I'm a straight guy who loves pussy but for some reason a nice pair of low hanging balls gets me hard...

I'm a straight guy who loves pussy but for some reason a nice pair of low hanging balls gets me hard, especially if they are shaven nice and silky smooth.
Am I gay?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Am I gay?

For sure. But you don't have to feel bad about it.

Most certainly

You're not Takei but you're some shade of pink for sure.

Low balls mean u masturbate too much dumbass

yes.

Yes of course, you're the OP after all

Doesn't make you gay. Being gay means you are not sexually attracted to women. Low hanging balls just naturally look great.

WHY ARE PEOPLE AFRAID OF THE WORD "BISEXUAL"?!

It's a good start,mary

>I'm straight BUT

The most common 3 words of a bisexual in self-denial

nah you're just bi. Most men are some degree of bi, just like most women are some degree of bi, it's just in our genes to enjoy sex with anyone who is very healthy and well endowed.

Then I should be tripping over mine.

I masturbate/have sex pretty much constantly and my balls, sadly, are sucked up nice and tight.

Society condemns any form of same sex, but honestly the smartest and most confident people I meet are usually bi or gay. Most straight people aren't completely straight and their insecurity about it holds them back from thinking clearly.

and here come the jews

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

you're in this thread. You are bi or gay. Sorry if this is news to you.

liking balls is wayyyyyyyyyy less gay then liking dick I think. You just dont let your balls touch theres and you are okay

this

can i choose?

Sucking both balls at the same time while stroking a thick cock until it cums all over you is great. It's not gay at all.