Gonna propose to my bae, but I want to make sure I get the right diamond. We want conflict pro diamonds...

Gonna propose to my bae, but I want to make sure I get the right diamond. We want conflict pro diamonds, it's just something we've always felt strongly about. Please, help us find blood diamonds, it would make her week, thanks.

>Walk in store
>ask to see ring
>Punch salesman
>Buy ring

Conflict diamond

>buy 20k worth of grenades
>go to Liberia, have fixer hook up contact
>avoid getting eaten or jacked
>have local militia pay for grenades in blood diamonds from one of their owned mines
>make them beat a worker over the purchase for fresh genuine blood

Diamonds are a scam! They're the most common of all quartz that's why they are used in manufacturing worldwide. Even tv preacher Pat Robertson owns a diamond mine. Most rare and affordable precious stones are ruby and emerald. It's cheaper and a much prettier stone to go buy a cubic zirconium. Don't get sucked dry by the salesman. If your near Chicago go to jeweler so row for a fair deal. I know people if you need a reference.

Are you dumb? They're all conflict diamonds. Everything of value is produced through some kind of conflict, violence, or oppresssion. Humans are a vile, violent, greed-driven species. And no matter what you do, if you buy one, you're the sucker at the end of a long chain. The Jew gets rich and you get fucked. Enjoy.

Looks like we got a negative nancy over here

diamonds arnt quartz

That's pretty much it.

This
Diamond is the hardest metal known to man. Quartz is like second weakest.

property is theft

After reading your post I would say you are the dumb one fag
Kill yourself

that's also incorrect quartz is quite hard far from second weakest

Got a reason? Or are you afraid you might have to use a comma or other punctuation if you explain?

Quartz has a super low molecular density so it's very brittle, it's weaker than plasticreally. It has to do with magnets, it falls appart very easily

But it's the third most metalist metal. You can't deny that.

The most metallist metal is just plain metal duh

Let's get back on track here guys.

Certified blood diamonds.

My honest opinion to buy something oher than a diamond for an engagement ring. Diamonds are intrinsically worthless. There are warehouses full of the fuckers being held off the market to keep the price high. Personally, I love Sapphire. She probably will too.

i see you are very wise in the ways of science

Cesium

Cesium isn't a metal but a powder

Diamonds are actually quite brittle themselves. They crack and break if hit the right way. All crystals do.

Why are people leaving corn all over the place?

Quartz is slightly less metal than plain metal. So It's the third most metalistic. Trust me, I'm a science.

It's not the stone that matters, it's how violently it was obtained.

I know it isn't a metal I just like cesium

I have seen every science video and read every page pretty much. I don't have a degree in something but those people specialize in just one thing while I've mastered all kinds of science. I refuse to let the world be taken over by religion

what about a kidney stone?

Cesium is fucking awesome. Put it in water and enjoy the show

> Sup Forums
> staying on track

lol cesnium and water is just how u make salt retard

even the fine print?

Yep gives up that valence electron real quick

Yep.
Basically Op, just get something other than a diamond and you're good :) Now back to the fun.

I'm just here for this

Nah it explodes because cesium is highly reactive having a lone electron in its outter shell that is barely held to the atom

B==============D~~~~~

its so majestic

Yeah, Science Bitch!

Let's be honest guys we all know women demand a certain diamond ring for bragging rights and it's downhill from there!

Ok, I'm not asking for a diamond, I can get those, I'm asking for a certified blood diamond. I want people to have worked for this bitch.

Oh hell yeah. Shits gonna be LIT. You know it's gonna be serious words of wisdom.

Get the rock, get fat. Bitch a lot.

Okay seriously OP. I might have a solution for you. But you need to tell me what your budget is.
What is your absolute maximum?

One million dollars.

Contact the Zimbabwe interior ministry, tell them you wish to buy blood diamonds. Offer a bribe to smooth things over and make it clear you're there for illicit business. Mugabe does party favors for wealthy foreigners all the time. There may be a 20k surcharge or something and a rendezvous with at least some reps there to check you out.
20k seems a little light for an ad hoc arrangement with an official but then it's a small favor. For once they'll be trying to convince a foreigner they *are* selling blood diamonds.

This would work.

now i have a friend in the diamond business tom shane