Naturally talented blues player

>Naturally talented blues player
>Have people saying "wow, you're actually pretty good" all the time
>But I'm a young white guy born in Australia
>TFW I will never get to live my delta blues dream in 1950's Southern America, by playing in every town I pass through and sit on a cargo train playing blue licks to stranger.

JUST fuck my shit up famalam

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

might as well kill yourself

you can still do this but you'd pretty much be a hobo playing music on the street/maybe a few small cafe's if youre lucky, much like the deta blues players back in the day. maybe try to do it as kind of a weird vacation and realize that the delta blues dream aint that amazing after all

CW Stoneking was fairly popular for a brief period of time, what stops you from doing the same?

I'm not giving up, but I'm definitely distraught about the general KANGZ attitude of pretending I;m something I'm not. I'm fucking middle class and don't have any real issues in life outside of being a fucking loser, so I'm kind of stuck as to how I present myself and what to write about.

>Naturally talented
lol I bet you're terrible

At least you are an american.
This kind of life is pretty much impossible for Europeans.

>Humblebrag: the post

Also: you're most likely shit.

...I'm not American, I've got just as much chance as you.

Fuck off. Nobody's interested in your opinion - I don't need a useless faggot who can't play guitar to tell me I don't impress his elementary and illogical standards. Also, the term "good" is an understatement.

>completely abandoning the premise of the thread after being doubted
Yup, totally not a humblebrag

If you knew you were as good as you say that wouldn't have made you so angry

Write about being a fucking loser.

Also, if you're serious, start writing. It takes a lot of bad songs to start being good.

the thing to remember is that the life of an "original" bluesman was absolute wrenching shit. you have no idea how fucking hellish the American south is in general, but especially for sharecroppers in the early 20th century. Just absolute living hell, like a prison that's all of life.

post vocaroo/soundcloud/whatever

Then post videos of yourself playing here so that we can call you shit

And you're Australian. That's pretty bad, write about that.

Take you being a loser and write about it. To my knowledge that's an unexplored area of the blues.

This

Post your soundcloud fag

youtube.com/watch?v=YgSPaXgAdzE

Start an international blues revival, kiddo. Not that difficult.