Agentes de la Policía Nacional detuvieron el pasado lunes 20 de marzo a un hombre de 31 años, de nacionalidad peruana...

>Agentes de la Policía Nacional detuvieron el pasado lunes 20 de marzo a un hombre de 31 años, de nacionalidad peruana, por masturbarse en la calle y eyacular sobre la mano de un Policía Nacional, según han informado a Europa Press fuentes policiales. El suceso tuvo lugar sobre las 6 horas en la calle de La Cruz, ubicado en el distrito Centro de Madrid, cuando varios jóvenes avisaron a los agentes al ver a un hombre que se estaba masturbando en la vía pública frente a un bar de copas, según ha adelantado el diario 'El Mundo'. Según publica este diario, el atestado policial refleja que el detenido se dirigió a los agentes diciendo: "Oh sí mi amor. Oh sí mi amor. Muy malo, gallego", tras lo que terminó eyaculando sobre la mano izquierda del policía. El hombre intentó huir pero tropezó a pocos metros y cayó al suelo. Fue entonces cuando fue detenido por la Policía.
How do we stop the eternal Arian?

y después la gente nos pregunta por que odiamos a los peruanos y bolivianos...

Kek

How about you translate your bull paco?

How about you suck my balls?

How about you both suck my balls?

>peruano de corazon
>nazis hasta la muerte

I'm peruvian at heart but german blood flows through my veins thanks to my mother, along with my family we're of aryan race and nazis to death

>Peruvian masturbates in public
>cums on a cop
>gets arrested

Learn your future language

bants

plebs

Learn your future language

Who has the picture of "el peruANO"

> Officials of the National Police detained last Monday March 20 a 31-year-old man of Peruvian nationality for masturbating in the street and ejaculating on the hand of a National Police, according to Europa Press informed police sources. The incident took place at 6 o'clock on La Cruz street in the Central district of Madrid, when several young men alerted the officers of a man who was masturbating on the street in front of a bar, According to the newspaper 'El Mundo'. According to this newspaper, the police report shows that the detainee addressed the agents saying: "Oh yes my love." Oh yes my love, very bad, Galician, "after which ended up ejaculating on the left hand of the policeman. The man tried to flee but stumbled a few feet and fell to the ground. That was when he was arrested by the police.

Holy Jesus, google translate is a gem

then in the jail he said "Thank you, my love, you saved my life. Forgive me for pooping myself, it was the emotion." Literal quotation of the police.

>ya ni siquiera manuela se salva se ser ultrajada y NTR'd por un peruANO salvaje descarado y sin escrúpulos

>SudamericANOS

buen post

der peruaner est arian unt nazi

what.

buen post

buen post

you can't

el italiANO

>Be Peruvian
>Cum in officers hand

>ser peruANO
>quedarse sin palomas ni otros diversos engendros para alimentarse