B. I think I just shat blood. What the fuck

B. I think I just shat blood. What the fuck.

thats called your period honey you're finally a woman.

/thread

Last time i checked, i wasnt a woman.

Lot's of women have small dicks these days, its part of the trend.

It's all right sweetheart.blood just means ur healthy

hi, cancer

Lots of*

Talk to a priest, you've caught the gay.

My medical book suggests you have ulcers, if you're lucky. worst case scenario you've ruptured blood vessels inside your rectum or intestines and are at risk of infection. if you don't see a doctor very soon you could die.

The thing is, I have not been fucked yet. So how fucked am I?!

That's a sure sign of eminent death. Go see a doctor and find out how long you have, then get your affairs in order.

God speed OP.

Does your book say anything about my bloody shit

do you drink a lot OP?

op has a average penis not appealing

No, i hate alcohol in general, nor do i fondle with my ass, or shit too tight.

could be a hemroid rupture or worst case colon cancer. im not bullshitting im studing med in uni and this is very very bad. how long has this been happening OP first?

Hemorrhoids most likely. Do you sit the majority of the time?

Probably internal hemorrhoids. If the blood is in your shit then kiss your ass goodbye...

First time blood has ever come out of me in such a lower area. I have been having some real nasty stomache crams the last two days tough, but i didnt expect things would end up like this.

Most likely roids.

Eat more fiber. Drink lots of water. Try not to push too hard.

If persists for a week or becomes painful schedule an appointment with butt doctor.

Blood on the outside of the poo is less serious than if the poo itself were reddish in colour, I believe.

Try and spend as much quality time with your loved ones as you can - before the end comes.

you no what man u need to go to the hospital or urgent care place in your town this is very cruicial you do so since blood in stool can mean some very bad things are happening in your body. go and get some help man cause this isnt a type of thing you post on Sup Forums or web MD go no and hope its not cancer

If your asshole hurts after its hemorrhoids, that blood is bright red, if it was a GI bleed it would be darker, more digested

Honestly probably a ruptured hemorrhoid
Or an anal fissure. It does seem to be enough blood to be some concern, the bigger the year the more likely infection will set in. If it was just a little spotting it wouldn't be bad but I would consult a doctor, best of luck user.

Почему?

Tear*

vodka?

Да! Я лювю вoдка :D

I had pain for 2 days. 3rd day it sucked to get off a chair. Thought maybe appendicitis. Went to doc. He thought maybe too. Sent me to er immediately. "Good news not your appendix! Bad news your intestine popped. We're gonna try and treat with antibiotics. A week later it was worse. So they threw me in open surgery cut off the now badly infected sigmoid colon out. Put a colostomy bag on me. Knocked me on my ass for a year easy. 3 surgeries. The bag was the worst part of it to tell you the truth. Don't fuck around and go to er dude. Seriously.

probably ulcers then

I think im going to the doc. Not taking the chance.

Good call