Name a SINGLE more clutch player in big matches. I'll wait

Name a SINGLE more clutch player in big matches. I'll wait

Literally the best centre back in the world.

Not Slippy G for sure

As long as he is not shooting clutch penalties lmao.

What does a car part have to do with this?

Literally the Jordan of football.

>clutch
fuck off yank

>People in the future will unironically rate Cristiano over Ramos, despite the second one being much more relevant in all the RM titles in the last 10 years.

i cant sorry

torres

>people unironically think ramos is a better defender than pepe because ramos scores goals

Pepe became good in the last 2-3 years. Do i need to remember when he was a pitbull, and how he was banned with Casquero? Pepe was dirty as fuck back then. Ramos has been consistently good since he played in Sevilla.

Drogba

Pepe has always been a great defender, but is true that in the last 3 years he overcame his anger issues

Drogba and pre-2014 Thomas Müller

>clutch
What the fuck does that mean

No, people think he's good because he won a world cup and twice as many european championships as Pepe.

pre-2015 i mean

>Drogba and pre-2014 Thomas Müller
Kek. Don't compare those memes to Ramos and his 93+ goals

Pepe has always been really good, Ramos was really inconsistent playing on the right but he became a god when Mou put him on the center-

Que aparece en los momentos importantes.

...I don't get it

Ask Ramos

Friendly reminder that this man is directly responsible for 2 champions league trophies

Real Madrid down 1-0 in the final minutes, cross comes in, Ramos scores. Many such cases!

>And still people rate Donaldo over him

Donaldo won Euros. Ramos missed a key penalty and killed Spain.

Eli Manning.

>Donaldo won Euros

i fucking hate you

>Donaldo won Euros

>Get past Hungary, Iceland and Austria by goal difference
>your best game in the entire tournament was against fucking Wales
>Dont even play the final

LOL

drogba?

trips confirm

>there are chicanos who RIGHT NOW rate that gay cuck pique over him

top xaxa

He also played against Croatia who beat Spain with RAMOS. Iceland beat England and Wales was really good.

Your post is literally
>n-no it doesn't count I don't want it !!!

Educate yourself.

>It's a Donaldo single handedly won Euros by standing on sideline meme

again... pepe won euros

another vote for Drogba, even if a lot of his clutch goal came from him being alone up front, getting a long ball, falling over for a foul and scoring from the cross

>Ramos missed a key penalty and killed Spain.
You mean he killed real, and then he panenka'd a key penalty for spain in the EURO 2012

>Portugal would totally make it to the finals without Donaldo and win

Either retarded or delusional.

Higuain

he was the MOTM for the opponent in every final

i know the average age in this board is a bit low, but if you check wikipedia you can see that ramos won two euro cups and a world cup between 2008 and 2012. like xavi, iniesta, busi, pedro, pique, puyol, casillas, alba, fabregas, etc.

>It's a Portugal wouldn't make it to the finals without Donaldo meme

Retarded argument. Eder clearly won Euros for Portugal

Spain hasnt won a relevant game since the 2012 euro
I give you that Croatia is good, but the game at the euro was fucking horrible, and the only shoot on target by Portugal was a goal in the 117
Iceland is lower tier team, and they beat England because they are utter shit, the wont even qualify in the CONCACAF qualifier.
And Wales was a one-man-team. If you ask me, Bale euro was much better than CR7.

And if you check those teams you will see that Spain were favorites for both and had great teams all around and that Ramos wasn't even the best player.

Yes and Artest won championship for Lakers then against Celtics, totally not Kobe and Gasol. And Kobe and gasol were obviously useless and nowheare near Artest who hit one clutch 3.

The Michael River Jordan

we're not clutch at all

>Donaldo won Euros