Guys

Guys
I'm having the best sensation ever
>haven't slept for three nights and days straight, working on my thesis
>not a usual drinker of caffeinated drinks, I don't even drink tea
>reached the stage of hallucinating mildly and sleeping with my eyes wide open
>when I accidentally fell asleep while typing and woke up to find a paragraph written on old people having bees and claiming they're not dangerous (wtf was I dreaming), I decided that I should do something
>mixed ten teaspoons of instant espresso, five teaspoons sugar and some liquid
>drank about half of it, tastes like shit
>mfw I feel like I'm drunk yet super focused, mind is sharp again, just finished the thesis
Holy shit, this feels good. Maybe I'll go on without sleep for another night, just because this is so much fun.
Anons, you should try staying decaf for a few months and then consuming a shitload of coffe. I can't really tell when was the last time I felt this euphoric and energetic. I'm sipping the remainder of my concoction a spoonful at a time, the good feeling is not going anywhere.

What are YOU up to today?

You just descibed meth, hope you're proud

y the cat hav dubble foot?

A quick shift of the hips.

And yet it was only shitty instant espresso. Overall I'm pretty happy with myself as I haven't got a single addiction - I don't need sodas or caffeine, I don't smoke, I don't drink regularly, I can get rid of any food in my diet without having cravings for it, I don't need to have a run to get my endorphines or do drugs to feel good.

I think this fucked a bit too hard with my heart - it has never worked too well - but heck, it's fun. I'll never write another thesis in my life, and I've never done anything similar before.

I can tell that you have never done this befofe, ayyyy lmao Godspeed user

Have any of you anons ever tried anything related?

theyre called polydactals or some shit. its pretty rare, but genetic, so it can be bred for. my sister had two of them from a random litter, one just had thumbs, they called him "Toeseph", the other had 4 extra toes on each of his front feet, so they called him "Pawpaw". they were fucking stupid and got them neutered, rather than selling poly kittens for 1-2k a piece.

Yes i used to take shots before Amerifat football games in highschool

Thats the most high of ever been and ive snorted coke... Just a couple times tho, the usual for my degen generation

Kekin

You think in a couple hours I'll be fucked?
I think I might.
But still, I need to send this paper to my coordinator in a couple of hours, and I wouldn't have managed it if not for this wonderful elixir.

Excuse the retardation on my side, but were those shots of vodka or coffee?
Hey, at least I know I'm not simply being retarded and just feeling good - I compared what I wrote while sleepy and what I wrote now and the difference is huge.

ill try to find some pics.

Waiting for the pics.

Vodka

I would drink all night before though so it was necessary.

Vodka is fun, but not nearly as fun as this - nothing compares to this feeling of going 0 to 60 in seconds. But it'll depend on the aftermath - good quality vodka gives no side effects whatsoever, whereas I'm not sure of what the aftermath of my current indulgence will look like.

My feeble kind cannot keep

looks like my supply of cutest animals as come to its end.

Lmao i have 0 but your shit is dank

I've got a few more, though not cute.

Lmao animal is
>pic related