I paid $400 for a used apple watch. Did i get ripped off?

I paid $400 for a used apple watch. Did i get ripped off?

Try to pour some water on it, or throw it screen face down on the ground. Doing either of those two tests will show whether or not you got ripped off.

How fucking fat are you? Jesus christ.

Well, the $400 would have been spent on cheeseburgers that you don't need.
I'd say it was a good buy.

Well, i only paid $150 for the same watch and used only for only for one month. so yes! x)

Ok
Get the fuck out off my thread if you just want to insult me!

And don't forget to delete system32!

That isn't a hand, it's a trotter. Where is the wrist?

Can you order pizza with that watch or do you need an Iphone for that?

Lmao her wrist is bigger than her hand. The fucking watch barely fits.

where the fuck is your wrist

Ten dollar smart watch on eBay, and it takes a sim card and places calls so yeh u got seriously robbed mr fatty mcfatterson.

bait harder

I think you meant potato watch

With those sausages of fingers I don't know how you expect to use the damn thing.

>paid
>apple

Yep. Dumbass.

Kekt

Well, that all depends.
Do you enjoy paying more money than something is worth because a corporation says that's how much it's worth?
If yes, no you didn't n enjoy your fancy new watch.
If no, yes you did n you're a moron for buying it.

If the watch at least acted like a data sack to save data on so you didn't have to stream music then it'd be worth it.
Then again apple finally did give you macfags more storage on your iphones so it's not as necessary anymore.
I just don't get the appeal of apple products. Anyone care to explain?
I dislike them mostly because of the licensing and the way they run the app store but that's irrelevant to my question and am confused as to why people like the iphones so much.

>this week, on My 600lb Life...

is that thing fuckable? like, how could anyone get close enough to fuck it or hard for that matter around that landwhale?

I've always wondered if it gets to the point you can't move the fat aside enough to fuck it.

Bait harder

Thank you Sherlock

fixed

Maddox?

No

kek'd a little

(OP)
Underrated bait

Go on a diet you bloody elephant

Yes

>buying an apple product
>"did I get ripped off?"
You mean there's a difference?
Also lose some weight you bloody hippo

No, but it looks like your fat fuck hand is about to be.

Her hand actually looks fatter than the trotter

This reminds me of a date I just went on , I had seen her pic before she looked semi slim and sexy .

When I turned up instead of a sexy date , I was met by this landwhale outside Starbucks.

We had arranged to go for coffee then meal .being polite I didn't feel like I could just run off.

After the coffee we walk to the car , I shit you not 50 metres at most . She was wheezing like she was going to have a heart attack.

Now I have a very sturdy car ,lexus LS460 . She got in and it's first time I have ever heard my suspension creak . The car actually gave out a automotive groan .

When we got there we had an awkward meal where she tried to hold my hand and talked about how people judge people by their looks ,and that she finds it disgusting.

My advice to Sup Forums is always get a full length photo before you agree to date.

no you didn't

Where is your
1. Thumb
2. Knuckles
3. Wrist
4. Heart disease

I honest to god feel really sorry for your car man I hope it healed well give it my love

Because it's engineering excellence, It may be over priced, the reason I have a MacBook isn't because I need a quick computer, It's because it's making a status linked with success (as used in stock photos, movies etc).

The functionality behind me getting a Macbook is because of the size (Portable to a sense where you can carry it around without affecting you like a 15"+ Laptop by any other company.

And ALFRED takes productivity to a new level, nothing anywhere near Alfred standard is offered on Windows.

Happy?

The suspension went down 6 inches ffs

that's an ipad strapped to your wrist moron. so yes

Such a poor bait

Skipped town with ops neck.

메갈 ㅋㅋㅋ

My god, you have no wrist, what the fuck it wrong with you, I'm fat but why at some point didn't you notice your hand and wrist had become one,