AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>french people thinking anyone cares about their terrible league and shitty meme oil team

>HONHONHOHNHONHOHNHONHNOHNO

>oil money clubs

Seriously though, why aren't any other teams in Ligue 1 as competitive? There's several French stars

This shitty league produces on of the best players

There's a young player playing in a little team called Yann Karamoh, I bet you he'll be playing for Chelsea in about 5-6 years

NEVER WAS MUCH OF A ROMANTIC

Best players leave quickly, Nice and Monaco are ahead of Paris right now

So, is Di Maria as bad as we think he is?

Because jesus fucking christ, even just watching him on the national team, it's clear that he regressed since the season began

COULDN'T TAKE THE INTIMACY

Wrong, he'll be at Chelsea next year and won't play.

Van Gaal ruined him

mouyes memes are over lad

Boudebouz is GOAT on PES

APOLOGIZE

What youngsters is Conte giving game time to? Fuck, even di Matteo played Bertrand in a CL final.

Not enough money. The moment a player gets good, he's snapped up by an English or Spanish club. Even mid-tier English clubs are good enough to pick up top Ligue 1 players.

>tfw barely any Frenchbros on Sup Forums because their English is so shit

He made a huge mistake leaving Madrid, things were going really well for him but he decided to chase higher wages in England and now in Paris.

*are rich enough

didn't he try some out in one of the mickey mouse cups? besides he just settled the first team, give it time, either way I doubt a major young talent would get the same treatment as under mou

A TOUT LE MONDE

>didn't he try some out in one of the mickey mouse cups?

Everyone does that.

>welcome to the first team lad, where the big boys play. Okay gl against Mansfield

Monaco scored 49 fucking goals in Ligue 1

They can't stop bullying other teams

The funniest part is that they will still finish above Arseshit in their champions league group

well its not like you'd want any of those useless fuckers in a risky match an with the small gap in points everything is risky

should have subbed some young lad instead of fucking ivanovic though on that I agree
>that di matteo

TOP KEK

Monaco are fucking great right now, imagine if they still had Carrasco.

>Even mid-tier English clubs are good enough to pick up top Ligue 1 players
You misspelled low-tier 2bh

>Crytal Palace got Mandanda

>Boudebouz
Literally means "piece of shit" kek

it's monaco's year lad

>Being third in a one-team league
Is PSG the arabian Tottenham?

ahahah

I thought it was because he couldn't cope with the pace of the English league?

Metz fans went full chimpout after... their team scored

They threw firecrackers on Lyon's GK who got injured along with a doc, they'll surely lose the match by default

The Ligue 1 has been fuckin crazy this year

Any lifelong Nice fans in here?

yeah it's competitive this year

>psg dies without zlatan
pleb team

>France
Literally means Algeria

AND I KNOW I DID DAMAGE

Is Briand good?

I think after Pogba English clubs willl be a lot more careful about buying French players.

>Sweden is one of the shitest nation on earth when talking about sport
>allowed to chat on sport thread
literally why?

Chabolah?

>says pakistan

>
>Is Briand good?

Good enough for any team who isn't top 3

>
>I think after Pogba English clubs willl be a lot more careful about buying French players.

Just like they were supposed to after Newcastle went shittier that they were?

Newcastle bought french players for peanuts and half eaten subway sandwitches so it doesn't count.

>mfw nottingham forest has more europacup 1's than the entire ligue 1 combined

is this /liguain/ ?

>Lorraine Pétards edition

>Sweden is one of the shitest nation on earth when talking about sport
Record says otherwise

t. per capita

With as much money as today, they would've bought them for more. I mean, epl's club earn about twice what they used to, aren't they?