>feel so much agony and pain
>about to graduate college
>no job
>huge crippling debt
>mfw cute, but beta personality makes me bad with women
>memory not sharp anymore, probably brain damage
>could've went to med school and became a surgeon

why Sup Forums why...

and for those wondering why I got into all those drugs were in college my cheating gf literally cucked me so hard and I couldlnt ever recover seeing the new guy at my local gym. I also betrayed my dog of 10 years, giving her moreattenion than my animal companion who got very ill and I had to lay down

then my friend died. also went to a stem field major.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/
steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

singles get

aye lmao :)

don't do it :(

well shit...don't do it op,you're the best faggot

Kill yourself

op here, guess its time to go. I'm legit an Elliot Rodger keeping a diary of my cuckeries and acting like the supreme arrogant being I am. but I'm not filled with angst and anger but more like crippling hate. thanks for the laughs Sup Forums and making me turn gay by traps

pls god op deliver. im so bored

don't...

winrar

if you can't handle suicide get off b

bumping til op is kil

I can, i threw myself off a building a year and a half ago, i just find it sad man

type winner like a normal person faggot

summerfag, get out

obiously you did a shit job killing yourself. try again

and OP post link to stream faggot

no

Do more drugs and overdose, it's better

still stream tho

nah, life is worth it you bitter fuck

op don't be a fag

DO IT FAGGOT!

Stream it for +3 internets!

yeah well the only reason i havent performed sodoku on myself is cause someone would find my dragon dildo collection

Hey OP, if you do it, I will follow soon.

I'd do it right now, but I want to get a bunch of things taken care of so its easy for my family to deal with my assets and I have some nice things to give to my siblings, like my bitcoins and ethereum and sweet PC.

Just to cope through my days in undergrad right now I'm taking as few classes as possible to be full-time and am under performing and doing lots of drugs and drinking to help me just forget/relax/cope. I'm planning to stop school after this semester because I'm pretty certain I'll kill myself at some point anyway and don't want my family to waste more tuition money than they have already on me.

I just want that sweet, sweet release from existence. I've wanted it for so long and have just waited for maybe, just maybe, the small chance that I actually find some purpose or something to hang on to. Not a day has passed where that has happened.

Recently though I've started playing golf and I'll play a ton over the summer until I plan to end it in the fall. Looking forward to a peaceful last summer while I get things settled.

you stream it too

Shut your fucking keyboard and mouse Gordon you shit licker

kek, aight.
if op is still around, i'd love for you to live my man, i know it's hard af but life is beautiful.. i've been there and i'm seriously happy i didn't die, i got friends and they make me so happy, i got an ambition (music), my social anxiety is getting better.. it does get better

I'm not planning to, but maybe I'll make a thread about it and do something nuts. Still got a few months and a sweet internship ahead of me so I can give some $$$ to my favorite sister to help her cope. Expect the stream/thread around August or September.

If your family loves you, that's reason enough to live. I'm alone and doing just fine.

That doesn't mean anything to me though.

Maybe you become a kamikaze. Fight for something meaningful and go out a hero.

You dead op?

OP! DON'T DO IT JUST YET! If you're going to kill yourself anyway, at least buy me PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds before you off yourself. You won't need your cash when you're dead.

store.steampowered.com/app/578080/

steamcommunity.com/id/KAIIRU/

toplaff

Are you a ped?

I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you for the sauce Sir.

this is serious. I'm very concerned I wont get the game.

a ped?

You will feel the pain of living.