How do I get rid of my belly?

How do I get rid of my belly?
The next gym is too far away so that's not an option.

Sit ups

lipo

Cut it off

stop drinking beer

Eat less and go for a walk

>too far away so that's not an option.

you have quite the determination there OP.

If you really wanted to lose weight, go to that gym faggot - no excuses, and if you want fitness help you should go to /fit/, not fucking Sup Forums

hard way?
>eat healthy
>go gym
>become fit

easy way? the way i lost my belly?
>be depressed
>starve yourself

lost 22kg in 4 months

Don't eat so much.
/thread.

Second that!

Drink a glass of water before eating.

walk to the gym fatass

Losing weight is not hard, it just takes time and determination.
1. Eat less. Actually pay attention to what you eat, tons of calorie counting apps you can get on your phone to help you keep track.
2. Work out. You don't need a gym to lose weight, tons of shit you can do with your floor and body.

Pretty simple.

Abs are built in the kitchen, not in the gym.

Stop eating shite. Stop drinking alcohol. Move more to help boost your metabolic rate.

Hey guys I´m gonna add a question of my own. I´ve recently dropped 30 kg (66 pounds) but my belly is still quite roundy. Would sit ups help? Are there any other exercises ?

what's your height and weight

186cm (6,1)
99 kg (218)

Mostly eat less

you still have a "roundy" belly because you are almost 20kg overweight for your height

you can't target specific areas of your body to lose fat from, that is a myth

just keep doing what you're doing

Eat less move more

Exercise the most muscle groups, control diet for a month, weight will fall off.

Ie squats. Learn proper form or get hurt longterm

Do physical things. Seriously, it is easy to work out with nothing. If you have pets, lift the 50 lbs food bags and carry them around. If you live somewhere with rocks and trees, go explore and fuck around.

Essentially just use your muscles and improve your diet. I don't go to a gym, but have my own one-man landscaping side business. I can lift twice my weight.

>this
depression is the best