Atletico de Madrid - Espanyol

Is this some sort of anti-Clasico? I mean they are playing the same day as El Clasico. It seems like a good match, both play some semblance of murderball.

Anyone else tuning in?

Other urls found in this thread:

rojadirectaonline.net/video?url=http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=537163&lang=es&eid=465873&lid=537163&ci=15&si=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

that ass tho

Easy win for Atletico probably

what happened to Savic? i've seen that Josema Giménez is in the starting 11 for a couple of matches now

is this real?

Dropped after the Sociedad and Madrid derby losses where he was pretty bad

No. It's Atletico.

Where is everyone?

So who has that stream link

watching Juventus probably

acestream://e38c73d4ebbe4470bda5e7767b41225381e98a91

its in spanish tho

fuck off roberto martinez

Is real sociedad the best team atm? They seem very balanced

They're really good, but not even close. Real Madrid and Barcelona are miles ahead of them. I'd put Sevilla ahead of them too.

Have they played against Sevilla yet?

>watching a Pathetico game
>ever

Boring as fuck anti-football; only pretentious pseudo-european faggots or actual people from Madrid would bother watching shit like this.

>anti-football meme

They've scored more goals than anyone except Real and Barca

English language stream: rojadirectaonline.net/video?url=http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.php?t=ifr&c=537163&lang=es&eid=465873&lid=537163&ci=15&si=1

A 7-1 and 5-0 victory against pretty much Amateur teams doesn't count. Keep fooling yourself with statpadding. You know you only support Atletico because supporting Barca or Real is too mainstream.

Simeone magic is gone

inb4 they win 1-0

why do Atlético players, on average, look so much older than their Espanyol counterparts?

Oblak is the fucking GOAT

>You know you only support Atletico because supporting Barca or Real is too mainstream.
Americans talking about "soccer"

I'll have you know I saw them loose to Barca back in 2012 and have been a fan ever since. Sickest sporting atmosphere I've ever seen. And after loosing the game all the fans mainly seemed happy to have watched a good game. Real nice people

A lot of them are pretty old. Gabi is 32, Thiago is 35, no clue how old Godin and Juanfran are but they both look older than Simeone.

Godin is 30 and Juanfran 31. Juanfran looks like a drug addict.

>Griezmann

this game is quite br00tal

>actively watching an Espanyol match

>Godin already playing as a forward

lmao he gives no fucks anymore

Madrid go!

HAHAHAH ATLETICO WILL BE OUT OF TOP 4 BY THE END OF MONDAY

Simeone is mad as fuck

>simeone
>griezzcuck
>gaytan
>gameiro