What's the name of this actor?

What's the name of this actor?

Jack Eachhand

Americans always pronounce his name wrong though.

Darude

Benedict Cumberbatch

Benedict cumberbatch

Now we have a spécial connexion

Benedict Cumberbatch

Chan Kong-sang, (陳港生; born 7 April 1954), known professionally as Jackie Chan, is a Hong Kong martial artist, actor, film director, producer, stuntman, and singer. In his movies, he is known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, use of improvised weapons, and innovative stunts, which he typically performs himself. He has trained in Kung Fu and Hapkido. He has been acting since the 1960s and has appeared in over 150 films.
Chan has received stars on the Hong Kong Avenue of Stars, and the Hollywood Walk of Fame. He has been referenced in various pop songs, cartoons, and video games. He is an operatically trained vocalist and is also a Cantopop and Mandopop star, having released a number of albums and sung many of the theme songs for the films in which he has starred. He is also a notable philanthropist. In 2015, Forbes magazine estimated his net worth to be $350 million.

Chikin McQuaid

What the fuck? This is Jackie Chan, he's a famous martial artist and actor, how could this many people not know who he is? Are you all stupid or just too young to know who he is?

That's John Wayne, user.

The Game

Rollin rollin rollin we ain't slept in weeks...

it's not Jackie Chan

It's Clint Eastwood dumass.

Jackie Burkheart

George takeai

Bruce lee

Pat Morita

matt damon duh

marimoto mistubishi

Don Rickles.

Include me in the screencap

Nao Trab Bo

Chinky mc-chink face

Yukio Mishima

Its John Stamos...fucking new fags

>Benedict Cumberbatch

Lee sin silver 3

I can name you 4 things that AREN'T this guy ...

Quick! Name three things that aren't Jackie Chan!

stewie2k

Miyoshi Umeki

> Beneficial Cucumber

I can't. Chan is all. All is Chan.

hive mind....its been awhile

Levar Burton
George Takei
Jackie Chan

ohgoddamit

Wreck it Ralph

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

Brandon

Samuel L Jackson

Ching Chong man

Pretty sure that's Scarlett Johansson

Bruce Lee

OP, some of my favorite movies have that actor in it. I can guarantee with 100% certainty that that man right there is

Greg Hitler

Newfag

That's the walking dead guy, glenn.