THEY DOING IT THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN!!!!!

Is that Pierce Brosnan?

too bad they will only make quipflicks from now on

fake and gay

>"I hear you can talk to reddit"

So wait

>Dies
>Comes back to life
>Fucks off for a year, forgets how to shave, doesn't cut hair, changes his suits colour
>THEN joins civilisation again

What

How did he even shave to begin with?

laser eyes and a mirror.

He's getting in touch with his humanity. It's a trope that pops up in the comics a lot.

>mfw Lex mails him a kryptonite razor in Justice League

doesn't matter if they're quipflicks or grimdark flicks, none of the directors working for DC know how to make good movies

Huh.

I can kinda dig it, I guess.

Either that or Amnesia, and fuck that

Funny you posted that image because here he actually lost his touch with humanity. He refused to be called "Clark" and spends his time on a virtual farm in his forteress living in the past instead of going to the world and save humanity from itself.
Goddamn, Kingdom Come was a good read. It will never be translated into the big screen properly.

Is that Shadow Superman?

>Monster
>Dope
>Training Day
>Fury
>End of Watch
>Not good movies
alright senpai

But David Ayer made... uh...

>inb4 Fury is bad

Tracer round fiasco aside it was pretty good.

Doesn't matter when clearly Snyder has a say in every DC movie, even the ones he doesn't direct. Suicide Squad literally feels like another Snyder turd, truly his God hand of turning everything he touches into manure reaches far and beyond.

How does he shave?

>David Ayer
the real director of suicide squad is snyder. No way ayer managed to fuck up that bad on his own.

This unless Ayer was forced to work with terrible script. Face it, DC only works as a grim but very humane and realistic story of Gotham universe, everything else like Superman and Aquaman just doesn't fit into this edgy shit that Snyder is trying to push.

Oh shit the symbiote superman saga. HYPE

After giving BvS a pass for that CGI fuckfest and MARTHA, and seeing the debacle that was Skwad, ill wait till its on TV tbqh

Heat vision + small piece of the rocket that carried him as a reflective surface.

good. cavill's facial hair is god tier.

Zach Synder has done a boffo job with DC assets.

I cannot wait to see what DC has in planned for the Ben Affleck's Batman solo movie which is sure to feature Jared Leto's Joker.

Kingdom Come is literally the best DC book ever written.

christ, alex ross is so great

stay cucked criticfag