I just stabbed a tire with my ka bar. i wanted to tell you guys since i was afraid of it exploding...

I just stabbed a tire with my ka bar. i wanted to tell you guys since i was afraid of it exploding, that it doesnt explode. you dont slash tires you stab them. it just hisses loudly for four seconds and then it's quiet,so go do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uC4vthHVa78
youtube.com/watch?v=fTQu9gB11E8&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>Themoreyouknow

more Hayley please, preferably nude.

dont have. the tire just slit open and made a woosh noise for four seconds. i wouldnt lie to you, i was literally afraid and i dont want anyone else to be.

OP here again. once the tip of the knife punctures it (just thrust it at the sidewall of the tire) the slit forms itself, the tire tears itself open.

Go and do that on a work van. The tires have a little more air in them so all the air will come out faster than 4 seconds.

no need. i did this to gain honor. it was a woman so i couldnt beat her up. not a chickenshit move, trust me.

I need to see Paige vanzant

Tire sidewalls have cords in them that, among other things, prevent explosion from punctures.

They're not balloons.

Why the honor killing of this bitch's tire pressure?

Make sure to do it on the side. If you stab the part that touches the road there is a chance it could explode.

i also vandalized the car and destroyed and stole her night lamps on her lawn, and broke her catholic statues head off. you wouldnt believe me if i told you why but, its taken care of now. like a month ago i spraypainted the other mirror black too

I did that to my ex girlfriend's tire. Her car was parked at my best friend's house on my birthday and I found out she had cheated on me that day with him. Fuck that slut

what made you want to do this???

word. did you make it cinematic? i did

the funny thing is that the last sentence also applies to cats

i punched the angels head off with a knuckleduster. you wont believe why but thanks for listening

this is too detailed for me to not wonder why, try me.

are you into fringe stuff? Like conspiracies, etc

Oh yes bro. Had to. After that i opened up his window and grabbed ahold of his shirt and he ran out of his room. I still had the knife in my hand. I told him i was going to slit his throat if I ever saw him again. He moved away like 2 days later lol

sure

just fucking come out with it you faggot. Stop being so mysterious.

I don't understand why anyone would think a well placed stab at the top of a tire would explode it. I'm clearly falling for OPs b8 but can someone do me a favor and explain where this idea came about?

i jsut wrote out a long paragraph but then, i know you wont believe it. the truth is stranger than fiction, take it from me. My pagan ancestors are turning in their graves.

you dip wad. I'm typing with one hand. folding knife folded off three of my fingers.

k bye faggot. thread is closed.

youtube.com/watch?v=uC4vthHVa78

you wont believe it you dimwit. you literally wont. but you can listen to this with me, i just vandalized a bunch of churches too and buildings, and walked past like half a dozen cops with black hands holding a mop. i got school tomorrow. also i have schizophrenia and i get high on DXM every day

>can someone do me a favor and explain where this idea came about?
Youthful ignorance

wait im gonna post a picture for you guys lol. i threw the mop on somebodys lawn (mop is a graffiti tool for those who dont know)

I'm unsure of my ignorance as well. I know that I can stab a tire without it exploding. Why don't other people? Already admitted to the b8 by responding so why even be a cunt? Answer or kill yourself faggot

>it doesnt explode.
>it just hisses loudly for four seconds and then it's quiet

youtube.com/watch?v=fTQu9gB11E8&app=desktop

>i got school tomorrow
>i have schizophrenia
>i get high on DXM every day

Say no more.