Anyone also think its funny how Affleck just sleepwalks through BvS and delivers the best Batman incarnation...

Anyone also think its funny how Affleck just sleepwalks through BvS and delivers the best Batman incarnation, yet a tryhard method actor like Bale cant in three movies?

I think Affleck sucks

that's because batman's a boring motherfucker, no acting needed for that

Bale is too much of a respectable human being to be a good Batman.

Affleck is simply a better actor, producer, director etc.
Everything he gets his hands on is an instant 10/10

>tryhard

He was the better Batman.
Bale was the better Wayne

This is true and if you reply to this post your mom dies.

i don't think batfleck's good at all

because since the divorce Affleck is in the perfect place mentally to do batman right now

Affleck has the look. He is menacing. If Bale came at me dressed as a bat, I'd laugh in his face.

Would that it were so simple.

Ultimately it was his choice but I feel bad that he's got himself tied up in all this D.C. business after such a hot run.

Part of why Bale is a shit Batman is that he doesn't have a decent fight scene, looks laughable in the suit, and is never once threatening.

Batfleck succeeds by having a good action director directing him, and a decent writer as well

Bale was fine and Affleck was great for their respective depictions. Too bad Bale had the overall far superior movies.

Honestly I've only watched about a half hour of BvsS and he's already my second fave after Keaton. Might move up after I finish watching it. Bummed about Bale I really thought he would have shined in the role, that stupid voice though. Now every time I watch his Batman I can't help thinking of the College Humor Batman skits.

I still need someone to tell me how Affleck is a "good" batman.
Is it because of his rocky balboa training ? Or is "im tired and sad" face he has during the whole movie ?
Please, I need to know. Cause right now the only thing I think is that this "Affleck is the best batman ever" is just some forced meme.

right? why is he a good batman? nobody hasn't given me an explanation yet

Bale should have played an emaciated Joker

>I still need someone to tell me how Affleck is a "good" batman.

>Looks threatening
>Looks buff in the suit
>Has decent scenes where he Batmans well
>Looks determined in the car
>Has a voice modulator
>Uses intimidation and fear as a tactic
>Uses gadgets
>Pulls off the aged and grizzled Batman extremely well

Bale was an underwhelming Batman so anybody comes off better in comparison

Name a better Batman on film

You can't

Because Snyder and Affleck know the fucking comics and history of the character.

You think a posh cuck like Nolan of Bale would know AYNTHING about Batman? I mean the real motherfucking Batman?

Watch TDKR again. Its a fucking joke how the character is driven into the ground.

Michael Keaton

that's because bale was a serious actor who never took batman seriously like you faggots

I just, for the most part, liked his grizzled and jaded performance as an old Wayne/batman, and thought he was a really good fit for the role. Only times I didn't like him were when they tried to inject "humour" like "Is she with you?" and "MARTHA".

I was very skeptical at first but Batfleck is my favorite now desu

Your mom takes us seriously

I think it had more to do with Snyder's directing. Batman scenes felt exactly like Watchmen scenes when it came to the action, it was really great. Although we will probably lose the gritty batman thing with Ben's flick.

nice comeback fag

>bale
>serious actor

now this is shitposting

>Because Snyder and Affleck know the fucking comics and history of the character.
>Snyder knows the comics and history of the character

Oh wow. First time he's been accused of this.

He plays him as the seasoned veteran. He has the look down like no other ever. And he carries all the brooding seriousness very openly.

Now, Keaton had the most interesting take, but it was borderline self-ironic. Affleck is close to that but he keeps it serious. Bale and Kilmer are laughable effeminate fags.

Guy who plays Alfred is a perfect match for Affleck's brooding too desu.

I still unironically think that the Burton/Keaton films were the superior ones, but I appreciate the effort of Aflecks Batman.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT, A MOLE? SINCE WHEN DOES BATMAN HAVE A MOLEY FACE? THEY COULDNT AFFORD TO COVER THAT SHIT UP? I CANT STOP STARING AT IT. IMMERSION RUINED! I CAN'T WATCH THIS SHIT.

you're a straight up faggot and my mom is already dead motherfucker.

"Scenes where he batmans well" Kek

>instant 10/10
>daredevil

I liked the powerhouse fighting in BvS way more that choreographed kravmaga fusion thing they had going. I just don't really enjoy those types of fights anymore especially after seeing one every six seconds in Daredevil Season 2.

Also Affleck's stoic/sleepiness stems from that he's recovering from the events of Man of Steel and Robin getting killed.

you just described batman

>Looks buff in the suit
>not his body

You're welcome

To be fair, it's the first time he's been accused of knowing anything.

I don't think the "Is she with you" can be considered as a quip, it's a pretty normal question/answer given the circumstances

Are you actually retarded?

Just look at that picture from the machinist, he gets obsessive over his roles

Oh fuck. It came true then.

Well, he looks bigger and tougher than Balebat. More comic-book like (even arkham games like). Bale looked weak in comparison. Granted, it was a different, realistic approach and it worked, but I think Batfleck is very close to comic book Batman. Still, I would like a younger Bats, not another origin story simply younger actor in earlier point of batman's career

Once they mentioned that BvS was going to take notes from TDKR, I thought for sure I'd hate Affleck as the older Batman, but goddamn he pulled it off extremely well. I can't think of anyone that could have pulled off the role better than Affleck did

>muh weight gain/loss
>serious acting

user pls. He plays the same whispery fuck in every film he's done, he's where Clooney was in 1998-2004

I'm excited for future Batman stories in the DCEU.

I don't think we've ever had a Batman on film where he's clearly been active for a number of years, and has encountered all his rogues at least once before. It will be nice to see Joker in a Batman film where Batman already knows all his tricks and Joker has been subject to capture already

>>Bale is too good of a person to do a good job at what he is paid to do

>delivers the best Batman incarnation
Jesus...

Affleck is literally the same guy in every movie. He must sleepwalk a lot.

The only real criticism of Bale was his voice got way out of control in TDK and beyond. The rest is just script and directing.

It was clearly intended as a moment of levity.

>He plays the same whispery fuck in every film he's done

Did you even watch American Psycho?

Donald Faison's Doctor Gravity

>Although we will probably lose the gritty batman thing with Ben's flick.
Of coursh. BvS set that up even before everyone panned the movie.

>Looks threatening
He looks stupid