Does anyone have a way that they handle their social anxiety? Or how to make friends?

Does anyone have a way that they handle their social anxiety? Or how to make friends?

A therapist.

Alcohol

I'm already seeing one

I don't like the taste of alcohol

Just get smoke some bud

Xanax

I don't smoke, don't want to start

Quit being a massive faggot, you try that yet?

a hobby (dancing, sports, reading cycle, etc.) is a pretty good start. your anxiety doesnt get in your way all the time because your concentrating on what you are doing and you still get to talk to people.

I'm taking sertraline

cbd oil, its legal and its the other shit besides THC in weed. or just take up a hobby

My hobby is drawing

Great. As long as it's no weird hentaishit you can visit courses on drawing or art. And it that doesn't work out nothing is stopping you from finding another thing you may enjoy

It's difficult for me to start a social hobby because i don't really enjoy anything.

underage detected

Just go in public and do a bunch of retarded shit until you stop giving a fuck. I have so much else to worry about in life now that I'll walk into a grocery store with shit on my feet, in a dirty ass t shirt and "cum slut" written on my face not give a fuck about the losers there staring at me.

Drinking is a good way, but like weed if you have a psychological problem you should really be having that shit

I take memantine and social anxiety is no more. My secret. :)

kekd

It's not legal where I am and don't want to take those kind of drugs

now you're making up excuses for beeing lazy. you don't know if you don't enjoy anything (that's not true anyway, else you would just kill yourself) if you don't try out. Just like making friends new things are uncomfortable on the first sight

I'm taking an art corse in sept but i don't think i'll like it

I will probably kill my self

What I'm going to try is electroconvulsive therapy because I have the same problem as you op

>asks for advice
>shoots it all down
Kill yourself you edgy tween faggot.

atta boy, solve your problems like a man

ok :(

Stop being a pussy

just TRY at least

I have no friends, no one likes me :( Everything I do is wrong

relatability. if youre hanging with stoners talk about weed, if youre with smart kids talk about whatever smart kids talk about.

Suck his dick. they like that.

I'm neither

get a job OP
the anxiety of fucking up will give you motivation to do well and then you'll be distracted for most of the day
sorta worked for me

I'm 18. I need more qualifications, and i'm too scared to go to a job interview

Try a rookie job like working at a restaurant as a busboy or a 7 eleven

Try reading.helped me a bunch

No you don't
I was terrified to go to an interview but if you look for an entry level position it doesn't take much to get hired.

I had work experience in a cafe, it was torture I cried all the time

explain what memantine does

What do you read?

Ok

Literally that amount of job experience puts you above most applications.
Don't work foodservice.
Retail is a good. Night shifts are good for avoiding human contact if that's what you need man.

Thank you. That's good advice if i get a job

to deal with mine, i got so depressed that i couldnt care anymore hehehe worked surprisingly well

What do you do now?

Absolutely man.
This is what worked for me personally.
If you work hard and get a promotion or pay raise, it's a huge boost in self-worth/confidence. Even if its fake it helps a lot.
Good luck user! We're all rooting for you!

Weed

I actually feel more confident about getting a job in the future. Thank you so much ^_^

Get a job working customer service, you have to talk to people all day and you get better at it.

No problem

Worst advice

I used to be confident but then i say something and they get offended and then i'm quiet again. I'm too scared to talk

Do scary shit that puts your body in the flight or fight response, then you can think 'well talking to people sounds scary but not as terrifying as that time i went parachuting and jumped put of a plane'

Im in the generation above millennials, anxiety seems to be a huge problem with us and millenials mostly due to never having to experience fear and overcoming it to survive like we would have in a natural world setting. Once adrenaline kicks in we are fucked because its so foreign and we cant handle it.

What do you suggest?

you cant get a job that avoids people entirely, but there are plenty of 'back room' jobs that minimise talking to people.

Nope. Only have one friend, and we only talk by phone these days. Gonna die alone.

Social Anxiety sucks. I hope yours goes better than mine.

I guess i'm not good in groups but I can handle one on one. I'm not confident I would do what task I was set correctly and then i get anxious.

I also only have one friend, piece of shit moved so we just occasionally skype. I know your pain. And she doesn't even know me that well at this point anymore.

>Does anyone have a way that they handle their social anxiety? Or how to make friends?

Go to church

I wish i could find a friend like you. We're in a similar situation

I'm not religious and my closest church is dodgy

add me on kik mate, my username is "grained"

You're a fucking baby! Die alone with the rest of us and stop being so loud about it!

yeah my girlfriend is just like that. needs confirmation and reassurance that the job is done correctly and that the other people are fine with it.

checking to see if you've done the task right is fine, but only the first few times you're doing something new. unless it's a different task in some way, you have to just rely on the fact you did it right last time.

smoke weed. share smoking weeds.

You put that into words perfectly

I've lived with a girl who has clinical anxiety for 8 years m8, I've had time to find the words.

I don't have kik.

email?
[email protected]

Ooh, you don't want a friend like me. But I hope you find a good friend, or more than one. It's hard being alone.

Make one so I can find you and diddle you and throw you in a lake.

I have anxiety. There is no way i'm giving out my email to strangers

You scare me

Do you have anyone you can talk to about these things? I know you have a therapist, but someone outside of that can help.

you dont have to "give out" your email, at least not to everyone, just to me. i just want to give you a helping hand man, i know what youre going through, use an alt email or make one if you want

Don't say that. i'm sure your a nice person. And I hope you find friends too

stfu pussy ass faggot and post your email

that's what throwaway accounts are for. you can burn them if you decide it's too much.

>spams with dick pics

No I don't. Literally no friends

I don't know how. But I appreciate it, thanks

For social anxiety, you have to practice not anticipating what's going to happen. Also, remember most people are pretty fucking stupid.

What kind of stupid? Example?

Just look at how people drive in traffic.

i feel like i have to press you a bit here cause you won't budge.
just create another email like you created the one you have? if not, just make a small effort to message me from your current email, you know its not hard and you can trust me, and who knows, it can make a difference

Ok,i don't see the relation.

You don't know how scary something like that is for me

just take a leap of faith, just this once, please? you talk about not being able to make friends, but if you keep shutting everything out, do you think you'll ever make one? you can end the suffering, and this is as easy as it gets, over the internet, way less pressure than in real life

found the rapist

What happens if i give you my email?

They tailgate. They speed up to close gaps instead of maintaining a distance so that they can spend more time motivating than sitting. The less you have to accelerate, the less gas you expend. Close to zero people understand this and will go around you in the right lane so that they can catch up to the other cars and stop. Meanwhile, you keep a steady pace and eventually catch up to them when traffic lightens up. If everyone drove like that, traffic would be less of a pain in the ass.

Don't talk to anyone and you can't fuck anything up. A nod at a cashier is usually more than enough. If all else fails, remember suicide is an option that can make all your failures go away.

we'll talk via email? you dont have to post it here dont worry, just send me a message through my email so i get yours

This. All aboard the molestation train station

Workout. Improve your image. Haven't figured out the meeting people thing yet since I don't drink and that's the only thing anyone does around here.

Liquor