Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/VSur3pD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But I am

Faggots..

because guys are hairy and i don't like that

kys

not necessarily

Say that again fucker. I swear to God I will suck your dick if you say that again!

kek

Cuz dick tastes too good...

sauce on the right?

I don't like dick, just jane

And what if I am?

he is hairy in your pic tho

i love sexy pubes, kys

no idea

Actually I am

have to be drunk, only go as far as making out. sorry, not at all fucking sorry.

Faggots get more pussy. Tough shit ugly dude.

i am

I always say no homo right before I accept an unlubed 10 inch cock into my willing anus and mouth. Totally makes it not gay.

No more hairy than most women. Some guys naturally don't have much body hair.

that's literally less hair than most girls grow down there, dude

r o l l

Youve got too big of a dick. Fuck me.

I am not a faggot?

Youre not straight either

Cause I'm not a fag

>/thread

Mmmm, you have a nice body and cock. ;)

Every bisexual male is a faggot that cant recognize he's gay.
I cant speak for women since im not one

How can you claim to know this if you are not bisexual yourself?

It doesn't really matter, because you're wrong, as I am a bisexual man. I don't care if I'm the only bisexual man that has ever existed. I exist.

Hes got a point

Because using a phonebook to pick a random hookup is so last millenium.

Because I like pussy.. and I don't like cock.

Simple as that.

Besides.. being bisexual is being a faggot without committing to it.. either you suck dick.. or you DON'T suck dick.. hop off the fucking fence.. pick a hole.. and stick with it.

Because it's gay

Well if sucking dick is gay call me Richard Simmons

Why? I get hotter girls than you and I love boy butt. I don't give a fuck what you think. Move away to sharia retard land if you don't like it.

>But I am
/thread

It's ALSO straight. Also known as, *bisexual*.

>mfw

is that a question?

i think you'd know

Fuck you faggot.. enjoy your AIDS. I don't give a shit what you or your slut women are into. That's your fucking business. Question was asked, I answered. No like? an-hero for you.

If taking cock after cock in a gang bang situation is wrong I don't wanna shit right.

cause i'm not a fake,im strait as a board and not a faggot

It's not a fence. It's a infinite territory called the bisexual spectrum. Educate yourself a little bit.

Bro, are you ok? Want me to hold you or something?

>/thread

discord.gg/VSur3pD
im a trap thats not bisexual

I'm plenty educated.. it's called faggotry... you pick a side..

No I'm good.

Cuz im not a faggot

>pick a side

not possible for a bisexual, as they are automatically attracted to both genders. they can't choose to neglect one of their attractions

why can't you understand?

I'll pick a side. Your backside as I slide my cock into your ass while whispering in your ear. I'm not sure what I'll say, maybe a little lulliby or maybe a story about our future together.

Youve got both of those traits as well. Please allow me a taste.

I find it easier to stick with women than finding the very specific requirements for me to even consider fucking a dude.
It's so much easier that even as average looking manlet I've had several women want me, had a FWB proposal of one, and found myself a qtgf without effort. In the same time I've never met 1 man even remotely interesting enough for me to consider anything sexual with, nor any man wanting my D. Besides, for me it's pussy > ass.

With him needing to be very twinky looking with feminine physical traits, be a powerbottom and bottom only, and not expecting me to ever be bottom nor suck any cock or whatever, and high risk of me ending up regretting it and apparently only entertaining the idea occasionally rather than actually be bi, it's impossible to find a guy like that as an average looking manlet.

It's on par with the "Why aren't you fucking traps?!" threads, for me.

but i am.

Because I am not a faggot

Plot Twist: I'm already Pansexual. Kek

o. k den. makes u thnk.

Really though, you can have Homoerotic urges that are totally natural and still not be gay. An orgasm is an orgasm either way.

I'm happy you like it :)

because tits are great, but boybods are gross

Bisexuality is so fucking complex. I struggle so much with this shit. It messes with my hormones when I fap to dick/crossdress and makes me all passive and submissive and raises my voice an octave or two.. Completely subconsciously too. Like I won't stand up for myself at all, my ego goes straight out the door. I haven't even had a bi encounter and I don't even think I'd like it if I went through with it but I keep playing with this fantasy over and fucking over. It's been like two years of going back and forth now, constantly feeling like I'm fapping to something I shouldn't (dick when I'm into women/women when I'm into dick). I'm probably doing some legit damage to the hardwiring of my brain but dick is pretty much the only thing that sets off my taboo overdrive. I've had lots of chances of meeting up with Sup Forumstards to suck them off but I always chicken out and basically swear off dick for weeks after I do every time.. I mean if I really wanted it wouldn't I have just done it by now? I've been socially isolated for 3 years now, haven't left my house except for family events. Part of me really wants to believe this is all just some fantasy spawned from loneliness but I legit get the gay eyes/gay voice when I fap too much to dick.

I'm not even a bad looking guy, probably a six/seven on a good day.. I know I could get pussy even if it's rank. But I'm not pursuing that either cause of this isolation. I still get pretty quickly infatuated with women when they show interest but it basically takes that much now to even try cause I'm so sick of one sided relationships.

Wew lad I've got a lot of fucking problems

no idiot that's literally called being bi

There's a difference between Homoerotic (merely the sexual aspect of it) and Homosexual (being attracted in a relationship aspect AND sexual aspect). You can get shitty drunk one night but not be an alcoholic like you can fuck a dude for the purpose of getting off but not really be attracted to dudes for being dudes.

so you're saying that you're bi-erotic?

because i do not have sexual intercourse with bicycles you sicko

benis goes in bagina

no, Pansexual because I seek relationships wherever they may come from. If I get with someone that's trans or was born with a dick and tits or no tits but a vag, that's cool too. Love is ove. :)

You're confusing heteroromanticism with not being gay, you massive faggot. You can be heteroromantic but still bisexual.

I'm heteroromantic, but still a faggot for liking dick. Just like you, mental gymnasticstard

Eh, whatever. Works for me either way.

I've never sucked a dick or eaten e pussy, and I'm bisexual.

>Love is ove. :)
awwwwwwwwww

Hey hell yeah you do you user!

I just thought that might influence impressionable Sup Forumstards and I'm tryna keep the misinformation flow to a patter.

I'm reeeeeeeally high and even normally have trouble saying things how I mean that without rattling on for an hour. Not good odds out of the gate. lol

Fucking jealous, I ran out of bud last night after spending the last week stoned. Pretty sure I'm not sleeping or eating for the next three days ;_;

Cause i'm not a sinful fag

The almighty has a special place in hell for ppl like u

I had to scrape, man.I feel you.

It is so sad that you base your life around fairytales. Your false morality is just a thinly veiled excuse for hate and misery, and for what? A fable?

I am. It's how I get away with fucking traps.

But I am. I've only had relationships with women, but when it comes to fucking I don't say no to a good dick.

Probably

I am bisexual.

I like conventionally sexy women.
I like women with feminine penis.
I like women who are flat chested with hairy armpits.
I like men with a six pack a big dick (I prefer intact over cut).

The only thing I'm not into are people with bad hygiene.

Mmm

>no, Pansexual because I seek relationships wherever they may come from. If I get with someone that's trans or was born with a dick and tits or no tits but a vag, that's cool too. Love is ove. :)

The difference between bi and pan is mainly in pan peoples' heads, us bi folk really don't discriminate against trans people like you often claim we do.

Tranny's are too easy to kill. No sport in the hunt.

Because my brain is working as intended.

serioiusly...? who gives a shit? fuck as much as possible, fuck anyone... you die at the end, then you don't get to fuck anymore. fuck!

Because I'm a fucking faggot

Not just trans. they're not the only other choice on the menu. Intersex is also a thing and so are people born with different combinations, so to speak.

>women with feminine penis

That's a man.

You want to get your fucking shit together. What kind of shit is this? Put your dick away, get dressed and go out. Jesus.

Because I'm not sexually attracted to penis'

Kek'd hard for some reason.

Because I don't want to lie.

Implying what?

Nice bait. You got a few takers.

Yeah real talk dude. I'd need a fuckin drill sergeant at my side 24/7 for the moment of clarity to last though. Mixture of an enabling family and anxiety keep me holed up in this room though. I've legit wished someone would throw me to the street so I'd be forced to actually do the life thing, I can clearly see the problems with how things are now but can't bring myself to change it for whatever fucked up reason.

cause like homosexes is degeneracy

>I've got a lot of fucking problems

Meh. You sound like an awful lot of people. Almost everyone has issues. People just deal with them differently. Some people ignore their issues by hyper-socializing. Some people self-mutilate as a way of punishing themselves. Some people become introverted and shut out the world. There's something at the root of each personality that leads to their way of handling issues. Try to figure out what has led you to choose your method of dealing with your issues.

Sometimes doing the complete opposite of what you would usually do is a great way to break out of whatever is locking you up. Basically, take life easy. If you are bi, you are bi. There are many, many people who are comfortably bi. It's only sex and sexuality. If it looks good and feels good to you, no one else has a right to judge that. It's like someone else trying to tell you that you don't have a headache or that you should just work through the pain. Don't take people and life so seriously. No one cares. No one that matters, that is. People are too busy dealing with their own issues to make a big deal out of yours. Embrace who you are. There is no shame in being yourself.

bump so this thread doesn't die before I reply in a bit