You are now craving a cigarette

You are now craving a cigarette.

...No

Nope.

yeet

quit in 2011. not craving it like when i was addicted, but sometimes i do. and then i look at the price of tobacco now and do a 360.

Currently using my vape to quit. You can't sway me.

Yeah, but at nearly $9.00 a pack of Marlboros in California now, and that's on the cheaper end, I'll just sit here and keep chewing my gum instead.

faget

faggot

cybercock sucking fagit.

Haven't had a smoke since August 2015. Don't even have cravings anymore. Try harder.

PS: for those of you trying to quit - the cravings take 9-12 months to disappear completely. I mean GONE. So wait it out, distract yourself, and then you'll be in the clear.

faggot

faggit

Youre actually the worst lmao

Already smoking.

Nope. Also vaping to quit

smoking as we speak

I quit 19 years ago and I still dream about smoking. I have awesome dreams about prtying with naked women who want me to ravage them and i smoke the whole time, I even put out a cigarette on a woman's asshole in that dream

wow cocklord why don't you just suck dick instead?

I probably smoke a pack a year. But when I get to wanting them I WANT one

nope , just reminded how much those pointless things stink

>9-12 months
took me a week to get over it after smoking 17 years straight

>Marlboro

>inhaling concentrated nicotine to quit
>he fell for the "vape-to-quit" meme

quite the opposite actually. Smoked for 2 years but for some reason I always throw up when i smoke now.

why is the paper longer than the filter on those? idk why

Just have a smoke it wont hurt

>hopeless to enjoy life
Should I start smoking? I smoked once out of self-hate but I was super drunk. Considered suicide literally all day a few days ago.

It was a gimmick to mimic a cigarette holder before cigarettes had filters. They kept it after adding the filter.

yep, thx. but not as much as before.

Not even a little bit. I use to smoke but now it legit shocks me that people smoke at all. Even if I break down and chief a half pack while drunk on business in China, I wake up feeling 100% worse than if I hadn't smoked.

Fuck that shit.

Yes. While you're young.
It's a great way to meet people. I've made more friend by talking to people outside smoking or bumming to/ from someone than any other way. I actually met my ex-gf by running into her smoking outside.

If you quit by the time your ealy 30's your lungs will repair the damage long before your at the prime age for cancer anyway, and your risk will be almost as low for every smoking-related disease as a non-smoker.

absolutely, it's a great way to make friends and hang out in alleys and behind buoldings in the freezing cold and rain and sweltering heat. Plus you get your own unique scent all the time.

smoking will make you take time out of your day to enjoy a moment of stress relief and break.

ew

I need all of this. I'm starting to think people who don't smoke are people who have never seen real isolation and stress.

>If you quit by the time your ealy 30's your lungs will repair the damage long before your at the prime age for cancer
My hunch tells me that smoking a lot will damage me permanently even before 30, but I don't really care at this point. I come close to killing myself every few weeks anyways.

If I'm going to smoke I want to have high quality cigarettes. I've got the money. Any recommendations?

>9 dollars a pack
jesus christ. marlboro reds are like $5.50 here. the cheap-ass newports are as low as $3.50.
remind me to add super expensive smokes to the list of reasons i should avoid california at all costs.

lol I have cigarette in my mouth right now

Well how about a round of applause for the guy with no habit-forming tendencies!

Figure out if you're a menthol guy or not. I am a menthol fan from time to time, but only because I grew up stealing my parents Newports.

Marlboro red is a glorious smoke for a general cigarette. Could start out with Marlboro Light, for a lighter smoke and not as harsh on the lungs. I usually smoke Marlboro NXT's, Marlboro Reds, Marlboro Menthol Smooths, Newports, and then probably a shitty brand called Fortuna.

Pretty much what I grew up with. My pops smoked all of my childhood and is still smoking now, Marlboro reds and my mother smoked Newports, he then switched to Newports. I smoke because it reminds me of my old man, not to be a sensitive faggot but were pretty close so cigarette breaks - so to speak - is a nice time out when we are working to talk about whatever, and relax for a few minutes.

How do I solve w/o any numbers?

Not really, cigars are better and I quit pipe smoking for the time being. Shit is easy for me, so I don't see the big deal.

how are Pyramids? they're on the cheaper side, but i've never actually seen anybody smoking them.

>vape to quit
user, all you did was swap one source of nicotine for another, you didn't quit anything other than combusted plant matter.

My Spanish prof smokes them.
They're trailer trash poorfag cigarettes like Crown, Maverick, and L&M.

nah, meth makes me sick when I try to smoke.

This. I always see signs for them like they're popular but have yet to even see a butt

I've never craved a cigarette because I am not a pathetic weakling who sucks drugs out of a little white paper cock.

>vaping to quit
That isn't quitting.

I prefer menthols but i buy non menthols alot as well, try both types and see what you like. Menthols to try-Marlboro Smooths, American Spirits light green. Regular non menthols-Marlboro Blend No. 27, camel turkish royals, Parliaments American Spirits Blacks and Dark Blue(purple lookin) Gold. Try all the American spirits to see what you like, they are good quality

A pack of shitty smokes is 30$ for a pac of 20 in Australia, talk to me about it

trading nicotine for nicotine! that sure will do the trick; kinda like trading heroin for percs, that too should do the trick!

if you're gonna smoke, at least look less of a faggot and get a pack of cigarettes.

seriously, if you have the right mindframe, quitting is easy. it's seriously as easy as quitting caffeine. if cigarettes weren't my coffee, I would have already quit. quit before a year in a half ago after 10 years of smoking because of a few girlfriend and her kid. we broke up because i hated her shit kid. next day, i bought me another pack until i find me someone else that hates smoke.

>Parlaiments
>AS Blacks

Hipster detected.

Get your greasy ciggs outta here

fucking disgusting, you should all be ashamed of yourself, fucking losers. I hope you all suffer the slow and painful death you deserve. Fucking smokers....

You stay in school.

> still smoking in 2017

cocaine, for the cocaine

I know you subtract the integral of the big circle from the far left to the center from the same integral of the little circle, but you need at least one number.

Cigar smoker here, I have little to no considerable cancer risk so suck my dick.

Well you know the relative sizes of everything.

I quit smoking 5 years ago, had a 2 pack a day habit...OP's pic just makes me slightly nauseous...This makes me feel pretty damn good about myself actually.

faggot

I once went to mexico and marlboro reds are at the equivalent of $2.50
Bought a shit ton but got them confiscated in the frontier

ah but you do...cigars cause oral cancer, throat cancer and a whole slew of gum and tooth related diseases...do your homework faggot

I'm craving a faggot, and OP has just delivered.

i don't understand how people can go through multiple packs per day. it takes me a good month or two to go through just one pack. if i have more than maybe 4 in one sitting i just get sick and feel bad about myself.

Why?

Honestly it's how I started...a few smokes a day etc etc but after a while I found I was smoking more and more for bullshit reasons..if you're only smoking a few cigs here and there maybe you should stop before it becomes a real issue?

It's a recessed filter, for "flavor"

Oh but I did, and it's not that they outright cause those conditions, they *can* cause them. The FDA states that 2 cigars a day only increases your cancer risk by 2% from non smokers, and I smoke maybe two or three times a month. Get fucked and take your aimless hate elsewhere, the cigarette fags decrease the surplus population, so you should be glad instead of trying to run their lives.

I just stopped smoking.. that picture made me think to start again

Dont

mad kid detected

i'm not even to the 1 or 2 a day point yet. i'll have a few, wait a few days, then have another few. sometimes i'll just stop for a period of a few months for no particular reason. not because i actually mean to stop, i just get tired of it and lay off until i want it again.

i do the same thing with opioids, just over much longer periods of time. although that's not really the same thing, it's still addiction. it just prevents becoming reliant.

Ok

i have a feeling you don't understand many things

This

do it

underage who thinks he knows everything

nah. quit after theghanistan. after you've had a carton of cowboy killers for 3 bucks, you can't pay for that shit. it's just not worth it

don't get mad because you have no will power, the nicotine is out of your system in a week, after that you were just a weak minded simpleton

why? do you want me to die?

at least the opiates do something, what the fuck is the point of smoking if you don't become addicted to the nicotine? to look cool?

>aimless hate

get real kid

just express is as a function of r (the big circle's radius) you mongoloid. numbers don't matter.

it's a (somewhat) socially accepted form of suicide

Ex cigarette smoker here,
It's mildly pleasant and stress relieving in certain doses.

>I need all of this. I'm starting to think people who don't smoke are people who have never seen real isolation and stress.

That is entirely wrong. It's the opposite.
Let me tell you. It's people who deal with it or decide to suffer the consequences.

It could simply be people who have realized that life is real, and so are its problems. Why put hope into a chemical in order to solve what won't be gone?

It doesn't make sense to the non-smoker, and this can never be addressed by the smoker, because they only feel better temporarily before they're craving again.

Besides, there are better long-term goals that people try to achieve other than smoking to achieve happiness. Such as: Traveling, spending time with people who care about them, you name it.

Just vape if you don't want to smoke anymore it tastes so much better

>It's mildly pleasant and stress relieving in certain doses.

only after you've become dependent on the nicotine

because cotton candy flavored/colored nicotine + additives is so much better for your lungs

this it's fun and kind of calming, that's it

yeah, but this >only after you've become dependent on the nicotine

I'm real certain this aggression is some aimless shit.
>smoking thread
>doooaahhahaoah fug u zmoakurs yiu mek mi mayd!
Thread's still gonna go on and people are gonna smoke but you're here getting worked up and sending fires our way that we'll simply take to light up whatever it is we're smoking and continue on. Be a nice angry kid and send that rage somewhere else. Hell, the trapfags need it given how much they hog the board, these threads are virtually seasonal.

research first before you talk faggot

Not really, if you have good tobacco and start out it's kinda nice. Nowadays I sometimes have a cigar every few months and it especially has a pleasant effect. What happens during dependency is it feels like you're just taking it in so you can function, the pleasure is gone.