What does Sup Forums think of this game?

What does Sup Forums think of this game?
>inb4 go to Sup Forums
I just started it after beating the rest of the series and I have to admit so far I think it's absolute trash

It's the best souls game. way better than the abomination that is the first game

Eh, try hard trash. I dont enjoy games where you have to do calculations on tje fly in order to beat a boss.

Bloodborne was good (imo) because of setting and art style. Suffers the same problem with gameplay

Worst in the series. Im a tryhard darksouls player, the 1st one was great, 2nd one was horse shit, 3rd is the best one.

Just play the first one, skip the 2nd, and continue with 3.

Scholar of the First Sin edition or GTFO. The original DS2 is garbage.

It's not fun if you don't die a few times

>T. Faggots

You are a terrible person.

I think it's the worst one of the series.

good for pvp, pve is shit tbh you either fight an insanely easy enemy, get ganked, or fight an unfair enemy

No where near as good as the 1st. Comparable to 3, but 3 is probably a bit better. Doesn't matter though, Dark Souls and Bloodborne are the only souls games worth playing

I second this

This is my thread now. Ds2 is fantastic and anyone who says otherwise is a cock gobbling fiddle fucker

Does it get better at least? I'm really considering just not playing it, pvp isn't really my thing either

Definitely playable but its not great

DS3 > DS1 > DS2

pvp is fucking cancer in II its just broken dont bother

Dlc areas in ds2 are the best in the series although trc for ds3 is pretty sweet.

1>2>3

Wut, pvp in 2 is sweet. Power stance was gorgeous. Soul memory was stupid as fucking hell though

2>3>1 imo. You can make the most varied characters, it has great looking armor pieces, etc.
2 is the easiest of the three games, but it's amazing and has great replay value.

Good game, just the weakest of the souls series. Only reason people hate it is because it has dark souls slapped on it. If it was a seperate game and nobody expected dark souls it would be praised. Also it had the best DLC in the series, if you dont include bloodborne as part of the series.

>calculations
>R1R1R1R1R1R1RollRollRollRollR1R1R1L1L1R1L2RollRollRollRollRollRollRollEstusEstusRollRollR1R1R1R2R1Roll

DS1 > BB > DS3 > DeS > DS2

It's the worst in the series, but it's way better than most games out nowadays.

This
The ONLY real strategy.

This is a random Souls thread now

> only real strategy
excuse me, what about fallen knight dark sword/irythill ss and shield of want?

Oh shit how could I have forgotten

>using shitty Sup Forums buzzwords in Sup Forums
You're not supposed to be here until you're at least 18 years old

2 has the most little secrets in it and I think its the densest of the series as far as content. 3 has the best game play and 1 has the best setting and story. The only thing wrong with two is the way they fucked magic in it, it never really recovered from that

I have to say, with the DLC and stuff, Sif is the only boss I didn't want to kill. Artorias and Sif are my favourite characters in the series.

Agreed. Sif after killing Artorias is the saddest thing.

also two major things that 2 did right that I wish they had kept in 3. NG+ actually shifting enemies around and adding new ones along with new items, 3 had more rings in NG+ but 2 actually had NG+ specific weapons and spells ( the bonfire ascetics let you get them whenever if you could handle it) and power stancing any weapons. I really liked the unique movesets it gave you access to. Worst thing about it imo is the almost nonsensical story and how they just kind of shoved it into the series

Man I have a ton of funny Souls content and a ton of regular cool art. Dunno which I should keep posting

All Dark Souls/Bloodborne games are trash. Overly hard doesn't = fun. Oh lol the monsters are so overpowered can't wait to play dive roll simulator 2011. Fuck off. If you want an actually hard game play Super Meat Boy.

>3rd is best one
Found the guy who summons 3 phantoms for every fight then complains 15 Estus isn't enough

Dlc in ds2 were great in their scope. AotA was best for bosses and lore though.

this

This. If it was a separate universe then it'd be great. But people (like me) saw reused shit or references like "Old Dragonslayer" that just rode the coattails of DS1 without meaningfully expanding the lore

dude I love Gatsu

now that I can agree with

Not the same user but I love the first one but prefer 3 as well. Bloodborne introduced me to the series though so that's probably why. 2 is just lame in every aspect in my opinion.

LOL at this pussy

Anyone got some dancer r34?

>Bloodborne introduced me
This is why so many people hail DS3 as best souls. It's basically BB gameplay with shields

in case anyone is interested after all this

My biggest problem with this game is there's no punishment for rolling.

You can roll 100 times in a fight, wait 1.5 seconds and have full stamina again.

Makes 99% of boss fights too easy, and makes PvP stupid.

Good story though, still enjoyed it. 7/10.

Easily worst in series. DLC is alright but the lack of visual design and direction as well as the lack of weight in your movements make it borderline unplayable for me.

Yeah I don't doubt it but id rather have them take from bb than ds2 in all fairness I get the frustration though

roll

Roll
Nice number user

Halfway to this one