Does Sup Forums have any recommendations regarding portable music players...

Does Sup Forums have any recommendations regarding portable music players. My trustworthy Creative Zen X-fi Style broke after several years of service.

I need one with at least 30gb SSD, being able to play FLAC and being in general a decent player.

Pic related: would want this player, but $700 is too much for me right now.

I'm enjoying my walkman. 60 GB internal + up to 128GB microSD, plays FLAC, good simple interface. Cons: creating playlists on the thing is a pain in the ass so if that's a big deal for you, be aware. Also cover art displaying can be finicky. I think both of those problems are dealt with if you use their app to load the music on, but bad experiences with iTunes makes me not want to use it.

Is that the NWZ-A15?

Mine is NWZ-A17 but I'm pretty sure all the NWZ-Axx ones are basically the same

And if you add music to the microSD, will the muisc intregrate into the library? I've had a music player which did not, so you had to go into the microSD card in order to listen to the music. Only the music in the internal memory would be in the library.

Yep it pools both sources together as one library. I don't even remember which stuff I have where. My understanding is that playlists will only work with one source or the other though.

>My understanding is that playlists will only work with one source or the other though.

That's kind of a bummer though.

Fiio x7/am3 balanced amp

Yeah I have pretty much given up on playlists with this thing. I'm kind of impatient with technology though so maybe you'd have better luck, but I wouldn't buy one banking on the notion that you can make playlists not shitty. In basically every other respect I'm really happy with it though. At any rate, it's an option for you to consider against whatever other people suggest.

its called my smartphone with spotify and 128 gig SD

>£500 for an mp3 player

The consumer audio industry was a mistake.

Thanks for the tips!

I want a seperate music player, not through my phone. The sound is really shitty on the phones I've tried it on, and Spotify doesn't have half the music I listen to.

>doesnt have

i doubt it

name something you listen to

Not that user; but Ty Segall.

Loads of bandcamp bands and artists are not on Spotify. Also some only release on physical media which has to be ripped.

dumbass

you were saying?

Yeah well the last I checked there was only one album on there and the guy has like about 20 all told. Unless he's changed his mind then he's generally not pro-spotify.

There's about 8 albums on here as far as I'm aware.

>listens to music on his $1200 phone

You're a cunt

>falling for the smartphone meme

lol, pleb.

any other excuses?

>8=20
cool !

Yeah, loads of his best stuff is missing which leads us demonstrably on to the conclusion that: = I WIN!!! And now I go down the shop to buy some fresh bread rolls and hummus and other gear like that. Thank-you for your time.

Is there a player that allows Last.fm scrobbling?

Any player that supports rockbox.

lmao normiefag detected

Fiio X5 ii

A Zune HD is still a solid choice, but you are required to use the Zune Software. The software actually really good as an iTunes replacement.

>8=20
>Burger education
Common Core is really fucking America up the ass