When its okay to rape a woman?

When its okay to rape a woman?

Never.

when you're a Muslim refugees in Sweden

Thats not rape thats cultural enrichment you bigot

When they say no.

OP, you aren't going to like what I have to tell you, but all I offer is the truth.

You hate women, because you are weak. You lack the necessary skills and talents, to charm them to your way of thinking.

Were you the kind of person who spent a large percentage of your waking-hours dedicating yourself to a singular purpose; a hobby, a career or perhaps a healthy mix of both, you would find that most, if not all of your hatred and focus would be redirected into that activity.

Instead, your hatred is directed at women because you are lazy and unmotivated.

Even men who, for all intents and purposes, are considered "ugly" by society's standards, manage to attract good-looking, available, personable women because they know ... not think, not feel, not believe, but KNOW ... that they have acquired enough skills through sheer hard work, for their confidence to be justified.

You would know this also, if you did a single day's worth of hard work in your life.

Oh .. thanks for the info didn't know that got my info wrong.

Nice bait, mate.

that's not culture enrichment, that's entertainment

When it's consensual rape

Sauce?

always

Never but the definition of rape has been unjustly expanded. Rape is sex with a cunt you don't own, you can't rape a cunt you own any more than you can steal stuff you own. Sex with your wife and daughters can not logically be rape under ant circumstances.

Only if she has a penis.

when i put a wig and slap some makeup on OP

Who the fuck keeps making these threads? It's always in weird ass broken English too.

Only in self defense.

inb4 >she

Muslims, because they write from right to left like a bunch of mongoloids

When you find out her last boyfriend was black

LMFAO self defense rape should be a thing

cuck

when she says no

When there is non verbal consent given.

im here to see some webm of actual rape but theres nothing here
OP is a fag as usual

this whole board is cuck, cuckbro

rape is a social construct

when you are pillaging a village

Waste of trips

May your deeds with sword and axe,
rival those with sheep and yaks!

Does the day end with Y?

Then it's a good day for some rapin'

when you manage to get them tied up like that

Found the hillbilly

Always. And when you surely can get away clean and clear. Rape often, rape furiously.