Times when Scaruffi was right

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/music/top100.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why ddn't you click on the last two

It would be a much shorter list to post times when Scaruffi was wrong.

>In Rainbows
>a fucking 5/10
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

he is such a fucking contrarian
why the fuck do people take him seriously?

leld and saved

that's when he found out he could scroll

kek
triggered much, radiopleb fans?

Animal Collective

The why we can't marry a 12-year-old one

Objectively wrong

his ratings are actually quite positive for radiohead. very respectable. you have just revealed yourself to be a newfag and a fool

Not really, his right about everything except Exmilitary and Jenny Death, which should be lower.

he's*

>two 7/10
>nothing below 5/10
Scaruffi was pretty kind here.

Shills, critics and (((rankings)))

This is almost entirely correct. Good job.

>Pablo Honey above The Bends and tied with Kid A
Literally contrarian

>people can't have opinions different than mine
literally retard

Pablo Honey checks all the boxes of albums scaruffi hates yet for some reason he rates it a 7? The only thing going for it is that it's a debut album which scaruffi loves to rate higher just because

The Bends is literally Pablo Honey but with better lyrics and band's image, and as far as I know scaruffi doesn't really care about lyrics and a band's image

>Pablo Honey checks all the boxes of albums scaruffi hates yet for some reason he rates it a 7?

but it clearly says 6.5????

Scrauf is the best his top tens are amazing recs and in general his a very intelligent human. The amount of knowledge he has film(early 1950s to present),politics (history and analysis of various countries all over the world), music (covering classical, rock, jazz and all there time periods with analysis and historic overviews) on top of being a lead head in A.I field and computer sciences.

i swear to god it used to say 7
he changes those all the time i wouldn't be surprised if he changed this one

Why do people get so angry about this old man's musical taste?

This, Radiohead is trash

Because they subconsciously know he's right.

i think it's funny how everyone acknowledges the beatles except this weird italian dude and all the avant teens rally around him

If you understand his rating system and actually read past the initial rant he definitely gives the Beatles credit for making good music, he just says they arent the best, which is completely true.

Masterfully done, stronzo

Dude's almost always right though. He is quite objective with his reviews

it was originally a 7

and Kid A was originally a 5 lol

That's a generous score for Kid A

He will bump both exmilitary and/or the money store in less than five years.

The beatles peaking at 7/10 on his scale sounds about right.

>giving even a single flying fuck what some asperger riddled old geezer thinks

they were actually interesting at that time, too bad nu-metal became such a meme

>being this mad about someone disliking your favorite band

I literally give zero fucks what Scaruffi or anyone else thinks of the music I like. I like it, that's all that matters. You must be cuck to the max to dislike something or feel shame for liking something because some internet nobody told you to.

Correct, Untoucables is favourite of mine
3 seems harsh for untitled

These scores are mostly legitimate. While post-follow the Leader Korn are a shadow of their former self, in '94 they were something genuinely interesting and innovative.

no matter what score you think Kid A is, it is objectively better than Pablo Honey.

He actually posted this Sup Forumstards compilation on his website lel.

link?

wht would someone who doesnt like music review music?

scaruffi.com/music/top100.png
It's on his frontpage links. I'm pretty sure I saw someone on Sup Forums compile it long before Scaruffi posted it though.

Why would he hate an album like it?

>Pablo Honey: 6.5/10
>Kid A: 6.5/10

You do sound mad lel

But Kid A's songwriting is much less existent than Pablo Honey's. They focused on production too much without doing anything so out there to drive the record. This is indisputable.

>yellow submarine and revolver with same rating

scaruffi was too damn high for this

dead wrong kiddo