For thirteen years I live with my severely retarded little brother. Proof:

youtu.be/LMTp7qKXaHo

Will answer any questions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l2idJtptxmc
youtu.be/RWYTIPAb6gQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uploaded a wrong pic. Fix.

You're a girl. You need to add tits to that timestamp.

Up.

There should be compulsory genetic screening of all pregnancies to check for defects - to make a human live the life of a retard is cruel and immoral

Trips don't lie

Do you think you're not as retarded as your brother when you are wearing that outfit?

Actually I identify as an catkin fluid boibussy, you oppressive shitlord.

I agree with both statements. I don't think my brother enjoys himself very much. Well, I certainly don't.

show tits for likes on youtube

This is top-quality weeaboo protective hiding suit.

now that's what i call edgy

Сиски покажйи

It seems I've also got some of those defective genes.

Ето

bitch, where the fuck you think you are? show dem titties you fat piece of shit

OBEY THE TRIPS BITCH

TITS
I
T
S

Any questions, though?

Tits or gtfo

There will be no tits. I came here to answer some questions about retards or to share some stories about living with one. I think this may be interesting.

self-propelling

Up.

tits? there can b only wun

dont bring it here.

Have you ever had an incest experience?

None of that edgy teenage shit.

I dont think you did the math.
If you are 13 and your brother is younger than you, then you cant have lived with him for 13 years.

....and now he's President.

Ba Doom Tang !!!!!!

so how retarded are your tits?

No, never. He tries to fap every day, though, but never succeeds.

He is 13, I'm older. Maybe I made a grammar mistake somewhere, I'm not a native speaker.

would you kill him now if it was legal to do it?
would your parents agree?

are you ashamed of your retarded tits? is that why you won't share your titties with us?

My parents love him, I guess, so they wouldn't agree to kill him. But I think euthanasia would be an act of mercy in this situation.

Is your biggest nightmare having to take care of him after your parents die?

What's the cause of his retardation?

Can he talk? What can he do for himself?

"catkin fluid boipussy"
>brother is supposedly the retarded one

>Uploaded a wrong pic. Fix.
yeah, your tits are supposed in it

with all the shit i've seen on here all these years.

i think ive never been so disgusted by a person as i am by you.

I know that I won't, I'll just get rid of him when they die.

Intrauterine hypoxia, that's what mother say. I think this situation is even more ridiculous when you think that my brother and me were both born as a result of IVF.
He can't talk, only cry and snarl. He can eat and walk, though. Sometimes he tries to communicate his needs, but most of the times he can't, so he often shits himself and stuff.

You are welcome, enjoy.

sexually approach him, film it, sell it on the deep webz, make money.

also titties naow

Hello OP.

Can you give us some examples about why having a disabled brother has made your life difficult?

This

Please stop being so new a lurk moar. She never said she was a gril, she just happens to be one therefor not attention fagging.

Someone is actually posting something OC to Sup Forums for a change and you're all being a bunch of newfags.

>with all the shit i've seen on here all these years.

I don't believe you.

>Do it. Do it. Do it.
Hahahahahahahhahaha

Thanks, user, I appreciate this.

Sure. Sorry for any possible mistakes.

I'll start with what my family is like. I live in Western Ukraine and you're probably aware how shitty think here are. My father works as a surgeon in a public hospital and earns ~150$ a month. My mother receives help from the state, ~100$ month. As you can guess, we are poor even by Ukrainian standards.
Retarded kid is a black hole where all your money, time and effort goes, so since his birth we never had much money (we never had much before also, though).
So yeah, the first thing is that we a poor. As I'm approaching collage years, things are getting more difficult. It'd be better, I think, if parents weren't wasting money on some bullshit remedies that never work.

As I said, retarded kid is also a black hole for time, so in my childhood I had little attention and I think that fucked me up. This whole point is really selfish, I understand, but I'm still not able to forgive my parents for ruined childhood.
Also, my father don't like to be at home much, so he stays at work until the evening. My mother lost her mind a little bit and believes in any bullshit she reads, tries to help my brother with shamans and shit.

That's the two main thing I'd point out. Also retarded brother reduces quality of life altogether. Our flat often smells of piss, sometimes shit is smeared everywhere and some other such stuff.

nobody cares about your walls of text. show tits

Is he self-aware at all?

Could he not just go in a home a be completely unawares?

This OP. Please answer this.

It's sad to hear your story but stop complaining about "childhood". I never got any attention from my parents, I grew up poor, didn't get one single birthday gift. But I still don't complain. I'm 25 now, studying EE and still living with my parents. Not because I leech off of them but because they are old now and need my help with groceries, housework, etc...

Thanks for the reply. I can tell you without a doubt that the mental retardation caused by intrauterine hypoxia is not treatable, as this leads to severe brain damage. I genuinely feel sorry for your position, I imagine it must be very difficult in those circumstances.

After some research, it appears that you can get a state funded scholarship for university if your grades in school are high enough. It may be difficult but that may be your route out of that mess. Of course, once you're qualified you should get the fuck out of Ukraine straight away. Here in the UK a medical surgeon would earn at least $80,000 a year, so your parents have some potential emigrating also.

How are you planning on getting out of the situation you're in?

This is OP,

I'm an attention-seeking whore cunt with a sob story about my retarded, non-existent mongoloidal brother.

All I really want is for the SJW nu-male tub-of-lard white knights of Sup Forums to feel empathetic to my make-believe story and send me money.

I'll add something about struggling parents, not making ends meet, and wasting my life caring for the imaginary retard.

Eventually I'll get enough money to see Beauty and the Beast for free (totally looking forward to seeing Lafoo as a faggot and that flat, humorless, stuck up cunt born of privilege Emma Watson play an intelligent provincial town girl).

If I'm lucky, enough idiots will give me enough money for a game or two as well. Thanks fucking idiots!

It's hard to tell. Most of the time he's behaving like a dog, but sometimes something human glimpses through.
I think he can understand the concept of ‘I’, but doesn't give a shit what others think of him. He likes positive attention though.

I see your point. It also understand that many had it worse, but I can't help but feel regret. Before my brother was born my family was... I think it was happy. But after his birth everything went to shit.
So I just can't leave it, that my nice family was taken from me.
*I hope you'll live a happy live.*

all you people getting pissed at op, have you ever lived with a mentally challenged person for a long period of time?

No, as I'm not retarded or share the defective gene to keep myself in such retarded situation.

I think you are pretty.

OP didn't present herself as a camwore nor was she asking for anything. All you raging Autistic fags are as retarded as her brother. The tits or GTFO rule was a meme and chicks aren't bound by it. There's nothing in the Sup Forums TOS stating they have to agree to it to use the site so STFU with your sexual frustration because you are permavirgin betas and let OP post OC and talk about her rabid vegetable of a brother.

GTFO you eternal virgin. This isn't a dating thread. KYS.

OP, ask this guy for money.

The virgin is ready for reaping.

Wanna leave your shitty family and live with me in England? You're pretty cute

FUCK OFF U WHITE NITE PLEB ASS BITCH REEEEEEEEE

I feel like newfags follow the first thing posted.
One user says SHOW TITS.
The rest swarm, screaming endlessly.
THEY ATTACK
NOTHING AND I MEAN NOTHING CAN STOP THEM.

Spoilers: you will die alone.

I'm not a white knight. I have a girlfriend and I am not begging for female favor with shitty autistic compliments on the internet like you. KYS you beta perma virgin. Only tits that have ever been in your bedroom are your own.

I actually want to talk about OP retarded brother.

I hate tards and think that they need to be killed.

P.S. OP fucking ugly, anyone who wants to breed with that bitch is a fucking nasty chink.

>I can tell you without a doubt that the mental retardation caused by intrauterine hypoxia is not treatable, as this leads to severe brain damage.
If only I could get this into my mother's head. She still tries to find a cure, sometimes on a par with ‘praying him out of it’.

>it appears that you can get a state funded scholarship for university if your grades in school are high enough
That's correct, but for me it's too late.

>Here in the UK a medical surgeon would earn at least $80,000 a year, so your parents have some potential emigrating also.
My father is of the ‘I'll die where I was born’ mentality, so that's sadly impossible.

>How are you planning on getting out of the situation you're in?
I hope to finish my high school/collage education (here it's kind of the same) and I'll try to leave Ukraine. I thought about moving to UK, as it is English-speaking and European (though I don't know if British people consider themselves European), but I'll see how things work out.

Nah, I don't want to live off someone.

nah I just wanted a fourth gf

When I read posts like this I can only thank existence that im me and not somebody like you. Nobody cares about you or your girlfriend or your opinion. You don't matter.

test

>When I read posts like this I can only thank existence that im me and not somebody like you. Nobody cares about you or your girlfriend or your opinion. You don't matter.

I concur user, you don't matter.

Does your brother have a day to day list of things he does?

1 Wakes up
2 Smears shit on wall
3 Trys jerking off on the shit on the wall
4 Gets brought to church to pray the gay away
5 Shits on floor to jerk off.
6 ETC

You don't get to say no tits, this is the time and the place that demands tits or gtfo, you must comply or fuck off.

And I am thankful that i'm not some desperate beta cunt who can't get a girl so has to beg for one with shitty cringe comments on Sup Forums

In another country. Ok. Mother fucker you alone, don't try to front.

Then you don't matter either retard

He likes to be in the pantry!
Here's two videos of him playing there:
youtu.be/l2idJtptxmc
youtu.be/RWYTIPAb6gQ

He often tries to fap, but he does it wrong, so he never cums.
I heard a joke about helping him hundreds of times, thank you.

He likes his helmet, because we don't tie his hands together when he wears it.

He also likes smashing some things to produce loud noises. His favorite playthings are probably milk bottles.

I'm not even the guy you were responding to. I just wonder what place you're at in your life where you feel like you have to put other people down.

I actually don't think there's anything more cringe than the autistic shit I see daily from Sup Forums "hurr durr tits and timestamp or gtfo im such an alpha hehe"

I have a kid and I've dealt with women in my life and I can't fucking stand them they are all fucking leeches but you fuckin Sup Forums faggots with your tits and timestamp shit make me cringe so fucking hard.

Im gonna go on because Im waiting for OP to reply
Ignore this OP

6 MOTHER DRAGS HIM HOME
7 HE KiCKS ANd ScREECHS for a good 7 hours

8 Mammy looks up how to fix that brainy brain of his

9 He jerks off
10 BUT IT FAILS
11 Bangs his head off the wall till he falls asleep
12 shit his pants while sleeping
13 Wakes up
14 Eating shit.jpg
15 Mammy comes down stairs
16 See's him EATING SHIT
17 Vomits all over him
18 HE JERKS OFF
19 JiZZS ALLL OVER EVERBODY
20 Impregnates you
21 You have a child so retarded it dies at birth
22 YOur brother eATS ITS CARCASS
33 You all go to sleep awaiting the next day
REPT

Jesus fuck OP get some chapstick

You want your mother to understand her child is beyond help, but it seems you're not taking into account that it's the way she's coping with this shit situation. You can't just tell her this nightmare has no escape and expect her to feel better.

Since you can't get rid of the kid you don't have an easy way to help her out but maybe you could make her feel like she's not alone, even her husband is avoiding to come home and confront reality

I'm actually at a pretty good place in life. I am just sick of the autistic beta fucks killing every thread with their thirsty cringe bullshit. Who the fuck believes everyone that puts others down is miserable? LOL

In my understanding TOGTFO applies to threads where it is relevant to the case that op is a girl. In this thread it doesn't matter because it is not about her really, but about her brother so by my understanding she wouldn't have to show tits. correct me if I'm wrong

I didn't even finished your shitty wall of text

I share yours but i've only been here for 2 years so fuck me i suppose

Do you feel some kind of affection towards him?
From 0/10

You read it. We both know it, you just have no come back and you totally are the samefag that was begging OP for an internet relationship. What are you gonna do now, kill yourself? Because that's what I recommend .

Why not move away?
Also did your mother know your brother was going to be retarded before he was born? Why didn't she get rid of it?
Should we gas all retards?

what's your best 'tard story?

i am honestly thinking about helping femanon out. she already made some youtube videos.

yo guys. we could click on all ads of here videos or even spread the videos.

I have no idea how to help her out

btw OP. your voice makes me rock hard

Listen OP, just ignore these 12-year-old edgy faggots, they think they're being funny by yelling TITSorGTFO!!11!

I've known families like yours and the situation is always beyond desperate. I really do feel for all of you. Your mother has lost her mind because she can't reconcile the whole "mother's love" part of her nature with the unresponsive brainless blob she gave birth to. You need to start looking out for yourself and your own happiness because I guarantee that nobody else will.

Your parents are too tied into their own misery, the best thing you can do is leave the country as soon as possible. Come and live in the U.K.; as long as you don't stay in London, rent and bills aren't too bad and you can earn £15,000+ easily. I did it and never looked back; left to escape my fighting parents.

If you want advice on how to have an easy experience moving on, drop me a message at [email protected]. You deserve to be happy for once in your life.

How fucking disgusting are you? Her voice makes you rock hard? I can only image how much of a beta pussy you are in real life. This girl is opening up about a sensitive topic, but her voice makes you rock hard? You fucking degenerate piece of shit, I know for a fact you're ugly/socially deficient.

Back to OP, have you thought about starting a gofundme.com campaign? You might be able to raise enough money for private medical care, and/or private education. A good sob story goes a long way, I'd delete that video of you telling him to kill himself though, as that'll work against you.

Op isn't retarded ergo genetic testing wouldn't work.

I'm just gonna say "Hemlock." Good luck OP

OP, I suggest you should go to >>/r9k/
Regards, John

I understand, I just think the bubble will pop sometime and they will be ruined.
I try to cheer my parents up, mainly by downloading good films for them. Watching films is their main entertainment.

I do. But not much, I can't sympathize with him, as I can't regard him as human enough.

I don't know if she knew, but she didn't want to leave him what doctors said he'll die soon... he didn't.
I think child euthanasia should be legal.

Er, thanks.
But there shouldn't be any ads, videos aren't monetized.

I'm glad you changed your life to better, user!
I want to leave, but now I can't, as I'm not adult yet and didn't finish my collage education. I hope I'll become a good software developer and will be able go move to UK.
Thanks for support. Really.

I won't beg for money. I despise hipster-ish teens who try to crowdfund their lives and I have no intent to go and humiliate myself in such a way.
But still, thanks for suggestion.

Thanks! I'll do that once this thread drowns.

No problem OP, I just hope you can make the best of things while you're waiting to leave without letting them destroy you even further. Your parents don't realise that by focusing on the "child in need" who couldn't care less and wouldn't even notice if his whole family vanished, and wishing so badly that he was normal, they're missing out on their child who is normal and who needs them so much more. I really feel for you, it's a terrible situation to be in. I'm not surprised you resent him so much. It's not his fault, although in a way, it's all his fault.

Do you have any friends you talk to about this when you're feeling particularly shit?

You've got my email if you ever need to vent. No judgement. I do have a few questions I'd like to ask anyway, away from the immature assholes here, so hopefully I'll hear from you at some point. If not, best of luck, software devs are in very high demand these days. You'll do really well as one.