Do you like Mexican chicks?

Do you like Mexican chicks?

wall

Latin American, no accent, acculturated Americans.... Yes.

Mexicans... No.

Some of them are cute. Yuropoor here.

Mexican chicks are great bro

are there any Mexican chicks where you live?

I'd breed them all day then gtho. They love american's and the more European you are, the more beautiful you seem to be

what life could be without those fucking hot loud
annoying bitches? fuckin love them

Only ones I ever have a chance with tbh. Besides one time with a black girl their the only ones I've done shit with really.

your a piece of shit lying nigger

Eh, yeah, I find some attractive.

Triggered

I'm dating a mexican. tell me why you think they're great.

hell yeah,

someone has to clean my house for me.

you're dating one, so they must be great enough for you to date

yeah, but the communication is rough. I don't really speak spanish

so she's straight from Mexico?

yuuuuup

does she speak any English?

yeah, but communication is always an issue. she's super sweet though. very cute too.

I love tacos, bro.

Dating a Mexicana-Colombiana. Probably one of the best choices of my life tbh.

do they like poor,hardworking meme farmers?

you guys will get better with communication as she learns more English

absolutely! what a hot little women. But watch out. Mexicans are total hypocrites.

got any pics of her?

This. I met my gf in college and she was taking English on the side and we shared a Spanish class and a physics class. She could listen and read English perfectly fine but speaking was hard for her. It gets easier as time goes on.
Holy shit they are completely.

The only language she needs to speak is suckin that dick, amigo. Hombres before mombres nawmsayin?

that's interesting, I'm a native English speaker and I became interested in Spanish in high school, I can read and write fairly well but listening and to a lesser extent speaking are the hardest part for me.

But considering how many conservitards seem to think Mexican immigrants don't learn English, they're totally wrong. The only time they don't learn English is if they're super old or in live in a border town.

>conservitards
Wow, way to be the first fuckass to bring the politics out.

It was supposed to be light hearted but let's be real here, the people who have the aforementioned misconception are almost always the type to get their news from Breitbart

you must have missed the very first response

As opposed to getting it from the people who rigged their party's primary and lost an election that was essentially in the bag? Gtfo, the world isn't as black and white as CNN wants you to think.
This is coming from the guy who has the Mex-Col gf and has lived around the world for most of his life. Not all Trump voters are racist xenophobes as the MSM would have you believe.

>Breitbart
just got demoted

what do you mean?

I like that mexican

Check'd
Gag post, meh whatever
Check'd
Bannon has been 'ousted' as he should have been a whole ago.

nah fam I'm good

I voted for Bernie in the primaries but I don't think he lost due to any rigging, Hillary had the name recognition to her advantage, and many Democrats might have felt like Bernie was an idealogue or that he might have been seen as too far to the left to win a general election.

And hint, the news sources most Conservatives get their news from are also the MSM. Fox News and Breitbart are very popular, even if not credible. And then there's Info Wars which is also garbage.

oh okay

Bannon has stepped aside from Breitbart a while ago to run Trump's campaign, but the site is still in the format that he turned it into.

But it Steve Bannon who made that site go from right wing to far right wing. I hear that while always conservative, it didn't racebait like it does now.

professional troll!!! cheers!

What? MSM giving debate questions to Clinton is the primaries AND the general does count as rigging? Yeah, Clinton had name recognition and Sanders IS an ideologue but still, the DNC is just corrupt as hell. I've been around the world enough to know that he would have been far too left wing for a victory in the general.
Also, yeah I know Fox and BB are MSM, and it showed throughout the election cycle.
>Calling Breitbart race baiting when CNN and NBC exist
K
No point in trying to argue that.

do Mexican girls blast good farts?

BRAPRAPRAPRAPRAPRAP

Ones that don't stink or talk a lot in spanish about me or get pregnant really easy or are a couple of scoops of frijoles away from being future land whales or have kids already or have some wetbacks name or likeness tattooed on them anywhere. Yeah I love Mexican girls.

not the brap guy but goddamn I'd sniff her ass

autistic redneck with no experience with mexican chicks or even chicks detected

>Ones that don't get pregnant really easy
>not wanting to have a litter of children with a beautiful Latina woman
user, you want to talk about something?

Yes but only if they look caucasian-ish. Indians can be cute but most of them are ugly. Also if they have an accent (in either English or Spanish) they're out for me.

bump

Yeah. It's true, though.

I don't think indigenas are ugly

I live in New York and most of the Mexican chicks here are indigenous leaning and I think they're qt

Not gonna lie dude, I find the "Learning English" accent pretty hot.
Except it's not bud.

Well I'm from California so I'm used to seeing them, so maybe that's why I don't like them all that much. Same with blondes. I'm a sucker for brunettes and Asians.

yeah accents are hot, what is he talking about?

I disagree on both, but let's honor the Sup Forums tradition and respectfully agree to disagree.

most of the Mexican chicks in California are mestiza, here in New York they're more indigenous looking

>litter
>connoting animals

how right you are.

Agreed. Have a good night user. Have some Latina qt as a gift.

edgy XD

laugh the pain away

>litter
>connotation of many children
I'm rather hopeful that my gf and I are able to take it to the next level and raise a big family together.

Well most of them everywhere are mestizas, it's just that some look more white or indigenous than others. But yeah, the younger generations in California are more mixed. It's usually older latinos that look more native american.

Thanks Sup Forumsro.

it depends on what part of Mexico they come from

No problem user.

They always smell like fucking cheetos bro.

slutty tattoo ruins it for me

Dating an 18 year old Mexican girl, so I'll assume that's a yes. Bilingual, very mild accent with certain vowels if she's not paying attention. Born in the US. Light skinned considering both parents are 100% Mexican.

>upper arm tattoo
>slutty

Yeah. I met this Mexican girl in college. I think her family is from the north. She's cute imo.

Hmm, how about this one?
>upper right thigh
>slutty
Yeah, a bit

Does that really count as an accent then? People have varying accents within the US

>She's cute imo
Yeah, I'd agree.

Just the typical Mexican sounding vowels sometimes. Especially when she's half asleep. Hence the "mild accent". Her first language was Spanish. I don't think she learned English until she was between 8-10.
I was born and raised in the south, so I have a similarly mild accent in that respect if I'm not paying attention either.

Yeah. I'm from Norway and immigrated when I was 9 with my family. There's something about the Latina accent that gets me.

You immigrated to Mexico or the US?

Sleepy Latina is hilarious og hot at the same time.

very nice

Tennessee. I fucking love this place.

there are a lot of Latinas where you live?

I prefer mexican men they're better furniture, more sturdy

Dominican actually not mexican

only way i like mexican chicks is on the bus to get deported
this is america
show some god damn respect

There is a good sized community here in Chattanooga. There is actually a pair of Latino familier down a street from me. Colombians and I believe Argentines.

yeah I looked at that chick and figured right away that she wasn't Mexican

I'm also in Tennessee.
I work with a handful. How I met my gf.
I'm

shes cuban

is that you in the yellow shirt?

yeah they smell like Valentina and bud light

have you ever banged any Latinas?

That's why I said Latina.

if they drink craft beer their farts smell even better

2. One was just a tinder thing and the other was a 4 month roller coaster.

Yes but they dont like me

now knowing the video. lurk moar.

And if they are here legally?
What

I've been going on Sup Forums since before you were born

venezuelan women always the best looking. too bad their country is a shithole now

Nash Knox Memphis?