Anyone care to PayPal a brother 10 bucks for some Whataburger...

Anyone care to PayPal a brother 10 bucks for some Whataburger. Honestly I've just been broke as fuck lately and am literally eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, tuna and ramen noodles for the past month or two as I haven't been able to find a job again since I had to quit last November so I've been stretching the little I have saved up but haven't had a chance to treat myself.

I have nothing to offer. Well maybe noods of some exes. But I mean that's whataver.

PayPal: [email protected]

No. fuck off you poor nigger

I hear shilling online pays really well, just spam Sup Forums with pro-Trump memes and you'll make $10 in no time.

You suck, Op!!
Why dont you go take a nap on some railroad tracks!

You have tuna? You're doing better than me, faggot stfu

>has bread
>peanut butter
>jelly
>tuna
>ramen noodles

tf? but you have food? decadent faggot

buy some taco bread for 80 Cents
buy the cheapest meat you can get
buy some beans and corn
put all in a bottle
put meat and beans in taco.
buy potatos for 90cents
put potatos in oil Dressing
frie potatos
put salt on patato
enjoy your meal

Shouldnt have quit your job then

Deport this faggot

The only food I have is like 1 week's worth from a food pantry, and I can't go back until May, and I have negative dollars.... AND YOU'RE HERE BEGGING FOR HAMBURGERS? FUCK YOU, SPOILED CUNT

what Country?

dudes full of shit, hes not going to go buy himself a fucking burger

Ok here. Jeezus guys. I know there's people out there that have it worse.

I just asked once. Not like I'm begging or shit. If you don't want too then don't so it. I'm just hungry af.

I want some Whataburger. I wouldn't lie about Whataburger.

Fagastan

Amerifag

Billthemoneymaster on IG is doing paypal flips just used him made $500

What's that?

hes using some new verified paypal business account to dispute transactions with PP business support to profit, i sent him $50 to test it out and he basically calls up paypal and claims there was an error on their end with the transaction or the transaction has been compromised and paypal reimburses him with their insurance policy, hes making fucking $$ and needs people to do it with its only 2 transactions per customer but i did one $50 he sent me $500 back in 20 mins

+1

op learn to cook you lazy faggot. it doesn't take a genius. just google shit and follow instructions

Cool scam bro. Too bad it's scamming people and not PP