Can someone explain to me the obsession Sup Forums has for this scene?

can someone explain to me the obsession Sup Forums has for this scene?

as far as I recall, there is absolutely nothing special about it, not really poor or great. just an average scene in an average movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Baneposting_Wikia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The movie was supposed to be the biggest film since the silent era and that was what we got

also now its mostly just reddit newshits trying to "get in" on the board and summer tourists currently still spamming it

>for you

>recall

watch it again

it's on youtube

it's weird as fuck and you'll realize why it produced so many memes

Because the scene contains a lot of hidden references to future Nolan movies.

>The co-pilot's striking resemblance to Matthew McConaughey has led some to theorize that he is a relative of the actor's character from another film by Bravo Nolan, Interstellar. As that film is set in the future, the co-pilot could perhaps be the character Cooper's grandfather, who passed on his love of aviation to his children and grandchildren. This could mean that the co-pilot's name is actually Cooper.

This scene will be analyzed for years to come

Literally every second of that scene is full of so many plot holes, contradictions, idiosyncrasies, terrible acting, and particularly terrible dialogue. All of this has somehow meshed into the most memeable scene of all time.

Somebody get this hot head out of here

What kind of car CIA drives?

here's my guess

that's a big statement

>idiosyncrasies, terrible acting, and particularly terrible dialogue.

Yup.

>plot holes, contradictions

Like what? I'm not saying they're not there I just haven't noticed them.

The entire scene is so bizarrely stilted, from the silly lines to the CIA guy overacting and Hardy underacting and mumbling, the scene was bound to be made fun off, "Im CIA" , seriously

People wanted a reason to hate on a Nolan film because it was "too cool" to enjoy TDK series. The same people who genuinely think its a bad movie are the same retards who defend BvS.

dubz

for you
(nice b8)

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Baneposting_Wikia

Perhaps you're wondering why someone Banepost without reading the wiki.

At least you can link articles

I don't get it either. I mean I think Baneposting is funny, but why did EVERY SINGLE LINE from this one scene become a meme? When did this happen with any other awkwardly constructed scene?

No film had the amount of hype this one did .

>Like what?

>"SIR? I'm looking down the window and seeing the plane that's hovering above us!"
>Wingless plane crashes in field, crash ruled mechanical error
>Body with some of Dr. Pavel's blood found, determined to be Dr. Leonid Pavel

etc etc.

those aren't plot holes or contradictions tho

continuity errors and oversights of consistency and plausibility - but not plot holes.

Uh, no, they are plot holes, because they make the entire plot not work (not that it works anyway). The entire scene has no in-universe purpose. It achieved literally nothing for Bane.

kek this one is my favorite

someone post the newspaper shopp saying this

I don't recall them ever saying it was a mechanical error. If the movie were realistic, they'd call it a terrorist attack and blame it on the Muslims.

that's not a plot hole

was adopting red headed step childs part of his plan?

It doesn't change the plot whatsoever. The warning is ignored

That's what Bane intended them to believe, as ridiculous as it is.

>as far as I recall, there is absolutely nothing special about it

Top Kek.

>It achieved literally nothing
>for you

>Be me
>Mom recently diagnosed with cancer
>Doctor talking with dad and I
>mfw he says that we have to be big guys... for her

>That's what Bane intended them to believe, as ridiculous as it is.
All goes back up to the top, since Bane was working for LS, who was working as a Shadow Army for the M/I-complex|USA-UK-Israel Superpower, who answers to the Zionist Order (aka The Pharisees), who in turn answer to Satan, The Devil.

You don't really know what "plot hole" means, do you, big guy?

>the movie was supposed to be the biggest film
For you

I think they both sucked, fite me irl about it

should have included "multiple American soldiers found dead with 9mm rounds lodged in their skulls, determined to have died as a result of mechanical error".

Thanks for explaining, Nolan

Well them, big guy, come and explain what you think a plot hole is, and how those don't fall into the definition.

The most diverse meme

witnessed

>Bane calls CIA bluff that he only reaerved one spot
>Leaves one person anyway

This 72888888 is
>for you

Is it standard CIA protocol to start beating the shit out of your prisoners if your boss is having the shit beat out of him?

The script and audio for this scene were leaked here way before the movie came out.

kekked and checked.

>In fiction, a plot hole, plothole or plot error is a gap or inconsistency in a storyline that goes against the flow of logic established by the story's plot. Such inconsistencies include such things as illogical or impossible events, and statements or events that contradict earlier events in the storyline.

Like said, they're continuity errors at best. Like you said it yourself, this scene is mostly irrelevant to the overall plot, as it works mostly as in introductory element to Bane's character and nothing else. Being a plot hole would imply that this scene is actually relevant to the movie's plot in the first place.

>Like you said it yourself, this scene is mostly irrelevant to the overall plot, as it works mostly as in introductory element to Bane's character and nothing else. Being a plot hole would imply that this scene is actually relevant to the movie's plot in the first place.

Doesn't matter, since that scene is still part of the plot, and is supposed to be the scene that sets the story in motion. The entire thing makes absolutely no sense.

>tfw he tells you you don't get to bring friends
>tfw you never had friends to begin with

A sense of humour will get you through this.

Keep your chin up buddy i hope it turns out ok

>and is supposed to be the scene that sets the story in motion

[citation needed]

It's an introductory scene for the character, you dingus. Not every movie has the first scene as the trigger to a story.

You're either trolling or retarded, in any case I'm too tired to explain this to you.

>being this buttblasted

Is baneposting the longest running meme on Sup Forums (including dubman)?