Could you guys "rate" me

could you guys "rate" me
thanks

Btw I realy like dogs post your dogs down bellow

7/10. Would fuck again.

I won't talk about your body because I don't see it but, honestly, get rid of those headphones, get a haircut and workout a bit and you'll easily be a 8/10. Cute eyes tho, but horrible eyebrows.

Could you please "fuck" off?

how would you solve the eyebrow situation ?

heres another one

Can'ttt stop theee flowww lenoy

There are a lot of ways of making them a bit less... "femenine" if that's what you want ofc, just look on google or ask an stylist

Still think the same about the headphones and the hair. Both out.

Btw why are you on a graveyard? Creepy.

I was taking pictures for a project I started .just moved in in a new neighborhood

That's good.

lifetip: Don't be the creepy guy who takes pictures of almost everything and goes sneaky.

literally me spend days outside taking pictures

no/no

why ?

Vain/10.

ugly/kappa

Jump/10

just wanted some feedback

its a train dumbnumb I would die its like 4 meters high

Never get rid of the attitude of taking pictures and finding beautiful places, that's just a way of being you

gee thanks dude realy kind words do you too take pictures ?

This story ain't fun:

>Used to take pictures
>Wanted more
>Climbed to very high structure
>Broke my leg
>Couldnt walk for a year
>LessonLearnt.png

now are you okay? almost happened to me today almost got caught in that industrial yard and almost fell got some pretty good pics do

You're pretty cute. I don't know if you swing that way but if you where a bit more fem you'd look really good I think.

What is it with you and the fucking headphones in your pics!

thanks dude I don't think I'm gay but I appreciate the compliment

I don't understand ??

Get rid of them dude it's time.

god, I'd bang you so hard

I LOVE THESE HEADPHONES AND THEY SOUND REAL GOOD

Parker Schnabel/10

8/10? Are you fucking retarded? I know you're ugly as fuck so anyone semi-normal looking looks good to you, but OP is like a 3.5 or 4/10

Heidi Klum is a 9.5/10, you're saying that if ugly ass OP "worked out" he'd only be 1.5 points less attractive then the most famous fashion model in the world? Fucking retards.

haha

lol

Yeah well, still got trouble on running or walking long distances and I stopped taking pics. Where are those pics from? Seems like a northern europe country

haha I appreciate the honesty

You don't have really good perspective on changing people right? He got nice eyes and his face has a nice shape, getting fitter would correct him, maybe not to an 8, I was being nice. But he can climb up to a 6 for sure

Why do you have a face attached to you? Most headphones are liberated these days.

That sucks hope you restart taking pics soon and I live in Quebec so Canada

It has nothing to do with your sexuality and all about looks. Try shaving, tweezing your eyebrows a bit and grow you hair out.
Women love androgyny, trust me.

thanks for being nice man

I tried growing my hair 2 years ago looked like a retarded hobo

You understand that a 5 is average, right? There's nothing wrong with being a 5, most people are 5's. Being a 4 or 3.5 doesn't mean you're quasimodo, it just means you're slightly below average.

A very good looking person is probably around a 7.5, and above that you get models.

Anyways, OP is ugly because his face is too wide and his jawline is weak. His cheek bones puff out like a squirrels and he's got a hump in his nose. His eyes are small, teeth aren't great, and lips are fucked.

OP, you could actually improve your attractiveness rating to maybe a 5.5 if you

1) lost maybe 10-15 pounds and brought out definition in your face

2) got a haircut that isn't autism.

nice pictures mate!

looks like a hotter version of leafy

You'd make a cute woman consider transitioning

7/10 would cut you up and eat you over the holidays.