Would a gringo leaf be welcome in Latin America?

Would a gringo leaf be welcome in Latin America?

No.

Women will fight for that coveted green card. Heads up.

you would be murdered and raped, your kidneys used to make tacos al pastor

nice proxy, and numbers

fine

ARUBA
JAMAICA
OHHH I WANNA TAKE YA

>proxy

Sorry to disappoint you.

fun fact I was almost born in Aruba when my parents were on vacation while my mum was pregnant

yes, canadians have a good reputation all around the globe

Come here white boi

You didn't miss out on anything special.

Are latinos that racist? If you speak the language and are nice to locals why would they hate you?

I wanna learn Spanish.

depends on what country + area, do you have one in mind OP?

white latinos are racist against brown latinos, more than any yank could ever be. quite surprising desu.

Sad!

C H I

desu our expats love Costa rica, I've been watching youtube videos on these places

if you aren't an autist you will have the time of your life. if you are an autist stay in canasia.

I'm pretty sociable, I'm tired as fuck of miserable weather I wanna hangout on a beach with sunshine and culture

They'll worship the ground you walk on.

How do you look like? Are you big guy for u? My kraut friend who's 6'3 and 250lbs lived in Mexico for a few months with no problems because the rest of the guys are manlets they were very intimidated by him.

I'm pretty average, 5'11 186 lbs, not looking to intimidate anyone I'd rather make friends 2bh

No we are not.
What the fuck are you talking about, Gringo bruto?

Alright but if you're serious about moving make sure to dominate the language of the country and expect to be scammed at least once.

>and culture
What do you mean?

If youre white yea

yes

Just like a foreigner in any other place, people will be interested in you. If you have good hygiene and look like a typical Northwestern European, you should be able to get plenty of girls.

Latin Americans are very accepting of people overall, it is a pretty inclusive society as a whole. Just keep in mind that the more attractive girls are middle and upper middle class and they will not be as impressed by you as the darker and poorer working class girls.

Like the local experiences and things to do

I don't think he wanted to either... I just mean life in a dangerous part of Mexico was pretty safe because his looks intimidated others. But you're a decent h/w you should be fine. I would not recommend skellys and manlets to go though.

Fuck off, we're full.

>Like the local experiences and things to do
i'll never understand this hippie shit
wouldn't you rather do sightseeing, eat food and go home? why you must risk yourself living in poverty?

Best beaches are in caribe, northern southamerica and brazil.

That trailblazing adventurer spirit!

>wouldn't you rather do sightseeing, eat food and go home? why you must risk yourself living in poverty?
What you don't get is most of us have a backup even if we didn't think bout it we can always get back home with our parents money or something similar