Any albums with god tier instrumentals, and shitty high pitched male vocals like this? Preferably post hardcore

Any albums with god tier instrumentals, and shitty high pitched male vocals like this? Preferably post hardcore.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7FITwy6afNw
youtube.com/watch?v=Nai6M111tWk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Obvious answer is Circa Survive...

Just getting into them, juturna's really good

This is great, definitely a lot calmer than most of what I have, thanks it'll be nice to have a little more variety

youtube.com/watch?v=7FITwy6afNw

>god tier instrumentals
>(not really) shitty (definitely) high pitched vocals

Gotchu senpai

Wow this is amazing I'm looking to download the whole album now

I've heard about these guys a few times now but never heard anything yet I'll give them a listen

thanks for all the suggestions btw guys

might as well just list some post hardcore bands with whiny vocals to see if you like

anatomy of a ghost
death in december
her words kill
romantic emily
the chase
youtube.com/watch?v=Nai6M111tWk

I actually like the singer's voice on this album though. It really meshes well with the instrumentation.

The first three are my favourite thanks a lot, whiny is definitely a better way to describe what I meant

Yeah singing a drumming at the same time is pretty difficult, I'm just protecting my insecurities about my vocal taste by being contrarian, I think whiny is probably a better word for it.

I mean yeah it's whiny, that's the point. I wouldn't call it shitty though. As for recommendations, I'd check out Circa Survive like another user above sais

not necessarily god tier instrumentals, but pretty dang good user

This is pretty good, I'll have to buy it and show these guys some support when I can

If you're listening for vocals and not lyrics just try to get into instrumental, try this, definitely up there in techinical quality.

elepgantis is better

>Any albums with god tier instrumentals, and high pitched male vocals like this?
Gotchu senpai
> preferably post-hardcore
Nope

Thanks you for contributing, I love it when a band can be really technical and still stay soft spoken, it's saves so many songs from sounding too serious.

Obligatory

Ty segall?