People happily eating salads thread

People happily eating salads thread.

now this is a thread I can get behind!

what the fuck is this gay shit, salads are gay

Fuck. Yes.

captcha = salads

Captcha: greenville

It's a sign

You mean a bunch of stupid femmes who are exploding to tell you how they dont eat gluten grinning for no good reason like some kinda down syndrome putting their dick in a vacuum cleaner.... no thanks.
In fact fuck off, OP.

What's going on in this thread?

long live salad

ITT newfag gets triggered by salad

>not eating gluten
>wut is crouton

Fucking dumbass.

Plot twist!

>MFW newfags don't know what salad tastes like

SHIT NO user THE PROBIOTICS!

Why do women need to smile for no good reason at all!?! People who smile for no reason look like total fucking stooges. They are either being told to smile and look happy to sell you somethig and youre dumb enough to buy into it or they really are dumb enough to just be geinning like a stupid retard for no good reason whatsoever. Eother way its fucking despicable.

You don't make friends with salad

U mad tho?

sounds like you need some salad

Shut up you faggot vegan pussies. You worthless whiney fucking pieces of shit kys

>mfw summerfags getting triggered by salad

cucks complaining and not posting salad.

Smiling salad faggots are fucking shills.

>im literally so angry that I'm literally so stupid that I'm literally making ad hominem attacks

I can smell the warm ranch breath already, the thick smell that almost choked, it fills the room and the slow rot of vegetables in teeth spraying out the enzyme digested stench to further nauseate everyone within 50ft

>TFW your salad has so much to say

even kids like salad!

damn summerfag, did reddit let you out already?

>eating healthy feels good and makes you attractive to the opposite sex.

ftfy

They arent happy about salad you idiots. Its the fucking fast food corporations who sell you the salad telling people in their ads to smile!!
you stupid asses will buy anything if someone looks like they are enjoying it in a picture you small minded faggots!

is sushi salad?

Would you like some salad, user? You sound very new here.

Shut your clap trap you cucklord

no, sushi is sushi retard

Saved.

sauce?

it's like you've never had a salad

but is sushi a salad?

If you think people legitimately don't know that then you're the dumbest person here

Do you really think corporations would market to babies? Don't be an idiot, these people clearly love their salads and you should to.

>mfw newfags get mad about salad

Thousand Island

I don't see any cheeseburger salads here, pup.

Lmao another newfag fad lets get back to YLYL threads you faggot.

Is... Steak salad?

Even shirtless men can be happy whilst indulging in the salad

>MFW salad makes a good joke

Even niggers can enjoy salad

mine just told the best one!

Mfw tomata

Sometimes salad requires assembly.

NO U!!

I love steak salad

lewl

DELET MFER.

>TFW user can't decide between fresh content or overproduced YLYL threads

You faggot salad faggots are the most worthless weak hippy fucking lazy scum! Someone shoild throw sulfuric acid in your salad fucking grinning for no reason stupid looking faces!!
I wish for Grinning salad faggot genocide!!!!!

I ate a steak salad today.

I don't always eat salad...but when I do, stick my tongue up a nigger's ass

literally triggered over salad

Can snik be salud?

It isn't real, your thinking of lasagna

Haha no u didn't it not even real

FITE ME IRL FGT

Newfags like,
>I don't like salad

Snik no

You work for the corporation don't you. Here take this back to HQ.

but why no snik?

Holy shit NEWFAGS GET OFF MY BOARD WITH YOUR SALD POSTS RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*salad

nope, steak salad
you should try it

cite your sources

Ive never been so disgusted by a group of internet faggots than you stupid useless assholes who think its so fucking stimulating and humerous to post pictures of people holding salad and grinning like stupid idiots!!
How simple could you be to be amused by something so retarded as a salad and some pointless genaric smile conspired together by corporate execufaggots.
You people should all kill your selves so you dont expect the rest of us to laugh at your low level sense of humor.

snek?

u no mak salud from a snek!

I am unironically enjoying this thread.

> old meme
newfag triggered by fresh and delicious memes

Bcoz I sed so. OK???

Who is this beautiful creature?

I was the first reply. I'm glad this took off. I too am genuinely enjoying this

this is the best thread ive seen on Sup Forums in a while

Ive never been so disgusted by a group of internet faggots than you stupid useless assholes who think its so fucking stimulating and humerous to post pictures of people holding salad and grinning like stupid idiots!!
How simple could you be to be amused by something so retarded as a salad and some pointless genaric smile conspired together by corporate execufaggots.
You people should all kill your selves so you dont expect the rest of us to laugh at your low level sense of humor.

thanks for the new copy pasta, friend.

Proves nothing, watermark made things hard to visualise.
Couldn't see/10

I see now. if salid mak from a snek (snik?) then corporeshun make bad tast

i prefer a simple vinaigrette, more often than not.

>old meme

Lel let me show you an oldmeme you fag.

>now he questions whether it's actually an oldmeme and if he'll look like a newfag or if it's just a shitpost.

salads r actually very healthy 4 you. love eating it w/ cessar dressing. cum too think about it. love my salade w/ a sweet cum shot of my gf pussy.

Imaginary cuisine.
no proof, no clues, nothing.