youtube.com/watch?v=40fexU2Bzis
youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0
youtube.com/watch?v=6qTPl5Do8mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6a7FtTI6ios
youtube.com/watch?v=LIjTUOb-5oo
youtube.com/watch?v=X45hWP_QKt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

POTATO

They made good music for people with high testosterone which is why theyre widely disliked on this gay fucking board

>for people with high testosterone
kek, keep telling yourself that

>you will never have a pair of loud arguing brother lads who have fast british bantz and save you from committing suduko by calling you a daft cunt

WHAT'S THE STORY MORNING GLORY?

Good grief all these cunts in one picture

noel is giving thumbs up and looks chuffed (he's drunk) bono looks DEAD elton john looks like he's receiving a surprise porking
delightful

oh god im going to die alone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBiqYlV5nDg

FOKIN PRICK

>le can only snort coke and banter man
has there ever been a more untalented retard to come out of that foggy , bean eating cesspool of inbreeding?

>has there ever been a more untalented retard to come out of that foggy , bean eating cesspool of inbreeding?
John Lennon

>Be a Gallagher
>Suffer childhood trauma and poverty
>Massive drink and drug habit
>Spend a literal fortune on Cocaine in the 90s
>Never once been in rehab
>Never tried to kill yourself or whine about depression
>Only ever had a positive attitude and made positive music

When it comes on top, you gotta make it happen

Proper Rock N Roll stars, not preening snowflakes like their American Grunge contemporaries

this

hes not wrong every male oasis fan I've seen has been fairly normal

but every radiohead fan is like a typical image of a nu male

*gross, wailing bong voice*
BAI NAO

Living big four Grunge frontmen: 1
Living big four Britpop frontmen: 4
When did you realise Britpop is the patrician 90s Alt. Rock regional genre?

i mean even if you think they are a generic beatles rehash they are funny characters

>Any Mancunian

Don't forget to also ripoff your more talented predecessors

And a fucking coke commercial while your at it

first band I ever got into, still my favourite band. mad fer it.

As if grunge didn't rip off the punk and alternative scenes that came before it.

BAIT

>not born with a mental illness

I was really surprised to find out Noel is touring with U2. I woulf have guessed he hated Bono.

Everyone hates Bono and Noel hates everyone. The fuck is happening?

At least they never ripped off a commercial jingle

They've been mates for ages and Noel's always loved U2, has sung their praises from the early nineties onwards and they did a tour with U2 in 1997. Decent band desu, U2.

Bono nearly converted him to Christianity. They've been palsies for years.

>Interestingly enough, Noel has been asking his friend Bono, U2's frontman, about spiritual matters, particularly faith in Christ. In an interview with London's Sunday Times Magazine, Gallagher said he told Bono, "I'm Catholic same as you. Can you explain it to me?" He told the Times that Bono sat down for two hours and explained his faith. Gallagher even later asked Bono how a wealthy rock star prays. While it hasn't been stated exactly what Bono said during the conversation, Gallagher remarked that, "He made tons of sense."
>Then, according to Gallagher, Bono sent a package a few days later to Noel and his girlfriend Sara that included Philip Yancey's book, What's So Amazing About Grace? "And [Bono's] dad had just died," Gallagher said. "How difficult must that be? Takes time out because two people were interested. What a guy."

this
Noel's insults are hilarious
He doesn't look like he could be mentally capable of running a corner shop, far less a fucking country.
(On Nigel Farage)

I don’t have a crystal ball. I didn’t see he was going to turn into a cunt.

(On Tony Blair)

I did drugs for 18 years and I never got that bad as to say, 'You know what? I think the Kaiser Chiefs are brilliant'.

(On the Kaiser Chiefs)

She can't even chew gum and walk in a straight line, let alone write a book.

(On Victoria Beckham)

I would rather drink petrol straight from the nozzle at a garage than listen to an interview with Alex Turner from the Arctic Monkeys.

(On the Arctic Monkeys)

They're british , it's a given

simply ebin

ALL IN ALL

I love my artists like I like my cereal boxes
Vunny and simbly ebic

I dont get people making oasis an "us vs the americans" thing, Oasis are one of the worst britpop bands ever. I can think of a dozen better ones off the top of my head and don't even like britpop

Wow i would have never guessed, really. I thought the gallaghers probably thought of him like "that cunt with the jesus complex innit" or something like that.

Thanks for the data

fuck off yank

the masterplan > be here now

>I cant stand someone disliking my shitty plagiarizing fag band

Low quality bait, Up your game.

does anyone have that picture that says something like "who should never have made music in the first place" and has a bunch of stock models pointing at the oasis logo?

bono is so handsome

not our problem that you have shit taste

U2>Oasis

>"I'm Catholic same as you. Can you explain it to me?"
Kek

Pulp>The Verve>Blur>Suede>>>>>>>>Oasis

I've never actually listened to Oasis

>The Verve
a band that did an Oasis on their third album. because Ashcroft was that much influenced by Oasis. off yourself, you utter mongoloid

oasis > 21 pilots > blur

would've loved to see Bono's face kek

No reason to start really.

This. Britpop was shit and never was as popular as their predecessors in the British Invasion whose cocks they can never stop sucking
At least grunge was actually popular outside the States and had a guiding philosophy (even if it was shitty and deafeatist) whereas Britpop was always just a marketing gimmick to ride on nationalism

Your missing absolutely nothing

Most of these are Liam insults, not Noel.

Was this ever up for debate? Grunge sucks, Britpop is truly patrician

Listen to their first two albums, then stop.

Their most depressing song pretty much amounts to "Don't waste my time, God". Biblical.

youtube.com/watch?v=PcMsJQb5W00

good la

too bad all of grunge is unlistenable rubbish played by cry babies

no
do you think Liam even knows who Nigel Farage is?

But seriously, t.oldfag here, it was really fun and happy time, sorry if you weren't there, you'd have loved it.

Art is like food, you want whatever you haven't just had. And we'd had a lot of electronic music and tuneless dirges. Music and youth culture was floundering for a bit (New Wave Of New Wave anyone?) really before Kurt died but after that it really went into a nosedive for a year or so.

The primitive singalong 'choons' of Oasis in particular but Britpop in general was exactly what the doctor ordered. You could listen to it, you could dance to it (with a fag in one hand obv.), the clothes were cool, the related media was cool too.

I'm not sure what I'd make of Britpop now on its own merits. Millennials don't really have youth culture now so I suppose its doubly hard to understand the appeal. They're like 50s kids, into whatever their parents are into and ultra-boring mini-adults as far from 'mad for it' as its possible to imagine.

>Millennials don't really have youth culture now
being a child of divorce, no role models, virgin, and a regressive society does that to kids

St. Ettienne was GOAT

youtube.com/watch?v=wyHhj6QQIiU

Its the internet that did you in, also a weird obsession with health and educational performance.

I realise I'm advocating a kind of consumerist conformity but I stand by it being fun.

Also, cute 'ladette' girlfriends were great. No tattoos, not much makeup, up for a drink and a laugh. We were 'post-feminist' at the time, everything was fairly relaxed and friendly. Still don't know how all that got stirred up again. Thankfully I don't need to but you have my sympathies user.

Anyhow, off to put my false teeth in water and get an early night. These Werthers Originals aren't going to suck themselves.

On his brother Liam.

>"He's the angriest person you'll ever meet. He's like a man with a fork, in a world of soup."

Noel is a goldmine of hilarious banter.

Have you taken the Oasispill yet?
>Albarns bow to Gallaghers
>In contact with Bonehead
>Possess Mancunian-like abilities
>Control manchester with an iron but fair fist
>Own wonderwalls & champagne supernovas globally
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Gallaghergrad will be be the first city)
>Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Gallagher babies
>both brothers said to have 15+ IQ
>Ancient Indie scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of ladness and musical progress with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Gallagherbots inside you right now
>The Gallaghers are in regular communication with Gem Archer and Andy, forwarding the word of Alan McGree to the NME. Who do you think set up the meeting between Ride & Creation records (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged McGee's first trip to the North in history literally a few days later to the Gallagher bunker in Burnage?
>They learned fluent Mancunian in under a week
>Nation states entrust their gold record reserves with the brothers. There’s no gold records in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Gallagher
>The brothers are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless beings who will live forever, existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

>ywn see Oasis live in a tiny, disgusting NYC nightclub

youtube.com/watch?v=40fexU2Bzis

Kek

>every male oasis fan I've seen has been fairly normal
Everyone I've met has been a meathead lad culture tard whose conversational skills rely on football (soccer), BANTER and fukkin wimen (flex muscles and say "get in there son")

>for people high on testosterone
If that's the case then why does Montie like them?????

okay you clearly hate the band because the fans remind you of people who bullied you in school

God I fucking love Liam so much

I really do love this man.

For the 6 minutes of this particular performance of this particular song, Oasis were objectively the greatest band on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=E4oR7bv9kF0

It's not even debatable.

Was this the time they 'accidently' did crystal meth before the gig?

Say what you want about their music but those two were born to be rockstars.

When did this website become so fucking obsessed with pretending to be big tough manly men?

Whatever is their best song and I feel sorry for you if you actually disagree

just because you don't want to be a numale fag dosent mean your trying to be a tough manly man

You literally can't separate music from the image it portrays to others. Don't you find using music as a fashion accessory a little sad?

It's top 5 for sure
My personal favourite is probably Champagne Supernova though

Live fast and die young m8. Grunge is superior. Also the big 4 of Grunge were actually big. Nobody gives a shit about 2 of the "big 4" of Britpop.

Oasis was a bigger band than every grunge band except possibly Nirvana. They were objectively the most popular band on earth for a couple years in the 90s.

>Nobody gives a shit about 2 of the "big 4" of Britpop.

Pulp and Suede were fucking massive in the UK and Europe though, both commercially and critically. Arguably bigger in those territories than any of the "big 4" grunge bands aside from Nirvana and maybe Pearl Jam.

The Gallaghers are gods among men.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qTPl5Do8mQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6a7FtTI6ios
youtube.com/watch?v=LIjTUOb-5oo

Early Oasis remains some of the most invigorating and empathetic popular music ever recorded.

THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO YOU
BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW

U2 is probably not what you think it is if you were born in the 90s

You don't know what you're on about, moron

unironically this
UBERMENSCH MUSIC MINUS THE DRUG REFERENCES

Slide Away and Live Forever are two of the best pop songs ever written.

First two albums were 10/10. Sheer energy.

Britpop is pretty fucking nu-male

you mean THIS Slide Away youtube.com/watch?v=X45hWP_QKt0

Negative.

Liam Gallagher is in some ways ubermensch minus the intellect. He is how you'd be if you had no inhibitions, he's just a bit stupid.

Legend is his own right but Oasis' Slide Away is better.

They look like they should have unibrows