FLY ME TO THE MOON

>FLY ME TO THE MOON

>I KNOW, I KNOW IVE LET YOU DOWN

that songs just a plagiarism of hey jude tho

literally who

>hey jude
who's that by

geez, is kaworu being in that picture 3 times enough for you anno?

seriously

Check'd

this thread is filled with dubs

hey I watched this show last week it was pretty cool

Yeah they took that sad song and made it better.

reported

Go back where you came from Sup Forumsnon, you're drunk.

what's the evangelion of music?

Faust

radiohead

An intricate work of industry-defining pure art created by one man's severe mental illness and apathy, and was never able to replicate that success?

Pet Sounds by the Beach Boys

more like kid a

Haha, no.

: (

SHOOOONEN YO SHINWA NI NARE

ITAOTS
>semi-symbolic Christian imagery
>symbolizing human connections through literal connections
>existential angst
>genre deconstruction
>circle jerked by their fan base
>themes of sexual maturation
>parental issues
>people try to decipher the meaning through their ending (THBPt.2 and 25+26/EoE) when it's explained early on (title track and end of first arc)
>landmark release
>10/10

>I'VE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF

The Bends specifically

1995 was a magical time

>people try to decipher the meaning through their ending (THBPt.2 and 25+26/EoE) when it's explained early on (title track and end of first arc)

please explain (eva)

Overall it's basically about finding a reason to live. The creator was infamously depressed and it's usually brought up when discussing the meaning of a lot of the show. Early in the show Shinji is asked why he pilots the Eva. Piloting the Eva is symbolic of responsibilities of being an adult. He knows that it will bring him nothing but as he's about to quit early on (symbolic of giving up on life and becoming a shut in/suicide) he finds the reason to go on in other people. Rei and Asuka also have their own moments where they say why they pilot (even if it's not always their real reason), and all three of their motivations change. There are of course other themes as well, but if the show was trying to hammer in one singular idea, it's that. I'll expand on this one day and flesh out these ideas and post it here hopefully soon with the comparison to ITAOTS.

Fuck no, the tone is completely different, fuck off

Sir I was interested in that anime but now it has my whole attention

watch it and then never watch any other anime because nothing else comes remotely close in artistic merit to evangelion

one piece is the exact type of garbage that anno and evangelion was trying to save us from

dub vs sub?

everyone above this post is underage

except for these

always sub. always.

I KNOW, I KNOW IVE LET YOU DOWN
IVE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE

I like this comparison. I'm a fan of both but I had never made the connection before.

Thank you for understanding