Sup Forums I need help fast, this girl just caught me screenshotting all of her snapchats...

Sup Forums I need help fast, this girl just caught me screenshotting all of her snapchats. Ive been doing this for awhile but she found out and just called me out. What is a good excuse without looking like a creep?

how did she catch you screenshotting, unless you straight up did it in the obvious way in that case youre a dumbass

Ive been doing the airplane mode trick for about a year now and it has worked flawlessly, when I tried it today, I cause it didnt work and now im kind of freaking out

there is no excuse. you did it. you are a creep.

did she only catch it on one photo? or every one for the last year, if so just claim it was an accident

Should've been using AZ screen recorder on an android you creep

There is no excuse. Literally nothing you can say that she will believe. If you're still in public school(highscool) with this girl you are fucked. She will tell everyone.
Man up, say you think she is cute and you were putting them in a group chat.
In the meantime while you await ridicule, post all her pictures.

my nigga
az the shit

We're gonna need to see all the snapchats you have saved, so we can assess your situation and help you further.

She posted 2 sexy photos on her story this morning and i screenshotted both of them. Idk if i can say it was an accident

Luckilly she lives in another state now but i graduated with her and im worried she might say something to my friends. Tell them im a creep of something, girls arnt that evil though are they?

Go for it and say your into her body, of her if you really feel that way man. Gotta do it some time, don't admit youve been doin it for a year lol

Nah they aren't

Idk how that willhelp but here. I NEED a fucking excuse, im 20 so the "my friend had my phone" trick will not work

if it's only 2 and clearly not an accident I would go for the showing a friend route

It's simple, be a romantic fag and say u screenshot because you thought that selfie was to good to disappear or some dumb shit like that. I once said that to this hot girl I screenshot for months, and I got free screenshoted nudes, and a handjob, being a creep pays off.

she may mention it to her friends but you're probably over-reacting. It's not gonna be a focus of the conversation or an attack on your character for just a screenshot

how about you tell the truth

Step one, post the pictures you captured

Step two, you're going to have to kill her. I'm fucking serious.

Who cares?

OP straight up tell her that you thought she was sexy. That's the only way is being brutally honest

>being a creep pays off.
*If you're attractive

This

I am probably overreacting. I was thinking about killing myself today because of this whole situation then i relized i cant an hero over screenshots. I still feel like im in deep shit though. I havnt replied to her yet either, the message is just sitting there

This you'll come across as more of an alpha and less of a creep. But don't just say you like her body, say you like her and hint that you like her a lot.

if she calls you out for it, just say your phones been acting weird and screen shots everyone's story and just screen shot all her shit for the next few days and then "fix" it one day by not ssing

Why do you need an excuse "I find you attractive. I'm sorry I offended you it wasn't my intent I won't donit anymore."

One of three things will happen:

1) She'll appreciate your honesty and forgive you.

2) She'll think it's hot you're into her and send more.

3) She'll be offended and stop talking to you.

But given the pic you shared it'll probably be 1 or 2.

Bruh be a fucking sav and straight uo tell her because she's fuckable

Just tell her you think she's sexy. What the fuck has happened to a blokes balls these days?

You're stupid. Tell her the the truth. "I thought you were hot and wanted to show my friend what a hot girl I have on SC."

This will play on her vanity and (obvious) self absorption and you're in the clear.

just apologize and dont make a big fuss over it jeez. It's not like you did something actually bad.

She just found out? You do know that it tells them EVERY time you screenshot. She let you do it. Get more and fuck her.

This might be the best advice you're gonna get OP

Own it and say she was hot.

If you pretend it was an accident she's going to call u a creep. if you own up to that shit and call her attractive, she probably would send u more and probably forgive you

>was thinking about killing myself today

>am probably overreacting

you think?

> this
you're only a creep if you deny it all and be a little bitch

kek

he's probably an iShit user so he can't get it

Thank you Sup Forums I was definitely overreacting. I dont think I can say "cause you looked sexy" because ive talked to her like 3 times. I added her so I could screenshot her shit. I feel like if i say that it will make it more creepy

LOLOL sucha bitch, just tell her shes cute and the pics she posted were just fucking amazing, she'll either take it as a compliment and and that's it or think of you as a creep still but if she does, fuck her she ain't that hot, come on man live a little

Tell her you added her because you think she's attractive. If you come clean it'll play to her ego, and she'll like you more.

Then don't phrase it that way! Just say like
"Sorry, it was stupid of me, but I did it because you looked really good. Didn't mean to freak you out :("

Or some other stupid thing like that. Send it, and she will have her heart warmed and feel bad for you. Grow a pair

Very good, but DO NOT APOLOGISE.

"I told my friend you were sexy and he didn't believe me so I just screenshot you and showed him."

Thank you Sup Forums. Im going to just smoke a bowl and forget about all of this. Im thinking about just not replying to her, is that a bad idea?

Also, doesn't matter if you only talked to her 3 times. Do it and man the fuck up. It'll impress her you're that direct with her. And tell her you'd want to screenshot more if you're ballsy and at least slightly attractive.

Not replying is throwing away an opportunity.

Listen to me you fuck. Do this and best case scenario, you take her to pound town. Worse case scenario is she'll just stop talking to you. Her loss then. BUT DO WHAT I FUCKING TELL YOU!

Fuck the opportunity, I just want to be in the clear and move on

Untreated could lead to being blocked, but yeah nothing big will happen if you don't respond

You fucking idiot. If you were screenshotting in the first place for a year like a beta you don't really want to "fuck the opportunity". Stop lying to yourself and man the fuck up.

If you're gonna be this big of a pussy may as well kill yourself.

Quit convincing me to do something that going to get me in deeper shit.

Dude you're in the clear either way, no one will care what she says, she dressed to get attention and she got a little calm down bro she's probably dealing with like 20 of you, it's not like you're fucking kids, unless you are

Thank you. I feel a lot better about this whole situation

I'm telling you what will work out for you. You've got nothing to lose dumb cunt. You won't get in deeper shit. The fact you keep replying proves you have second guesses but still want to take the opportunity. I refuse to see someone this beta and idiotic do this to themselves. FUCKING. LISTEN. TO. ME.

Such a beta bitch

I used to be like you, but then I grew a fuck pair of big fat moist balls and said fuck it

It fucking pains me when someone is such a fucking hesitant idiot. ESPECIALLY OVER TEXT. YOU GOT NOTHING TO LOSE MOTHERFUCKER.

LMFAO HE WAS THINKING ABOUT KILLING HIMSELF OVER THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAB

I care to much about what people think about me, im being straight up honest with you

Inaction is action, she'll see you as another beta male you're blowing away opertunity

Well I think you're a fucking idiot if you don't act on your impulses in a safe environment nonetheless. Do it and I will respect you. Don't and you're not worth the effort I put in to try and help you.

Think of it this way, she messaged you to see if you're a bitch or on the off chance you'll be direct and own up to it. I know which scenario is A LOT better.

I would literally slap the everloving shit out of the beta in you, take your phone, and do it for you if I could.

This. She knows exactly why you did it, if she thought you where a faggot you would have been blocked already.

Fucking hell you couldnt be more right. I guess this is where i draw the line and just own up to it. l

YES MOTHERFUCKER YES. Write the two things I told you before and good luck, not that you'll need it. TELL US HOW IT GOES YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD.

I would fucking dryhump you if I could right now.

tell her you screenshotted them because they were so ugly

tell her to stfu and mind her own business

tell her you have been saving all of her pics and she cant do shit

tell her shes a dumb slut

Fuck off.

HYPE TRAIN HYPE TRAIN HYPE TRAIN MOTHAFUCKAS

You'll be my fucking hero bro play it smooth

yeah thats what i thought pussy

go be a little boy about it

wahh wahh baby i didnt mean to please be friends with me!!!!

All my snapchats auto save, but at one point I was between patches where it worked.

Girl I'm attracted to sent a snap where I thought she looked sexy so I screen capped it. She asked me why and I told her it was because I thought she looked really sexy in that picture. I was on vacation for 2 weeks with no internet besides my mobile data so she starts making fun of me sending me pictures of her in her very unflattering work uniform, gloves and goggles saying shit like, oh is this doing it for you Mr. your pic was sexy? I got cocky and said don't be wasting my limited ass data out here on pictures of you wearing clothes. She stops responding and I figure I went too far and blew it.

Couple hours later when shes out of work she snaps me and it's a picture of her in sexy underwear that says "That Better?"

I say much, continue and she keeps snapping me with less and less on and different angles until shes sending me full on nudes and asking to see my cock. I get home from vacation and we fuck a few times, and that's it. Still friends and act like nothing ever really happened besides a sexy snapchat tease from time to time or a joke about it.

You got nothing to lose unless you try, faggot

faggot

Fuck I hope she replies soon so we can find out OP'll be balls deep in her in a few days.

that is the least ass i've ever seen. that looks like my ass

"Im sorry i find you attractive, didnt mean to offend you" this?

No, none of that beta apologizing shit. You'd lose all sexual attraction if you say that.

I'm having a raging hard on right now from being able to convince you to do this. Please update before I pass out from lack of blood flow OP.

Then what should I say? You guys convinced me to grow a pair I dont want to fuck it up now

Just tell her she looked hot

"I told my friend you were sexy and he didn't believe me so I just screenshot you and showed him. Also I screenshotted one before anyways because I want to be able to look at the picture at any time."

Don't tell her this beta shit about a friend. Just tell her she's hot. She'll either be flattered or ask why you'd screenshot/what you'd do with it

Tell her you just wanted to get her attention, and if she says anything else say it worked, didn't it?

Congrats, now she knows you're in to her and you look confident and not like a massive vagina nerd

Tell her that you liked her selfie, and that you admit she is gorgeous af

Friend thing is to show off that he thinks shes sexy, be able to look at it part is to demonstrate confidence after the fact and indicate interest.

Any chance she'll reply soon OP>

No it'll make him look like a desperate nerd who has to show off his internet girls he doesn't talk to to his friends because he's got nothing real going on.

Yeah you're right, fuck it. Go with my second part. "I screenshotted them because I think you're sexy and I want to be able to look at the pictures any time I want."

wait did he respond? link me

Not yet. I just assumes he sent it already.

Try this bro
'Hey I wanted to show my friend the photo because it was really hot... i hope you dont mind!' This way conversation will be easy to direct because you are just an honest friendly guy not a creep and whatever happens its cool, most likely she wants attention anyway

So she sent a picture of the thing saying i screenshotted with a question mark, i just said "I screenshotted them because you were looking bad, just trying to get your attention lol" waiting for a reply now

Also OP once you get her nudes yourself/with help from us, don't post. You earned it and now the world is yours.

Sounds like an antisocial fuck whos trying to be a nice guy. FUCK NO DONT DO IT OP.

Saying sending it to bros sounds like a fucking excuse, do it it for yourself, not for others

Have you gone thru this exact situation before or something? You seem to think your plan is full proof, unless your hitch

"I screenshotted them because I think you're sexy and I want to be able to look at the pictures any time I want." THIS! THIS! THIS OP THIS!