems like you should spend some of that money on English tuition.

Fact

I'll take option B!

Oh so it's gone up to £5.60 I had no idea, btw 19 here

MODS

Kek I was guessing, I'm not faggot OP.

Anyone interested how we get forced to sell bullshit products?

BBC reporter here, sure.

It's okay lad

Why are your prices so low? I sometimes buy some of your products and sell them on Ebay for a higher price to make some extra pocket money.

So we have many '5 Star' items we need to sell ontop of shoes (I'm a sales assistant) We have a daily goal for the store. They make us sell this one main product 'insoles' at the end of the day if you don't sell one you get put on the tills or have a word with the main manager and they will ask why you didn't sell them

>have a word with the main manager and they will ask why you didn't sell them

And what do you say? Or do you stay quiet like a little bitch.

The stuff we sell like the Lonsdale, firetrap, and karrimor. we don't buy them as we have shares in them. We sell them full price as we make a massive profit. So on the other products we can low the price... but still make a small profit

I'm a good salesman. One of the best in store. So I've never been given a word from the manager.

>Boasting about being a top employee at sports direct

Just how badly is your life going right now?

It's going fucking great! I only work weekends so yeah. I only suffer on weekends

only employees in that cancer poor people store are meathead football wannabe's and paki's. you a paki, op?

I'm not a paki at all, but I do love a good curry ahaha

That's the closest I can get to being a paki

Paki's? I've never seen a Paki even go near my local store.

Where do you live? A very white area?

Nope northern English town full of mudslime. Have a mosque just outside my house. No Pakis use sports direct or JD sports.

lol sports direct is literally only fit for northerners (poor people) and paki's, been in there once like a year ago, was disgusted. do people here unironically shop there?

That's very interesting as I see quite a bit of pakis come in. Fun fact, I had this one paki family come in a they really smelt bad, like a strong curry sweat