You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger than Five Guys

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better burger than Five Guys
>protip: you're fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

la-burger.com/03_menu.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shills are so dumb they don't realize they are shilling

Easy Charm City

In N out. Always get a double double and a chocolate and vanilla shake. Fuck their fries imho.

The burger I grill myself
>pic related

In N Out

If I was really going to fat-out, I would rather eat like 6 McDonalds double cheeseburgers than like 1-2 quality burgers from somewhere else.

Flip burger

Johnny Rockets, Golden Chicken

Fuck you dude, the animal fries are the best part of in n out.

I could name 150. Pic related. I've been to the top 10 best and a handful of others.

I'm not fat either. I don't eat fries or drink soda.

five guys is edible, but not amazing.

Fords Garage is way better. Or tasty burger up in boston, that place is AMAZING.

Pudfuckers.

Good milkshakes

Yeah but then you have to go to Boston and avoid the packs of rape niggers.

I'll agree with this.

Five Guys has shit burgers because they cook them on a griddle. Any place that flame broils will beat out a griddle burger. Fucken great fries though.

I'm going to boston this weekend. I'll check that burger joint out.

Nothing beats 5guys.keep on trying in-and-out fad boys.

Such a meme m I've had it plenty. It tastes like canadian mcdoubles from mcD

>Carl's Jr/Hardees
>Burger Time (ND/MN)

But then again, Denny's's's Moons Over My Hammy shits all over anything 5 guys could ever dream of making....

im right there with you fellow scum bag. I'd rather order a bag full of disgusting double cheese burger from mcd's then 1 or 2 nice burgers from 5 guys or whatever. Dont know why. Not like I've done this often. Maybe a once every 3 years sort of thing. Last time i tried to eat 10 double cheese burgers in 10 minutes and backed myself up so fucking bad I haven't been back. Video taped it and everything. Didn't come close. Slowed down so much after 4 dbls.

Their fries suck, that peanut oil is disgusting. Plus more than half of the fries you get are soggy asshole tier because of how they just pile that shit into a brown paper bag.

>in-and-out fad boys

First of all, it's In-N-Out. Second, In-N-Out has been around for almost 40 years longer and it's exclusive to California. To be such a well known franchise and to be localized to only along freeways in one state is amazing. There is no "fad" unless you mean a "fad" that has bee around for a lifetime

I can agree with this guy tasty burger rules. Theres a few locations. Avoid the Fenway one if there are any games. It's a shit show. Harvard square one has 0 parking.

Never been to burger time. Can't say I am a huge fan of hardees

Same. I haven't eaten there in 6 months or more but one day I'll have cheeseburger fest again. I've been thinking I could eat 15 in one sitting at the absolute most but I hadn't considered the constipation. That sounds awful.

>it's exclusive to California

No, it's not. Also, fuck California with an ICBM.

i must be eating imposter burgers here in dallas. it aint special anymore bitch

a human flesh one

Anything I make on a charcoal grill. Burger with heinz in glass bottle, frenchs in glass jar, deli american cheese, buttered toasted bun, thin raw onion. Big kosher pickle and a cold draft beer well good god almighty which way do I steer for a

CHEESE BURGER IN PARADISE.

Also par-boiled corn blackened on grill, some summer squash, zucchini and my homemade potato salad.

Six Guys Burgers and Onion Rings

Not exclusive to California. They have one in Austin and Las Vegas at the bare minimum.

Shit, that damn location finder at in-n-out.com/locations only shows nearby locations haha

15 doubles? Thats savage.
It was rough. That shit used to fly right through me and as I've gotten older it does the complete opposite. I think I'm due for another cheese burger fest at some point. The wife is going away this weekend so maybe I'll begin to prepare my body.

this is extremely dumb but I must admit i laughed

You know what's coming eventually.

Ya they're all over the south west now. Had in and out in SLC. Shit was cash.

Dick's Burgers Seattle.

Worth it.

overrated but it's ok

i want a five guys burger now. fuck you cunt

>go to any dinner

and you'll get a better burger

Whataburger you dipshits.

Lockdown or Kumas Corner in Chicago

Dinner is what you eat.

A Diner is what you go to

Never had it.

Texas is gay.

I'll eat diner and go to dinner all I want you fucker.

Had one just open up in Sudbury still have to try it it's to busy

Never got to have it. I heard it's exclusive to texas.

Am I the only one that heard it as "water burger" when people say it? I would always laugh at them that they'd eat at a place called water burger

You must be a rel fat ass to eat a whole diner.

Born and raised dallas and can confirm. It's fucking terrible. I'm so happy it's spreading to other states now so it doesn't have to be our thing anymore.

Smashburger

My kitchen

Moons over my motherfucking hammy, my nigga.

Sun snu burger

Jakes in Newark Delaware

That was not very clever.

Relish Burger or Grease Burger Bar or Charm City Burger. Fuck Five Fags.

Slaters 50/50

Woah now partner, you best be holdin' your tongue around these parts.

Really?

Fucking kek

I feel like a shit white person for this but the LA Burger is legitimately the best burger I've ever had.

la-burger.com/03_menu.html

>Newark DE
I used to live there years ago. Some of the best goddamn food ever. Primo, Cluck U, Taste of India, Rudy's Pizza, California Tortilla, Wings to Go...

> California Tortilla

Haha, a place in another state that knows how amazing california is

This place in San Francisco called Citizen's Band

I bet you do like a big pickle fella.

My homemade burgers

a burger that isn't made in a disgusting chain restaurant in america

look at this 93% fat using nigga

Kentucky must be out of this world amazing according to your logic. Smh.

Grandmas Fur-Burger
Checkmate atheists.

A turkey burger that I cook myself. One patty, maybe one cheez and das it mane.

>literally Jughead

pop tate my nigga

Stupid nigger. Jughead doesn't eat at corporate chains. Do you even read Archie comics?

If you like shit that makes poor people feel dignified.

Zoie

Hamburger is garbage food.

You are eating the worst parts of the most inefficient meat crop.

Big Benney's Bitchin' Belt Buster Burgers in Buffalo.

they forgot my cheese. I had meat and bread

Does it come with gay anal sex?

Yeah also the waiter was a tarhead male prostitute with HIV

ew

yes, but in SF, gay anal sex is just called a "handshake"

>landless Europoor detected
Enjoy your delicious stewed goat.

>tarhead
I've never even heard this term before.

Merkan actually. I just, you know, read books and shit.

If you love it so much, how about you fucking marry it? Because I'm tired of these threads. Popeyes is best

There's my fellow smash nigger

Stella's Lounge

Triple O's burgers are the best

Heroin addict, as in "black tar"

Best pick a side, you wheatgrass drinking chucklefuck. We're deporting Vegans after we're done with the Mexicans.

ez pz lemon oh wait OP is a faggot...
better burger? There is a restraunt in Phoenix AZ that makes Kobe beef burgers, nuf said also a place called Zen burger does too

Every white dad in america

Yeah, i hope you sink with California

>you cant get a better burger than this son
>open flame, open yard, dog taking a nap
>your mother waiting for me to face fuck her upstairs

Their burgers don't taste like anything. They use almost no seasoning and then charge like $7 for the same amount of beef you get for $1.19 at mcdonalds. They are charging you for the "free" toppings whether you get them or not. I don't go to burger places to get fucking rabbit food so it's a rip off.