Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch

Boo

>Not so fast Morty, you heard your mom. We've got adventures to go on Morty. Just you and me. And sometimes your sister and sometimes your mom but never your dad. You wanna know why Morty? Because he crossed me. Oh it gets darker Morty. Welcome to the darkest year of our adventures. First thing that's different, no more dad Morty. He threatened to turn me in to the government. So I made him and the government go away. I've replaced them both as the de facto patriarch of your family and your universe. Your mom wouldn't have accepted me if I came home without you and your sister, so now you know the real reason I rescued you. I just took over the family Morty and if you tell your mom or sister I said any of this, I'll deny it. And they'll take my side because I'm a hero Morty. And now you're gonna go and do whatever I say Morty. Forever. And I'll go out and I'll find some more of that Mulan Szechuan Teriyaki dipping sauce Morty. Because that's what this is all about Morty. That's my one-arm man. I'm not driven by avenging my dead family Morty. That was fake. I'm driven by finding that McNugget sauce. I want that Mulan McNugget sauce Morty. That's my series arc Morty. If it takes nine seasons. I want my McNugget dipping sauce Szechuan sauce Morty. That's what's going to take us all the way to the end Morty. Season nine more seasons Morty. Nine more seasons until I get that dipping Szechuan sauce. For ninety-seven more years Morty. I want that McNugget sauce Morty.

One film studio was considering making a film about Pauly/"John" with Paul Walker as the lead, but sadly he died in a car wreck too.

What happened to /qa/? Is it on another board

>All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures
Projecting this hard

>jack off to naked drawn Japanese people
implying that whore in your pic is attractive

>You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Fuck you too, kys OP

baited retard.

Being this new

>falling for my bait
who's the newfag now?

Rather unfortunate turn of events

>falling for my baited bait
who's the real newfag now?

simply unoriginal

its like replying "You're a fag. NO YOU'RE A FAG"

You're the newfag.
Go suck moot's cock, you beta cuck

>13 yo baited retard

Atleast we don't look like a fucking umpa lupa...

>implying I didn't know i was replying to bait
thanks for the YOUs though

I can't believe how copy-pasta-like that is transcribed.

I was only pretending to be retarded

you didn't know
then you pretended to know

you got trolled hard son

have another (You) lol

wow! you tell him!!! rekt!!! destroyyeeedd!!!

fuckign dumbfuck baited

wow - never seen someone actually greentext this pasta - what a fucking failure

GET A LOAD OF THIS FUCKING NEWFAG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

W E W
L A D

trolled