Hey Sup Forumsros, how are you doing?

Hey Sup Forumsros, how are you doing?

I want to get to know the people who make up Sup Forums. Tell me about yourself. Who are you? What is your story? Anything interesting happening in your life? struggles?

Tell me, who is Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/2b-Neir-Automata-FULL-AVATAR/11378113
discordapp.com/channels/300819191991369729/300819191991369729
deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm just chilling out, lil bored.
My life is always interesting.
How about you OP?

Doing okay. Buried in homework, decided to chill on Sup Forums for a while. Saw a thread complaining that Sup Forums is boring so I decided to make a thread myself

Homework?

wat is this and why is toobie there?

It is your destiny.

Physics, doing a project on electric wiring

I'm a sand nigger

I'm just trying to kill 10 minutes. Life is pretty normal at the moment, guess that's why I'm on Sup Forums.

Mohammed?

This would be my avatar hanging out in the Anime Mall. Toobie is another player's avatar who roleplays erotically. They're just using one of the anime bodies equipped with toobie's gear/outfit.

There's a better Toobie model, but since its a game rip you run the chance of someone reporting you and SL removing it from your inventory.
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/2b-Neir-Automata-FULL-AVATAR/11378113

There are better looking chickas wandering around though.

Like this one is better looking.

there's a discord with a few Sup Forumstards if any of you are interested. should i post link? no better way to get to know someone than by talking to them.

I am a Black African-American Nigger.

I have an interesting life story. Terrible drug addiction, treatment, selling drugs, now I sit on my ass

Post it boi

discordapp.com/channels/300819191991369729/300819191991369729

I'm facing a pretty big turning point in my life.
>graduating in May, have job lined up
>buying shit-tear house and fixing instead of renting
>debating marrying ehhh-tier gf or becoming neckbeard believing I can still pull 8/10 hotties like I used to

I've had a pretty exciting life so far, but it's taxing as hell. I'd say the main highlights of my life are winning a state championship at my sport, becoming a model, and scoring high on the sat

Working in tech, graduating uni soon, possibly buying a house. Also going for wizard status.

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity. This is how you stop them deleteip.com

If you can, post an invite. Link expired