Jade Chynoweth's Instagram was hacked today and nude photo's and vids were posted. Please god help a brother out

Jade Chynoweth's Instagram was hacked today and nude photo's and vids were posted. Please god help a brother out.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JadeChynoweth/status/851947197402800128
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what makes you think any beta faggots on here were capable of or had anything to do with it?

who?

The freckled Dancer?

bump

her insta is still down. Twitter too. videos...

>Jade-Chynoweth
Her Twitter seems up an running.

her last tweet was a video
twitter.com/JadeChynoweth/status/851947197402800128

"All of those videos were sent to my mom to ask her about outfits to wear. But it also shows that that's the worst stuff they can find on me!"

sent to her momma huh.

Now i gotta seeeeeeeeeeeee

What a stupid video. "I'm not that type of girl." "My integrity." Bitch, therea nothing wrong with taking nude photos. Its just dumb as fuck to upload em to any internet storage.

she just looks like an uglier foxy di
go watch foxy di

glaze this bitch fo sho

She's fit but her body isn't amazing.

She has a manly torso. No hips. Bad for breeding.

thats a brick bodytype

refrigerator

damn

She has a pretty face. Too bad her body is as manly as her chin.

too old

>Jade Chynoweth
I feel like this is the body type that girls are afraid of accidentally attaining from working out.

And the nudes?

I disagree, the type of person to take nudes of themseles leads an incredibly superficial life. Hubris is a boner killer for me.

To each there own but to people like myself it is wrong to be an attention whore. Use a mirror if your claiming theyre for yourself. May be arousing to my cock but dont pretend you have integrity while making money off of being publicly sexualized.

It's a man, baby

pleeze god someone deliver

OP you there?

No nudes were posted. Just her in underwear. She said you won't find nudes because she's never taken or sent nude photos to her Boyfriend.

And it's not like the underwear is going to be more revealing then the bikini's she wears.

according to her facebook the comments say there are nudes.

Nope, no nudes. Just underwear shots

It's unlikely. She's not well known unlike some of the the other dancer girls.

If it was someone like JJ, then those pictures would be everywhere by now.

there is definitely a few topless pics posted

Lol nice, you photoshopped her boyfriends hips and waist in her. 40 keks

No. There wasn't.

I saw what was posted and was about to grab the shit, but then her IG account was deleted or something. It was underwear shots and video's. No nudity.