How long have you been browsing Sup Forums?

How long have you been browsing Sup Forums?

how meta are you?

how many shits do you give about anyone here?

9 years too long. I'm not meta and I genuinely care about some anons and hope they are doing ok and I also hope some anons die in a fire. most of them idc.

newfag here. 2-3 weeks.

HUP thread GO!

this is why Robert Crumb lives in France.

1: something like ten years

2: i'm so meta, i understand Atemporality

3: slightly less than zero.

i haven't been on here since i was a senior in high school. this website got me suspended once. coming back i realized that this place sucks.

btw that crumb strip was drawn in 1989. the dude knew.

I'm old as fuck now and i worry about the kids here.

10 years this May. Once made my mom cry by showing her the documentary of R. Crumb's life. Dumping a rape manga in another thread right now with my old jewgold pass. This was my first and only regular message board. Otherwise, I basically live on IRC. Nice taste, OP.

i shit meta balls somtimes... maybe this time

thanks 4 being new. you're funny : -)

you're a true patriot. thanks 4 posting. you can kiss my daughter when she is of age

hi, old fuck. i too am an old fuck.

all old fucks worry about the kids. don't bother. they eventually become old fucks and worry about their kids.

“Our Earth is degenerate in these later days; there are signs that the world is speedily coming to an end; bribery and corruption are common; children no longer obey their parents; every man wants to write a book and the end of the world is evidently approaching.”
- Assyrian clay tablet, 2800 BC

Children today are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food, and tyrannize their teachers.
- Socrates

.. i'm not even a patriotic australian. i think anyone who is proud of the good things their nation did should also be fucking ashamed of the BAD things their nation has done.

thanks for offering me your under-age child, but i'm only sexually attracted to machines.

but where does being and oldfuck acutally matter?

where do i get my bonus points for being an upstanding member of society? where do i get my closure from know i liked this website longer than other people?

i demand compensation.

9-10 years, I can't habeeb it!

Never really post anymore but I check a few boards when I masturbate

you don't have to serve your country to be a patriot anymore. all you have to do is show that you're more than what other expect of you. thanks for kissing my robot daughter.

twinkie house is a meme 4 babies

>september 2007
>24 years old
>mostly on /tg/

that's easy! nobody expects anything from me.

>twinkie house is a meme 4 babies

were you part of the unjustified answer when it was being forced? and here we are, fuck.. twelve years later.. and it's a meme because nobody can remember it being forced in the first place.

very young baby. i'm sorry your parents didn't supervise you enough

Real gangster-ass niggers don't flex nuts, 'cause real gangster-ass niggers know they got'em.

just checked my archives, and the first meme i have is from 2005, so, twelve years. jesus christ.

my Sup Forums didn't consist of memes. it only consisted of people telling people that something was not a meme. (ie: milhouse)

this was the first picture i've ever saved from Sup Forums. i don't understand it. i still find it funny.

saying that milhouse isn't a meme.. is a meme.

i'll kiss you and touch your clit

you had to be there.

y'all should understand by now that memes have a shelf life? who still cracks up laughing when they hear someone say "all your base are belong to us"? "I can has cheeseburger"?

what concerns me today is that memes of old were forged from a mixture of different art, like Lenny from the Simpsons mashed with Krillin from DBZ. but you still see entitled shits in /wsr/ begging for us to "make me a meme", like they're so important that the world should notice them.

THAT IS NOT HOW MEMES WORK.

that's not a clitoris!

7 years this fall

About 30% meta 60% tarsals

I don't care about anyone on here except myself

A meme is only a meme if you could laugh at it without any context whatsoever.

can you fukin believe that at one point,

we used to make fun of newfags who started browsing Sup Forums after the coming of boxxy?

i'm oddly nostalgic; and willing to make fun of anyone who thinks that this website is still good.

a meme links two unrelated ideas to give people a sign of recognition. if you watch DBZ and you know what "kage bunshin no jutsu" means - and if you recognise that Lenny from the Simpsons is holding his hands just like Kuririn did - this builds an illusory bond with others who recognise the joke.

it's a way of finding imaginary companionship in an essentially sterile medium.

anyone who has played starcraft will laugh at this.

my fave yeomanly meme was the one where they reenacted the "za warudo" scene.

also new jojo's bizarre adventure is a shit

Sup Forums was once good in the hearts of many. thanks 4 ur bad meme

>that feel when you deleted your 36 gb Sup Forums folder
>that feel when memes have become popular culture and your family has no idea about the blood and tears shed photoshopping the first shitty memes and reaction images
>that feel when your mother starts posting some shitters anonymous videos on Russia on her facebook
>that feel when you even see your old memes copy pasted on to animals and shared on facebook for thousands of likes
This is truly the darkest timeline

Should I have hidden my true self? Did the world actually want me?

came here in 2005, for the Columbine leaks.
pics were all they were rumored to be.

some shit always happens on 4/20 dont it?
Hitlers birthday is April 20th, use to just be white power marches, now its school shootings I guess.

people were complaining about Sup Forums being ruined by newbies even back then.

though I noticed that "Anonymous", which was born here, have been really really quiet lately...

first came on here approx 10 yrs ago but im a plebian casual
im not meta
none

anyone here want to post what they've done in their lives since after their Sup Forums kick?

i'll follow up if this gets any/enough attention

>not knowing that anonymous was infiltrated at every level and is just an NWO mouth piece

started a family got a decent job

yes, that is the rumor.
oh well, they were fun when they actually did something once in while. now they just do well staged announcements in computer voice about once per year. last announcement, last fall, was supposed to be trump leaks, they didnt do shit, so yes, they are part of the establishment, or interns for the Rothschilds...

also, anyone here knows that the best way to prove oldfagness is to come from gameFAQS messageboards.

can anyone here prove their gameFAQS username? we should make a theread of level 32's to talk about oldfaggotry

fukin proud of you man. hope everything with the fam goes well

how about my IRC and ICQ username. and my usenet usernames on all the alt-boards of the 90's?

succ

>How long have you been browsing Sup Forums?
Too long.

>how meta are you?
Yes.

>how many shits do you give about anyone here?
Some number between zero and zero.

thanks for looking up a more obscure online messaging tool. you're fucking cool as shit.

i guess you are being sacastic right? thats okay. I just like reminding people that "alt-right" is not an invention of the Drumpf campaign or whatever.

In UseNet of the 90's. every board had an "alt" board. Whenever I would travel to Europe, I would get drug tips from "Alt-Europe"....

there was a "Liberal" and an "Alt-Liberal" chat board section. There was an "Alt-Right" and Neo-con and Alt-NeoCon board back then. There was an alt board for everythign.

Alt-Right was invented in the 90's, so fuck those fuckers who try to claim alt-right as the politicially incorrect trolls of the Trump backers, fuck them, they didnt invent it , they stole that name, fuck them

"looking up"? Nah, just an IT worker since the 90's. Would buy 'Compu-Serve' online access back then. Bulletin Board Service morphed into Use-Net for me. If I had to place a year for it, I remember being on the LAKERS bbs board, and the rumor was that Magic Johnson was gonna retire becuase of AIDS. And fuckme, he announced HIV about 8 hour later. Whatever year that was, maybe 92 or something, I was already shit posting. AOL with unlimited dial up access happenen maybe 1995?

Not special, just that is how old I am. became a full time IT Tech in 1996, college student with lots of computer lab access via mainframes before that....

Off and on, since 2004.

The fuck is a "meta" in the context of involvement with this board? What is this, League of Legends?

I don't give a fuck about any of you because I'm not obligated to give a fuck about any of you because I don't know you.