So... who's played fallout shelter on Steam?

so... who's played fallout shelter on Steam?

I've been trying to get an all white vault, but I'm not sure I'd be able to get rid of all the untermench and still function as a vault. All of the people that wanna join the vault as I kick them out are black people.

How do you play /b?

This is an example of the female Cucking this game encourages. Two people in the back room fucking while the chick sits out front, happy as day.

I don't wanna hear that my white power ways are worse than this. o.0

selective breeding/eugenics +
you can always let the undesirable go for a long walk in the wasteland

But then I can't actually have anyone in the wasteland without scrolling through LOTS of dead bodies :(

I mean, check out this stud. How can I not have him in the wasteland all the time getting money and fucking bitches?

I think there's an option to make them leave permanently

*Untermensch or "Minderwertig" is nice too

So, I've tried that, and when the genetics balance is too out of whack, you stop getting white visitors.

I'm thinking I use the black population as laborers and build up an elite population of white people that would repopulate the vault after I nuke all the black people. I'm just not sure how long that would take.

hngh...

ok but you can get most of your new citizen by breeding them in the dorm rooms, I guess if you only breed whites you will only have white children, you have control over who you put there

I haven't looked into being super organized about this, but apparently the game tracks inbreeding. I'm not sure how far though. I know that fathers and daughters won't fuck.

ah that's funny, so you need to make a genealogical tree. Or at least look at the family name before (I don't remember if its conserved)
I never tried to do it in an organized manner, but I'm sure you can do it user.

They can take the mothers last name and the dad will fuck them
Incest vault reporting in

I'll have to push forward with the eugenics program.

Linky for proof/evidence?

sons taking father's last name and fucking moms?

Kek I'm glad i wasn't the only one with this idea

Sigh ok here we go, i have 999,999 caps, and almost maxed everybody with every armor and weapons.

Don't combine rooms. When you upgrade a room and combine them, the enemies that spawn during 'fails' significantly increases. aka you die, a lot. Keeping all the rooms small helps survival. You need the same number of people to run the rooms regardless, 6 people for 3 rooms, or 6 people for 1 large room (3 rooms combined).

Max people's stats before maxing level. They gain more HP for every endurance they have. So take that level 5 and max that endurance and THEN level him up so he has a fuck ton of HP at lvl 50.

Click every mini-location you can. You'll get legendary trash and shit a lot faster but it's time consuming to sit and watch a fucking screen. alternative is get high level people with 25 stimpacks exploring for 2+ days.

I haven't transferred my save to steam but I've been playing on android for over a year or so on and off. I'll post a SS in a sec.

favorite moments? Maybe you could tell a story?
Probably not since you're maxing and min-ing, but if something funny comes to mind, we'd love to hear it :)

But when you combine rooms you get a lot more efficient no? 3 distinct rooms gets you less ressources than one big room no? I almost never 'Rush' unless there's a mission asking me to rush 8 times say.
Your tips regarding endurance is good I will try to use it.
Do you know if the amount of loot found in shining boxes during a quest is proportional to the luck or perception of your crew or something else?

They do get more efficient but if you do it too soon before you get the weapons to defend them, it kind of fucks you early on. At that point it's more efficient to have more smaller rooms, imo... which leads me to the post above yours...

I maxed my rooms early and would leave the game on and sometimes fall asleep. It would eventually log out but I've woke up many times to a vault completely full of dead people. I would spend the entire next day trying to revive everyone one by one, as I collected enough caps. It's not really an awesome story, but man it pissed me off on many occasions.

>not sure I'd be able to get rid of all the untermench and still function

lol

eveytime i play within 2 days im running my resources too low and eventually i cant progress and get bored and stop playing, whats the best way to start

I kind of stopped playing too for the same reason... it does get boring =/ I wanted a perfect vault with the best weapons, people, armor, but it's very very very repetitive. Level up some people's stats and send them out to explore until they're almost dead, you'll find legendary stuff and the game kind of snowballs from there. Once you can protect yourself just turn the vault into a factory to get more and more resources, start making armor, and weapons, while training new people and sending people out nonstop. It gets busy, I won't lie, but it gets very easy once you have a few good weapons/armor.

Caps max out at 999,999. If you get some from lunch boxes it'll go over a million, in case anyone was wondering.

Main thing I've learned is have a power station as the first room after the door. Then you have your strongest people ready to defend without having to set guards