youtube.com/watch?v=uiD6bnqpJDE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dunkirk

Stalingrad (1993)
Das Boot
Cross of Iron

are my favourites

>stalingrad

Could have been good if they didn't try to make deserters and criminals heroes for sticking it to the evil nazis. Became a cliche war is evil meme down to the evil glasses coward officer man.

The eastern front was a international effort to stop Jojo Stalin and wasn't worth revolting over compared other stuff Uncle Adolf did.

I just like the film m8, I don't need everything to feed my own opinions back to me

The Eternal Jew (1940)

Come and See is a classic.

Enemy at the Gates

It is, but get ready to be dogpiled by people insisting the einsatzgruppen actually went around the Eastern front digging wells and distributing chocolate.

Saving Private Ryan

Patton

12 'oclock High

I see the rest of my favs here already

does it count if it takes place at the end and after the war?

Sure as long as it's WW2 themed.

Lol are there actually contrarians who think this and also have never read anything by WWII scholars?

Potemkin you nose-picking niggers

der untertang or whatever it's called. It's a German film showing the last few days of WWII from Hitlers closest associates. It was dope but it can be hard to find.

Obviously. Hve you ever been on Sup Forums?
That film was made before WW2 even took place fag.

okay how about outside of neo-nazis then

Der Untergang

Are you serious? I put it in the OP.

Black Book

Yeah well the thing is that the einsatzgruppen werent burning civilians alive for fun. This is ridiculous.

But yeah, they shot partizans and the people who were aiding them so what? The allies and the soviets did the same. I dont see people making movies about it.

>Let There Be Light
youtube.com/watch?v=uiD6bnqpJDE

they also killed Jews along the front and went about ethnically cleansing the Ukraine

No surprise since the jews were mostly communists and supported the partisans.
Again, i dont see how this affects the fact that the movie is a comical exageration.
Dont tell me you believe that the einsatzgruppen were strolling around the countryside burning random villages.

Great action sequences, a war film in the true sense of the word. But nothing more. Not that that's too bad.

The only true story in the bunch.

Downfall.

The girl was QT