Everyone who died in 9/11 fucking deserved it

Everyone who died in 9/11 fucking deserved it.

3edgy5me

(you)

So much edge. Be careful there son, you might cut yourself.

I agree. Fucking idiots working up that high in a skyscraper and not having parachutes and gliders in their office. Morons. Morons, all.

I would have climbed that motherfucking staircase with my parachute and glider and a crowbar, wrenched that cunt of a door to the rooftop open and sailed the ever-loving fuck away, before that bitch fell down.

"SO LONG, DICKHEADS!" I would have yelled via megaphone as I made my grand escape from certain death.

i lost count of all the edges...

my humor is so dark you probably don't ~get it~ or me

but you're all probably just another member in the pack of sheeple

lol plebs eating up mass media

>"SO LONG, DICKHEADS!" I would have yelled via megaphone as I made my grand escape from certain death.

>I would have cried like a little bitch

we should be so lucky

Yes yes. I agree.

The Lord did say it was a sin to work above the ground. It mocks him, and the laws of gravity he set into place.

So is flying. Flying is just as sinful. It is only just that a flying machine was used as the Lord's Devine punishment

damn that's pretty gnarly.

was that the truck of peace in Sweden?

What happened to that guy?

Rub some grammar on that edge, Broseph.

Deserved death for being fucking wageslaves.

so random lolxd

YUP.

Luckily all my Jewish brethren and fellow tribe members were warned beforehand, so our losses were minimal. We shall build the new Zion on the ashes of Ground Zero

Well that's not very nice son

he lol'd so much he busted a gut

agreed 100% niggy

Go to bed.

Everyone who DIES fucking deserves it.
Fucking humans, thinking they can live & stuff.

Such a dumb Dahmer you are..

Don't insult Dahmer like that.
He dared to do where faggots like OP barely dare to dream.

tfw op wasnt even alive for 9/11

Yes I agree. they are so arrogant and think they are invincible. The towers fall and talk of "unity and strength" begin to appear, what a bunch of hypocrite.
No remorse, the death of your relative and anyone you know is well deserved you fucking pig. Hell you dont worth shit

never forgetti the towers are fallen to spaghetti already

Fuck you user

pic related

Chill trotters Damien.....

/this

I would of seen the plane coming and thrown my computer at it, sending it spinning out of control then jumped onto it, punching a hole into the window, climbing through, taking control of the plane and landing it safely while simultaneously performing a citizens arrest. Then the plane would cheer and call me a hero, and I'd say "No mam, I just did what I could"

2/10 made me kek