I'm really fucked up on some real lsd

I'm really fucked up on some real lsd

400ug top quality, 100% lsd

Help me trip the fuck out hahahah
(worst or best idea ever? soon to find out ahahahah)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5C9jJ2O79XI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-XG9JCGhzE
soundcloud.com/luiz-neto-807523789/puregroove
youtube.com/watch?v=_a8HOLdbjkg
dmt-nexus.me
youtube.com/watch?v=FYJ1dbyDcrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the blottor paper had 650 ug, i took little bit more than haft

That's one of those bad ideas that you hear about. Just so you know, there is no coming down from that ride until it's over. Make sure you have the company of some good friends that will be able to take care of you while you're completely alien to both them and yourself.
As for the LD50 of these kinds of things, as Jung said "The mind has a thousand ways to terminate a life that has become meaningless".

Just fuckin' wit u on the last part. Pls no freak out.

I didn't expect to see James R Eads art on Sup Forums of all places ...

If you were really tripping, you would not be able to get online and start a thread. Fucking kids these days... smh

Not OP, but that is not true.

When I used LSD I had incredible focus.

That being said, he should be experiencing and learning at this time.

hahaha won't freak out
crazy visuals, i have some phd buddies sitting this on out and next to me, just in case.

i know, right? haha

Only death is real.

thanks for all the tripping, took a while to get back haha really cool shit
yeah dude, my mind begs to differ, im tripping the fuck out hahaha and i know that it is not an ebombe i25 bs hahaha

Invite me over I will help you trip.

lol, op here, not falling for this shit haha

i have a few more

i am hahahaha

thank you so much haha
Its getting harder to get pass the captcha tho

hahahahahhahahha

Revel in the cuteness

THIS IS SOME GOOD SHIT THANKYOU HHAHAHHA

Pic related: op

:(

nope, not watching this

nope, not me, promise you

i'm out of animated gifs but here's Primus' video from their willy wonka album.

youtube.com/watch?v=5C9jJ2O79XI

this

also, how many peopl are here? haha it always trips me out how there is no way i can tell how many people are here hahaa

You shouldn't be able to type very soon

hahaha wtf is that soccersexdoll or something?

is that so?
its getting really hard to get pass the captcha

Has it kicked in?

ARE YOU SURE?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2-XG9JCGhzE

in the lower right of the screen should be some numbers with slashes. mouseover to see what they mean, they show images, replies, posters, and what page the thread is on.

OP i hope youre still following this. Put this on and close your eyes. It gets intense but its fucking amazing while dosed....Proceed to check out the rest of the album afterwards...Enjoy !!! :)

www.soundcloud.com/hexeract

°•∆•°
•∆∆•
∆∆∆

oh man i remember i tried to write a story while tripping and I couldn't type.

If you'd ever done LSD you'd know this wasn't true, faggot.

Music to throw on:

BLUETECH,,,OTT,,,ANDROCELL(linked in this^^,,,SHPONGLE,,,

soundcloud.com/luiz-neto-807523789/puregroove

this. excellent suggestions!

This...With LSD you have the ability to focus or do things while also having the ability to sit back and give into the experience itself and really allow things to unfold and transform/melt.

What gives?

Thank you...Those artists absolutely blew my mind when seeing them live while under a heavy dose...top notch

Sauce?

no idea, just some gif i downloaded on another trippy thread.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_a8HOLdbjkg
imma going to trust you.. op here niggz still alive

Yeah uh... fuck you kid. OP claims to be tripping balls and I know its a lie. Maybe your baby brain thinks it has SEEN SOME SHIT, but you don't even know. If you are really tripping, you can't even read, much less work a computer. TV? Maybe ...

dmt-nexus.me

this is so nice with youtube adrocell
tripping hard guys hahahahaha
JAJJAJA FUCK YOU CAPTCHA HAHAHA

so nice so infinit

OP that you ?! regardless , glad youre enjoying that androcell song...shit is deeeeeeeep

im op, and this some crazy ass shit hahaa

Str8 tripi mane

i. am. on. lsd. morty,
true words my son, i got some level 9 acess without the password

op here, yea, tripping balls, i can still operate this thing haha i think you are wrong mister hahahahha

Good shit ! I suggested it partially because last time i had it playing when i was dosed, i had closed my eyes and these 3 stone figured that kinda looked like wizards were circled around a well, one on each side like a compass shows N,E,S,W....My perspective was from the south point as if i were the 4th figure. We all slowly started melting into an ooze puddle and went down the well or as i thought , the void. Pretty gnarly stuff.

yeaa op here
shit is deep, still here, my freind is making cake haha i can't think of smoking weed, i just don't want it,hahah i don't know why, its just so cozy

Listen to the entire Tool discography

It can really intensify things, and most of the time for me, complicates the experience....Id wait until you were well past your peak.

Check this out for some good goofy laughs

youtube.com/watch?v=FYJ1dbyDcrI

Also, have you ever seen the adult swim series 'Off the air' ? if not i can link you to some good ones

This feels familiar. Wtf?

0.4 mg lsd, nice dosis my friend.

are you aware that you are your higher self yet? do you remember? remember that you are IT? the whole universe, god essentially? have you awoken from your life long slumber?

oh shit is that cockmongler?

Only in your head. It's just an illusion. Stfu idiot

someone gets it !
im with ya brother :)

The whole universe and everything in it is one being. We are all connected. Obviously you havent been woken up to this truth yet.

>It's just an illusion.
never claimed either way. who really knows about these things in the end.
>Stfu idiot
don't be so mean. unless I hurt your feelings by threatening the role of your beloved jesus or sumthing, in which case I apologize? jesus you chrisfags are touchy.

shit i just tought someone tryed to break in my house hahah fuck

holy shit i got passed the captcha haha fuck me

I cant wait to dose again myself...Really been needing it lately to dive deep into my subconscious. Soooo therapeutic

Megalomaniac says what?

is this pc Arquette Ure?
somehow i got through the captcha again
op here

not sure what Arquette Ure is but its a digital art piece by beeple...Search his name and look at the image results...really amazing works of art

op here, i made it

shitty bait fuck off faggot

Indeed. Not OP and currently tripping. You can focus on a task and find it exciting, like posting in Sup Forums. Visuals are enhanced, sounds are soundier and time just goes insane. For me I've been typing this for the past 5 minutes... but probably is just 30 seconds.

find some really good animations to watch I would suggest some good stand-up comedy maybe thinky pain or triggered by Joe Rogan but some really trippy animations are genius party one and two they're Movie collections with like 10 short stories in each movie and it's trippy as hell or you could scare yourself and stay on Sup Forums like I do sometimes. Also rub one out but trying to do it before or after you pick if you're beating your meat while you're peeking it's great white last but after it's over you feel like crap. Also some good music would be Pink Floyd Mac DeMarco Unknown Mortal Orchestra XXYYXX and there's plenty of others but I'll leave that for you to find out what your taste is

hey buddy, we are trippying toghether i see

"I am God." People imagine that it is a presumptuous claim, whereas it is really a presumptuous claim to say Ana 'l-'abd, "I am the slave of God"; and Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God" is an expression of great humility. The man who says Ana 'l-'abd, "I am the servant of God" affirms two existences, his own and God's, but he that says Anā l-Ḥaqq, "I am God" has made himself non-existent and has given himself up and says "I am God", that is, "I am naught, He is all; there is no being but God's." This is the extreme of humility and self-abasement. -rumi

there 0 cgabce this is jpg